male circumcision of minors should be a felony

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2017, 02:31 PM
RE: male circumcision of minors should be a felony
(28-06-2017 02:06 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(28-06-2017 01:22 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Around 1% of uncircumcised males aged 18+ in the US.

So out of the nearly four million babies born in the last year in the US, and roughly 2 (totally vague guesstimate) million were born male, of those 1% may develop this condition?

I'm not seeing where that's a valid reason for keeping the procedure legal.

The catheter thing doesn't really have much to do with anything to do with this topic. A full on catheter is a tube inserted directly into the bladder. It's going to be painful regardless if the patient is circumcised or not (its no picnic for women either by the way). Both circumcised and uncircumcised can try using the external catheter, but depending on the over all issue it just might not work regardless, leaving the only option as being internal.

Yes, and something that hasn't been mentioned (and I know this because one of my brothers ISN"T snipped, and surprisingly my family has talked about this issue a few times as a result of their decision not to do it), is the fact that this can generally be prevented with good hygiene (aka washing your dick thoroughly, which really.... anyone who wants someone else to touch it really aught to try and keep it clean ya?).

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like JesseB's post
08-07-2017, 07:45 AM
I've always been glad I was circumcised as a kid, I suffered not one iota from having it done, I wasn't traumatized at all,it prolly saved my promiscuous ass from getting AIDS in the 80's Laugh out load , sure it reduces sensitivity but that's not necessarily bad, makes you last longer Big Grin I think I read somewhere it even reduces the risk of cervical cancer. I know its a hot button for some and that's fine I totally get that but just speaking for myself it was a total non event.
Now FGM that's a different thing all together that's the real evil right there, anyone who does that should get life without parole.
09-07-2017, 09:56 AM
(08-07-2017 07:45 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I've always been glad I was circumcised as a kid, I suffered not one iota from having it done, I wasn't traumatized at all,it prolly saved my promiscuous ass from getting AIDS in the 80's Laugh out load , sure it reduces sensitivity but that's not necessarily bad, makes you last longer Big Grin I think I read somewhere it even reduces the risk of cervical cancer. I know its a hot button for some and that's fine I totally get that but just speaking for myself it was a total non event.
Now FGM that's a different thing all together that's the real evil right there, anyone who does that should get life without parole.

Sharp object + Penis = WTF
If someone chooses to do this as an adult fine. The thing is you can't go back and undo it, and its not even minor like an ear piercing. If your happy with yours fine. But children aren't property and we don't have the right to make that decision for them.
[+] 3 users Like BlkFnx's post
09-07-2017, 10:03 AM
Some whacko fuck tells everybody that the invisible avenger told him to cut off the tip of his and every other guys dick:......

Sure, that sounds legitimate...

Dodgy

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
09-07-2017, 10:09 AM
(09-07-2017 10:03 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Some whacko fuck tells everybody that the invisible avenger told him to cut off the tip of his and every other guys dick:......

Sure, that sounds legitimate...

Dodgy

but if you really love me you'll mutilate your dick for me. It won't hurt I promise. I'm god I have the power to make it not hurt. *God laughs

You wanna read something sick read about Dr. Kellogg, he's one of the reason it's so widely accepted today. Seth should do a show on that.
[+] 1 user Likes BlkFnx's post
09-07-2017, 11:07 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2017 11:23 AM by adey67.)
Fucking phone. Double post sorry
09-07-2017, 11:22 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2017 11:34 AM by adey67.)
Its a hot button for many that's for sure, agree with it disagree with it that's fine, I don't really care tbh.
I personally suffered no ill effects from it and I was a kid when it was done, as I said, it may be the reason why I am HIV negative inspite of my uber promiscuous youth, who knows.
My beef is FGM, male circumcision performed well is not designed to deprive a man of his ability to achieve sexual pleasure or orgasm where as FGM is, its sick, and we need to move passed male circumcision and concentrate our efforts on FGM. The real equivalency in male terms would be the amputation of the head of the penis. Cutting a hood ornament covering, should not be the main concern or worry Imo, you can still fuck, wank, cum and enjoy sex, FGM victims cannot do so, ever!!!
Well they can fuck but only after being painfully split open and its no fun for them, wether you agree with circumcision or not come on guys FGM is much worse imagine penile amputation and you have a fair equivalency to female circumcision.
09-07-2017, 11:47 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2017 12:04 PM by JesseB.)
(09-07-2017 11:22 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Its a hot button for many that's for sure, agree with it disagree with it that's fine, I don't really care tbh.
I personally suffered no ill effects from it and I was a kid when it was done, as I said, it may be the reason why I am HIV negative inspite of my uber promiscuous youth, who knows.
My beef is FGM, male circumcision performed well is not designed to deprive a man of his ability to achieve sexual pleasure or orgasm where as FGM is, its sick, and we need to move passed male circumcision and concentrate our efforts on FGM. The real equivalency in male terms would be the amputation of the head of the penis. Cutting a hood ornament covering, should not be the main concern or worry Imo, you can still fuck, wank, cum and enjoy sex, FGM victims cannot do so, ever!!!
Well they can fuck but only after being painfully split open and its no fun for them, wether you agree with circumcision or not come on guys FGM is much worse imagine penile amputation and you have a fair equivalency to female circumcision.

No one disagrees with you that FGM is horrible and reprehensible. However, it's already illegal....

The places where it's allowed are the middle east and parts of Africa (there may be additional places in third world countries of which I am unaware of as well). We have no real control over what goes on in those places but we do try to combat it even in those places (or at least some people certainly do).

Your comment seems weird, like somehow you think that if people advocate ending ALL genital mutilation that somehow is advocating a return of FGM... Like WTF dude?! No one wants FGM to be allowed anywhere. But fighting GM does not take away from the fight against FGM. Like dude.... Also we've made about as much headway fighting FGM as we are going to make until the areas in which it is practiced develop a more modern attitude about the issue. Those places allow it for religious reasons (mostly) I'm pretty sure, and I don't know exactly what you propose we do. Invade Africa? Do a real war with the middle east (one where our goal is to win aka removing their governments completely and installing our own puppet governments, our current goal seems more alone the lines of perpetuating war indefinitely there)? Enslave nations that practice it to force our morals on them? How exactly do you propose we put an end to it without engaging in even worse things than we already do?

In the end we have to accept that while it's horrible and we don't want it to happen, there are limits on what we can do to stop it. It's going to take time to stop in the few places it's still practiced. And that is a very hard thing to say and know because it's not just the FGM that's the issue, it's also that when it's done it can be performed with dirty tools in dirty conditions and half or more of the victims die as a result. So yea its fucking awful. But what do you propose people do about it that isn't going to war with the "third world" and enslaving all of them. Cause as much as I'm against FGM, I'm also against the idea of war or enslavement and I can't see another path to reach that goal quickly. The only other path is the one we're already on which is education, help for victims and patience. If there's another path to end it quickly that I'm unaware of do share and I'll support it, but that in no way takes away from a desire or need to end male genital mutilation. Personally I advocate the end of Genital Mutilation, specifically GM forced on children. IN ALL FORMS. If it's not medically necessary for survival or quality of life, then it's child abuse. That's my position.

So I fail to see why you're here trying to shut down this discussion. Personally.

If I"m wrong about any of this I apologize, but that's how you came across to me anyway.

Edit^ I actually don't give a flying fuck what adults do to their own bodies, a guy wants to cut off his dick and he's an adult I couldn't possibly care less. An adult is fully capable of deciding what to do with their own bodies, for whatever religious reasons they wanna come up with or otherwise. (which has happened before, and I"m not talking about trans issues here I'm talking about guys that develop a hatred for their bodies and literally just chop it off, it has happened before) So again I"m specifically against what I see to be child abuse and that's forced GM on children both male or female. And I don't see how standing up against one takes away from the other, that's asinine. I mean.... Fucking hell dude.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
09-07-2017, 12:26 PM
I believe it does d
09-07-2017, 02:25 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2017 02:43 PM by adey67.)
Fucking phone, never lets me finish, Jesse, I honestly don't care, if folks want to gripe about losing a flap of skin that is up to them and if its a big deal for them that's cool croon about it as much as needed but as for shutting down,not even remotely true, I just see it as a massive non event and in no way comparable to FGM, which is my whole point, seeing a bunch of blokes whining about losing their flaps is in no way comparable to FGM. I had it done as a kid and it wasn't traumatic I adapted and was glad in later life I had it done, I doubt I would have felt the same way had I had my dicks head lopped off as per the equivalent for females which is why I keep banging on about a false equivalent. I am circumcised, it wasn't traumatic and I found it to be a non event, I'm more annoyed at being regarded as having mutilated genitals, my dicks as pretty as the next guys. Wink Big Grin