male circumcision of minors should be a felony

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-05-2016, 09:45 AM
RE: male circumcision of minors should be a felony
(30-05-2016 09:08 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Well, this is a cutting edge discussion I must say. Dodgy

Um, what I've always wondered is for the ladies who have experienced sex with both types of penisis, is there a difference in friction? I've only been with the circumcised variety.

Enquiring minds want to know. Smartass

I've never noticed a difference in the way it feels and I've never noticed if cut men seem to enjoy sex more than uncut men.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2016, 10:31 AM (This post was last modified: 30-05-2016 10:35 AM by Dom.)
(30-05-2016 09:45 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(30-05-2016 09:08 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Well, this is a cutting edge discussion I must say. Dodgy

Um, what I've always wondered is for the ladies who have experienced sex with both types of penisis, is there a difference in friction? I've only been with the circumcised variety.

Enquiring minds want to know. Smartass

I've never noticed a difference in the way it feels and I've never noticed if cut men seem to enjoy sex more than uncut men.

Like I mentioned earlier, I conducted some "experiments" back in the days of sex, drugs and rock 'n roll. There was a brief window in history where a lot of youth had sex quite freely - before the AIDS epidemic hit.

It was a very small survey - 4 of one and 5 of the other.

The survey was also contaminated by drugs and alcohol. Tongue

From my perspective - when small it pretty much looks the same - well, it doesn't, but it makes no difference in attractiveness. Half erect, circumcised looks better. (a fleeting situation though). Fully erect, it all looks nice.

Playing with non-circumcised is much better, one doesn't have to be careful to not cause discomfort. It slides effortlessly and you can apply pressure without lube.

Circumcised - you can't use a hand first and the mouth after because - lubed mouth Unsure Also, I kept worrying about chafing so applied copious amounts of lube making a big mess and slippery hands. Which later detracted from sensation during copulation - on my side. Too slippery, not enough friction.

Interviewing my subjects (Big Grin) - circumcised folks were much more concerned with the woman being tight - which makes sense when you think about the physics of it. The foreskin gets pushed back and causes tightness of the penis skin. Circumcised depends on external tightness (hence the obsession with virgins?).

My conclusion was that not circumcised is more fun.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
30-05-2016, 11:22 AM
(30-05-2016 10:31 AM)Dom Wrote:  My conclusion was that not circumcised is more fun.

Finally we got to the right conclusion. Cool

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
30-05-2016, 01:00 PM
Hmph.
30-05-2016, 01:16 PM
(30-05-2016 10:31 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(30-05-2016 09:45 AM)Aliza Wrote:  I've never noticed a difference in the way it feels and I've never noticed if cut men seem to enjoy sex more than uncut men.

Like I mentioned earlier, I conducted some "experiments" back in the days of sex, drugs and rock 'n roll. There was a brief window in history where a lot of youth had sex quite freely - before the AIDS epidemic hit.

It was a very small survey - 4 of one and 5 of the other.

The survey was also contaminated by drugs and alcohol. Tongue

From my perspective - when small it pretty much looks the same - well, it doesn't, but it makes no difference in attractiveness. Half erect, circumcised looks better. (a fleeting situation though). Fully erect, it all looks nice.

Playing with non-circumcised is much better, one doesn't have to be careful to not cause discomfort. It slides effortlessly and you can apply pressure without lube.

Circumcised - you can't use a hand first and the mouth after because - lubed mouth Unsure Also, I kept worrying about chafing so applied copious amounts of lube making a big mess and slippery hands. Which later detracted from sensation during copulation - on my side. Too slippery, not enough friction.

Interviewing my subjects (Big Grin) - circumcised folks were much more concerned with the woman being tight - which makes sense when you think about the physics of it. The foreskin gets pushed back and causes tightness of the penis skin. Circumcised depends on external tightness (hence the obsession with virgins?).

Nicely detailed description there, Dom.

Drooling

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
30-05-2016, 01:31 PM
(30-05-2016 10:31 AM)Dom Wrote:  Playing with non-circumcised is much better, one doesn't have to be careful to not cause discomfort. It slides effortlessly and you can apply pressure without lube.

Circumcised - you can't use a hand first and the mouth after because - lubed mouth Unsure

What discomfort? 95% of the time I dry jerk... Maybe since I was circumcised a bit later, proportionally less skin was removed? The only discomfort I ever get is with BJ's, as teeth are.. tough to avoid. I guess they've all had small mouths.. or something. Angel
So yeah, I'm not a fan of BJ's..

Also, lubes I've seen in the past decade have all been based on propylene glycol or vegetable glycerin, which are sweet, edible, and won't spike insulin.

Anal penetration is the only place ive actually noted as disadvantaged for the circumcised man. I've only had two women actually interested in trying, and while uncut would likely be able to slide in the sheath without causing too much friction around the opening, the circumcised are stuck with constant lube applications. Nobody was happy or comfortable, and I've lost all interest in that end too.

Quote:Interviewing my subjects (Big Grin) - circumcised folks were much more concerned with the woman being tight - which makes sense when you think about the physics of it. The foreskin gets pushed back and causes tightness of the penis skin. Circumcised depends on external tightness (hence the obsession with virgins?).

I have no concerns with tightness. Nor do I have any interest in virgins... I want my partner to be able to enjoy them self, and experience is fun too. Who are you referring to when you mention obsession with virgins?
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
30-05-2016, 01:45 PM (This post was last modified: 30-05-2016 01:51 PM by Heatheness.)
(30-05-2016 01:31 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  What discomfort? 95% of the time I dry jerk... Maybe since I was circumcised a bit later, proportionally less skin was removed? The only discomfort I ever get is with BJ's, as teeth are.. tough to avoid. I guess they've all had small mouths.. or something. Angel

Also, lubes I've seen in the past decade have all been based on propylene glycol or vegetable glycerin, which are sweet, edible, and won't spike insulin.

Anal penetration is the only place ive actually noted as disadvantaged for the circumcised man. I've only had two women actually interested in trying, and while uncut would likely be able to slide in the sheath without causing too much friction around the opening, the circumcised are stuck with constant lube applications. Nobody was happy or comfortable, and I've lost all interest in that end too.

I... I... I'm so sorry. Weeping

They obviously were not doing it right. No

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
30-05-2016, 01:46 PM
(30-05-2016 01:31 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(30-05-2016 10:31 AM)Dom Wrote:  Playing with non-circumcised is much better, one doesn't have to be careful to not cause discomfort. It slides effortlessly and you can apply pressure without lube.

Circumcised - you can't use a hand first and the mouth after because - lubed mouth Unsure

What discomfort? 95% of the time I dry jerk... Maybe since I was circumcised a bit later, proportionally less skin was removed? The only discomfort I ever get is with BJ's, as teeth are.. tough to avoid. I guess they've all had small mouths.. or something. Angel

Quote:Interviewing my subjects (Big Grin) - circumcised folks were much more concerned with the woman being tight - which makes sense when you think about the physics of it. The foreskin gets pushed back and causes tightness of the penis skin. Circumcised depends on external tightness (hence the obsession with virgins?).

I have no concerns with tightness. Nor do I have any interest in virgins... I want my partner to be able to enjoy them self, and experience is fun too. Who are you referring to when you mention obsession with virgins?

A lube mouth -yuck! It totally detracts from everything, it isn't the taste, it's the texture. Yuck, yuck, yuck!

Also, lube has the wrong viscosity for normal intercourse. Natural female lubrication is very different. Somebody needs to concoct a proper lube. Maybe there is some now, but there sure wasn't when I was playing around.

You may dry jerk - it's your part and you know how to handle it just right. (at least I hope so). Not so someone from the opposite sex. There is just the right amount of pressure or you pull the skin and chafe it. Obviously you would not do that to yourself, but a partner of the opposite sex is going to sweat about it.

Teeth - you got bad BJs. Teeth can be the most tantalizing thing if used consciously.

Anal - yes, lots of lube but proper foreplay is everything there.

Anyway, pretty soon I will have to chastise myself and move this thread to the adult section. So I am going to stop discussing this here.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
30-05-2016, 02:04 PM
(30-05-2016 01:46 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(30-05-2016 01:31 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  What discomfort? 95% of the time I dry jerk... Maybe since I was circumcised a bit later, proportionally less skin was removed? The only discomfort I ever get is with BJ's, as teeth are.. tough to avoid. I guess they've all had small mouths.. or something. Angel

Teeth - you got bad BJs. Teeth can be the most tantalizing thing if used consciously.

Anal - yes, lots of lube but proper foreplay is everything there.

I have very sharp K-9 teeth, but I've never nicked anyone yet. Though I am considering having my teeth sanded down just to be safe.
30-05-2016, 02:24 PM
(30-05-2016 01:46 PM)Dom Wrote:  [quote='WeAreTheCosmos' pid='1004930' dateline='1464636719']
Also, lube has the wrong viscosity for normal intercourse. Natural female lubrication is very different.

I'm intimately familiar