male circumcision of minors should be a felony

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-05-2016, 01:40 PM
RE: male circumcision of minors should be a felony
Another thing that religion has it's hand in. As long as practices such as circumcision are tied to religious beliefs it's going to be an uphill battle to get any sort of legislation through. The believers will scream persecution...and the lawmakers will listen.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
21-05-2016, 01:40 PM
(21-05-2016 01:26 PM)BnW Wrote:  Is there any evidence that it's actually detrimental?

Also, I don't think it's fair to compare it to female genital mutilation. Cutting off a girl's clitoris so she can't experience pleasure during sex is simply not the same as cutting off the foreskin of the penis.
Just like clockwork. There's always that one person who shows up when male circumcision is mentioned to try to justify the blatant double standard in the US. Guess what, whether or not it's detrimental is completely irrelevant. The point is that human beings have the right to bodily autonomy and integrity in our society and that male infants have been deprived of these rights for a long time.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
21-05-2016, 01:41 PM
I understand about desert or ancient regions of the world's making it hard to clean.

But is there even any real risk of non cleaning from a modernized industrial world were sure a little boy may only bath once a week at some ages. Idk

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
21-05-2016, 01:45 PM
There's another thing that burns my ass about non-circumcisions vs circumcise. Penis shaming and I'm not talking about male to male, though I'm sure that happens too but females shaming or insulting uncut males. This practice is vile and disgusting!

TMI..., I have never been with an uncircumcised man but I have seen penises of uncut males and they are not in any way less attractive because they have their foreskin intact. I cannot imagine that they work any differently from the females POV. People who shame this are just as bad as the one who shame shaved/unshaved mons. FTS!

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
21-05-2016, 01:47 PM
Uncut penises are more fun to play with for sure. No two ways about it.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
21-05-2016, 01:50 PM
(21-05-2016 01:47 PM)Dom Wrote:  Uncut penises are more fun to play with for sure. No two ways about it.

...and I hope to find that out for myself some day. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
21-05-2016, 01:50 PM
(21-05-2016 01:41 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I understand about desert or ancient regions of the world's making it hard to clean.

But is there even any real risk of non cleaning from a modernized industrial world were sure a little boy may only bath once a week at some ages. Idk

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

The skin prevents any crud from getting there in the first place. It also reduces vulnerability.

The cleanliness was certainly not the reason this whole thing started - it was because the foreskin makes masturbation so much easier and more pleasurable. Naughty, naughty and sinful.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 5 users Like Dom's post
21-05-2016, 02:01 PM
Baptism, circumcision and marriage.......

Fuck that...

Anybody wonder why I'm an atheist????

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
21-05-2016, 02:07 PM
(21-05-2016 01:50 PM)Dom Wrote:  The cleanliness was certainly not the reason this whole thing started - it was because the foreskin makes masturbation so much easier and more pleasurable. Naughty, naughty and sinful.

I just figured it was a woman's idea to densensitive a man's penis so he could last longer than 10 seconds.

#sigh
[+] 8 users Like GirlyMan's post
21-05-2016, 02:15 PM
(21-05-2016 02:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-05-2016 01:50 PM)Dom Wrote:  The cleanliness was certainly not the reason this whole thing started - it was because the foreskin makes masturbation so much easier and more pleasurable. Naughty, naughty and sinful.

I just figured it was a woman's idea to densensitive a man's penis so he could last longer than 10 seconds.

If that was the goal we'd have cross bred you menfolk with polar bears. Up to 2 days for a single sex act. Big Grin

[+] 6 users Like Heatheness's post