male circumcision of minors should be a felony

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-04-2017, 01:32 PM
RE: male circumcision of minors should be a felony
While I disagree with mandatory circomcision of children for ethical reasons. I person should be allowed to make such choices since they are by nature irreversible. Most concerns on men circomcision are a bit overblown in my opinion. Circomcision is slightly beneficial to men's health when operated in clean environment by professionnal (homemade circomcision are dangerous and should be prohibited). It elliminate risk of foreskin cancer (duh) and reduce the risk a few infections. It might also reduce chance of transmission of AIDS in high risk area, but this is still very contentious. Finaly, it seems it has no or very, very little impact on a man's sexual life and enjoyment. At least according to this meta-study:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23937309

Is mandatory circomcision a reprehensible. Yes, but not for health (sexual or otherwise) reasons in my opinion.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2017, 07:18 AM
There are a couple of advantages of male circumcision, one of the clinical ones being a decreased incidence of cervical cancer:

Increasing the rate of male circumcision could slash cases of cervical cancer in women, according to a new report. A team led by Professor Xavier Castellsagué at Llobregat Hospital in Barcelona reviewed seven studies from five countries on a total of almost 2,000 couples.

Women with "low-risk" partners—men who had previously had fewer than six sexual partners—had a similar risk of cervical cancer, whether their partner was circumcised or not. But women with "high-risk" partners were 58% less likely to develop cervical cancer if their partner had been circumcised.

The team also found that Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) was present in almost 20% of uncircumcised men, but in fewer than 6% of circumcised men. HPV is sexually transmitted and contributes to the development of nearly all cases of cervical cancer. Circumcision is important because the inner lining of the foreskin is thought to be especially vulnerable to infection.

If we assume that 25% of men around the world are circumcised, then the general adoption of circumcision might lead to a further reduction in the incidence of cancer of the cervix of 23% to 43%, write Hans-Olov Adami of the Karolinksa Institute in Sweden and Dimitrios Trichopoulos of the Harvard School of Public Health, US, in a New England Journal of Medicine editorial accompanying the research paper.

The New England Journal of Medicine

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
13-04-2017, 08:02 AM
Meh, male genital mutilation isn't so bad. What's left of mine still works fine. But no, if it was my call I wouldn't have a male baby's penis carved.

“Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
Man got to tell himself he understand.”

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle
[+] 1 user Likes whateverist's post
15-04-2017, 03:45 PM
(23-05-2016 08:13 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(23-05-2016 05:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So I got a question for uncircumcised men. An uncircumcised male indisputably has a far more sensitive glans than a circumcised one. Now I have a problem lasting even with a desensitized penis. How the fuck do you guys last more than a minute with a fully sensitive penis?
20 minutes is on the low end for me. 30 minutes is normal.

Girl_nails

You actually time yourself? If I were to do that my wife would "kill" me. How do you go about timing yourself? Clock, stop watch? And what about your partner? Does he/she/it/them approve?

I'm getting out of this thread.

Today is the best day of my life and tomorrow will be even better.
Robert himself
15-04-2017, 04:40 PM
(15-04-2017 03:45 PM)Ro3bert Wrote:  
(23-05-2016 08:13 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  20 minutes is on the low end for me. 30 minutes is normal.

Girl_nails

You actually time yourself? If I were to do that my wife would "kill" me. How do you go about timing yourself? Clock, stop watch? And what about your partner? Does he/she/it/them approve?

You look at the clock before and then after. You do the math on a spreadsheet later on if you don't find that trivial.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 1 user Likes tomilay's post
15-04-2017, 04:44 PM (This post was last modified: 16-04-2017 04:00 AM by BackSlider.)
Censored[attachment=3737][attachment=3737]
(23-05-2016 08:13 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  20 minutes is on the low end for me. 30 minutes is normal.

Girl_nails

Easy, You can use music?
As a teenager I use to use Quicksliver's: "Who Do You Love?" 25:14!
https://youtu.be/7bWdv9oTUbg

LOL!
Actually Iron Butterfly was best.
https://youtu.be/ZCkHanF4v1w

You have to be odd to be #1.
15-04-2017, 06:35 PM (This post was last modified: 15-04-2017 06:48 PM by JesseB.)

Girl_nails

I was married for like 7 years.... Sometimes you gotta time yourself or you'll be late to an important engagement. idk, I can prolly average about the same as Adri I think. Then again.... I enjoy other things too so for the total time it's prolly a 3-4 hour minimum event (sometimes longer) unless something REALLY important requires we hurry.

I've said it before, I like fucking. I did not lie.

MEH, um.... I mean.... if you include BDSM style activities... I've kept that going for over a week at a time..... But the details on that prolly should be restricted to the 18+ intimacy section >.> Don't worry I always play safe n sane with my partners. And it's not like I've slept with tons of people, like maybe...11? 12? So i'm not like totally out there I don't think

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
23-06-2017, 02:32 AM
I'm always amazed at how pissed people get when i point out that it's sexist. It's against the law to circumcise a female child but not a male. Sexism is wrong. Period.
[+] 1 user Likes BlkFnx's post
23-06-2017, 04:55 AM
A lot of people don't like admitting to themselves they have a mutilated yo-yo. Or even worse, that they paid to have their child mutilated AND BELONG IN PRISON (Rikers). ESPECIALLY my mom!!! ARGHH!!!!
[+] 1 user Likes I'mFred's post
27-06-2017, 12:26 AM (This post was last modified: 27-06-2017 12:30 AM by JesseB.)
(23-06-2017 02:32 AM)BlkFnx Wrote:  I'm always amazed at how pissed people get when i point out that it's sexist. It's against the law to circumcise a female child but not a male. Sexism is wrong. Period.

This statement is correct, however they get mad at you for pointing this out because you're not allowed to think that, or see that or know that and you're sure as hell not allowed to voice an opinion or thought that isn't in the approved category of the ideology they ascribe to. They get pissed because people who think what you just said are evil Nazis. At least in their brainwashed incapable of rational thought minds. Any rational person would agree with you on this statement, even if they disagree with you on every other thing you say.

@Fred, I have a mutilated yo-yo. I admit this, but I still love it cause it's mine deformed and broken though it may be. Even though no one else will ever love it, I will love it because it's my yo-yo, and everyone deserves to feel like someone loves their yo-yo even if it's only themselves (I couldn't think of a good stand in for the other bits the other half of humans possess but this sentiment applies to both, everyone should be able to love the parts they got I think, it's sad that some have to go through life knowing no one else will ever love their parts or them, to me that's the most nightmarish hell anyone can face).

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin