male circumcision of minors should be a felony

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2016, 04:36 PM
RE: male circumcision of minors should be a felony
I guess ultimately it comes down to the issue that a bloke's got what he's got—either way—and will never know differently. When I was younger, I never had any complaints from women in the bedroom department about the old love truncheon.

In fact, I came across (sorry) a few women who expressed a dislike of blokes with cock socks, simply because they were concerned about possibly inadequate hygiene—particularly at the end of a long working day. Who wants a mouthful of dick cheese?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
28-05-2016, 04:55 PM
(28-05-2016 04:36 PM)SYZ Wrote:  I guess ultimately it comes down to the issue that a bloke's got what he's got—either way—and will never know differently. When I was younger, I never had any complaints from women in the bedroom department about the old love truncheon.

In fact, I came across (sorry) a few women who expressed a dislike of blokes with cock socks, simply because they were concerned about possibly inadequate hygiene—particularly at the end of a long working day. Who wants a mouthful of dick cheese?

I know, right?!
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
28-05-2016, 06:54 PM
(28-05-2016 04:36 PM)SYZ Wrote:  I guess ultimately it comes down to the issue that a bloke's got what he's got—either way—and will never know differently. When I was younger, I never had any complaints from women in the bedroom department about the old love truncheon.

That's what bathing is for and if you think that guys without don't have hygiene issues I will tell you (sorry guys) you would be dead wrong. Clean is clean and not is not. Even if you can't see it, the all day funk is still funky. Sadcryface

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
28-05-2016, 07:24 PM
(28-05-2016 04:55 PM)Aliza Wrote:  

I know, right?!

Are you performing fellatio on infants? Consider

I didn't think so. The subject is involuntary infant genital mutilation. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-05-2016, 07:29 PM
(28-05-2016 06:54 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  

That's what bathing is for and if you think that guys without don't have hygiene issues I will tell you (sorry guys) you would be dead wrong. Clean is clean and not is not. Even if you can't see it, the all day funk is still funky. Sadcryface

Smells funky when unwashed, no matter what it looks like. Dodgy

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
28-05-2016, 07:35 PM
Hey, hey, now ... It's my soap and my cock, I'll wash it as fast as I want.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
28-05-2016, 07:43 PM
(28-05-2016 07:35 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Hey, hey, now ... It's my soap and my cock, I'll wash it as fast as I want.

*hands you the luffa* Don't forget the backside of those berries. TYVM Tongue

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
28-05-2016, 07:46 PM
Wait ... a loofah? I'm "washing" it, not sanding it down, woman. Tongue
[+] 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
28-05-2016, 07:47 PM
(28-05-2016 07:43 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(28-05-2016 07:35 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Hey, hey, now ... It's my soap and my cock, I'll wash it as fast as I want.

*hands you the luffa* Don't forget the backside of those berries. TYVM Tongue

Oh gross... Blink
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
28-05-2016, 07:49 PM
(28-05-2016 07:46 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Wait ... a loofah? I'm washing, not sanding it down, woman. Tongue

You don't need a loofah.... all you really need is an attentive woman who's willing to wash you to her specifications. Then everyone is happy. Blush
[+] 4 users Like Aliza's post