male circumcision of minors should be a felony

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-05-2016, 02:32 PM
RE: male circumcision of minors should be a felony
(30-05-2016 02:04 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(30-05-2016 01:46 PM)Dom Wrote:  Teeth - you got bad BJs. Teeth can be the most tantalizing thing if used consciously.

Anal - yes, lots of lube but proper foreplay is everything there.

I have very sharp K-9 teeth, but I've never nicked anyone yet. Though I am considering having my teeth sanded down just to be safe.

I've more had issues with rubbing against molars... Cause no matter what you do with your lips or tongue, molars don't get further apart.

But I think sharp canines are sexy.

[Image: vampire-fangs.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
30-05-2016, 03:44 PM
Looks like you are in the market for a cougar who knows what she is doing.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
10-06-2016, 05:45 AM
All kinds of circumcision, male and female, are barbaric, no matter how sophisticated your religion.
[+] 1 user Likes carusmm's post
08-04-2017, 06:30 PM
(21-05-2016 11:01 AM)ImFred Wrote:  I don't even think punishable by death is too strong. Mutilating a person's penis without their consent is unjustifiable.

I agree. I want my foreskin back dammit!Flex

You have to be odd to be #1.
08-04-2017, 06:48 PM
Wow. I was still drinking when I made this thread. I'm against male circumcision but the death penalty??? LOL

I would like it on the record that considering how drunk I was most of that is pretty well-written. I'm amazed I got through all that without any negative rep points. Thanks for bearing with me y'all.
[+] 2 users Like I'mFred's post
08-04-2017, 06:54 PM
(08-04-2017 06:48 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Wow. I was still drinking when I made this thread. I'm against male circumcision but the death penalty??? LOL

I would like it on the record that considering how drunk I was most of that is pretty well-written. I'm amazed I got through all that without any negative rep points. Thanks for bearing with me y'all.

I can neg rep you if it will make you feel better.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
08-04-2017, 07:08 PM
I'd rather you didn't. I like feeling liked here. Reading through it I started to remind myself of that communist poster who was recently banned who used the moniker Fred Hampton. I was really going apeshit about it. I actually agree with most of what I said but I'm startled by how ridiculously combative I was. And no reply could appease me no matter how easy going or agreeable.
10-04-2017, 08:45 AM
(21-05-2016 11:30 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I kept my sons unsnipped. Which turned out to be a good thing, when my OB looked relieved after the birth of my first and said, "good because I really suck at doing them."

I think it's unneeded -- except when it is needed.

Is there a time when it's needed? I've heard my parents say that sometimes there are medical reasons to have it done, but I've never heard any medical professional agree with that. So I have no idea where that idea comes from.

Personally I'm against circumcision of both males and females, I'm also against forcing a gender on an intersex child before they can choose for themselves (the current models is to let parents choose if the child is born with features of both genders to force the child to have surgery to be the gender picked by the parents, holy shit that's fucked up). Well I don't think an intersex person should have to choose if they don't want to. I would date them, marry them, I don't see why it's such a big deal. People should not make life so difficult. Everyone should be able to be happy with their bodies, and feel accepted by society at large I think.

I've heard of girls who will only date guys that have been circumcised, often I think this is for religious reasons. Idk.

Like how is it that only one of those 3 things is considered not ok by most people? They all 3 should be viewed as abhorrent ideas.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
10-04-2017, 08:53 AM
(30-05-2016 10:31 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(30-05-2016 09:45 AM)Aliza Wrote:  I've never noticed a difference in the way it feels and I've never noticed if cut men seem to enjoy sex more than uncut men.

Like I mentioned earlier, I conducted some "experiments" back in the days of sex, drugs and rock 'n roll. There was a brief window in history where a lot of youth had sex quite freely - before the AIDS epidemic hit.

It was a very small survey - 4 of one and 5 of the other.

The survey was also contaminated by drugs and alcohol. Tongue

From my perspective - when small it pretty much looks the same - well, it doesn't, but it makes no difference in attractiveness. Half erect, circumcised looks better. (a fleeting situation though). Fully erect, it all looks nice.

Playing with non-circumcised is much better, one doesn't have to be careful to not cause discomfort. It slides effortlessly and you can apply pressure without lube.

Circumcised - you can't use a hand first and the mouth after because - lubed mouth Unsure Also, I kept worrying about chafing so applied copious amounts of lube making a big mess and slippery hands. Which later detracted from sensation during copulation - on my side. Too slippery, not enough friction.

Interviewing my subjects (Big Grin) - circumcised folks were much more concerned with the woman being tight - which makes sense when you think about the physics of it. The foreskin gets pushed back and causes tightness of the penis skin. Circumcised depends on external tightness (hence the obsession with virgins?).

My conclusion was that not circumcised is more fun.

I don't know.... I've never used lube with any of my partners (didn't know that was a thing), My ex wife never used Lube, she also hated using her mouth.... So hand-jobs were just that, I don't recall ever experiencing pain or discomfort... (Oh and I am circumcised, not my choice obviously)

I've done a fair share of crazy sex shit too, maybe its not normal... but... No woman I've ever been with has ever mentioned lube before at all, for either her or myself. Perhaps I should look into this. I like to try and keep reasonably well informed on such things.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
10-04-2017, 10:29 AM
(21-05-2016 01:26 PM)BnW Wrote:  Is there any evidence that it's actually detrimental?

Also, I don't think it's fair to compare it to female genital mutilation. Cutting off a girl's clitoris so she can't experience pleasure during sex is simply not the same as cutting off the foreskin of the penis.

Cutting off the penile shaft, the scrotum perhaps, is what would be comparable to FGM. To get to FGM level for males, you have to cut off the dick, not just the foreskin. Male circumcision, may be controversial, but is not a male version of FGM.

Some people do it for cultural reasons. In that sense, it is no different than a tattoo or a piercing that is otherwise harmless. Granted there is a risk, maybe negligible, of it going wrong, not enough reason in my opinion, to criminalize it.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 1 user Likes tomilay's post