male circumcision of minors should be a felony

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2016, 01:26 AM
RE: male circumcision of minors should be a felony
(22-05-2016 01:20 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(21-05-2016 06:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  It is unnecessary surgery that can have serious complications.

According to a report in the 2012 Scientific World Journal circumcision is "a relatively safe procedure with a low overall complication rate. Most complications are minor and can be managed easily..." and "Severe complications are quite rare...".

But are even minor and rare complications on an entirely unnecessary procedure worth it?

I mean even if you outlawed knife wielding elderly mohels from giving babies herpes filled blowjobs, just how much risk is acceptable for something that's utterly needless in the first place?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
22-05-2016, 01:38 AM
(22-05-2016 01:20 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(21-05-2016 06:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  It is unnecessary surgery that can have serious complications.

According to a report in the 2012 Scientific World Journal circumcision is "a relatively safe procedure with a low overall complication rate. Most complications are minor and can be managed easily..." and "Severe complications are quite rare...".

I want to like this post but I can't because there are people out there that want me dead for my past decisions that don't have any real world consequences other than my kid's willy is just like all the other kids' willie's, but that's bad.

I don't disagree, I just don't agree.

I'm going to have another kid, I may or may not have his shit cut if it's a boy.

I'm leaning towards not cut, but you can all kiss my ass regardless of our decision.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post
22-05-2016, 01:41 AM
(22-05-2016 01:38 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  I'm leaning towards not cut, but you can all kiss my ass regardless of our decision.

In the grand scheme of things, there are more dangerous things you can do with your kid.

Like using your cell phone while driving with them in the car. Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
22-05-2016, 05:26 AM
Quote:According to a report in the 2012 Scientific World Journal circumcision is "a relatively safe procedure with a low overall complication rate. Most complications are minor and can be managed easily..." and "Severe complications are quite rare...".

Mine had a very severe complication. My foreskin was completely lost. I lost a considerable amount of my favorite body part.
22-05-2016, 05:35 AM
What if it were the tip of the pinkie and there was a Scientific Journal concluding "It's safe, you don't have to clip your pinkie nail, and you can shake hands just fine." Well, this is a million times more insane because it's my DICK. My beloved beautiful precious irreplaceable dick. Every scientist and rabbi and parent can all agree it's fine that doesn't mean shit to me because I know it's not fine to cut off part of my dick. I don't need proof.
[+] 2 users Like I'mFred's post
22-05-2016, 06:45 AM
(21-05-2016 11:59 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(21-05-2016 03:51 PM)Dom Wrote:  Pffft! Even in your world non-gay women have an interest in sex with men.

I just got it, sorry. Also sure society doesn't care about men, I mean you are still wondering if circumcision is bad or not for men.

No, I'm not. I said repeatedly that I thought it was bad.

It's one of those societal things that are based on the wisdom of ancient sheep herders. It's just another religion type things that snuck into our lives eons ago and has become not just acceptable, but the norm.

This is a personal thing, and a person should be adult before making a decision that has so many consequences. Unless, of course, there is something wrong with these genitals that requires surgical intervention. But, cutting off a body part for no reason but what the old sheep herders believed is definitely not right.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
22-05-2016, 06:52 AM
(22-05-2016 01:38 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 01:20 AM)SYZ Wrote:  According to a report in the 2012 Scientific World Journal circumcision is "a relatively safe procedure with a low overall complication rate. Most complications are minor and can be managed easily..." and "Severe complications are quite rare...".

I want to like this post but I can't because there are people out there that want me dead for my past decisions that don't have any real world consequences other than my kid's willy is just like all the other kids' willie's, but that's bad.

I'm going to have another kid, I may or may not have his shit cut if it's a boy.

I'm leaning towards not cut, but you can all kiss my ass regardless of our decision.

Nobody wants you dead. Or in jail. People just don't want this done to them without being asked.

It is something to raise awareness about.

One reason in favor of circumcision, when you look at individuals and how it affects them in their personal life, is that women in the US are not used to seeing uncircumcised penises and many prefer circumcised for that reason. But - this is really a decision that should be left up to an adult individual, and not pushed on a baby. It's irreversible once done, but it can always be done at a later time.

My body, my decision. This should apply to all equally.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
22-05-2016, 07:00 AM
(22-05-2016 06:52 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 01:38 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  I want to like this post but I can't because there are people out there that want me dead for my past decisions that don't have any real world consequences other than my kid's willy is just like all the other kids' willie's, but that's bad.

Nobody wants you dead. Or in jail. People just don't want this done to them without being asked.

It is something to raise awareness about.

One reason in favor of circumcision, when you look at individuals and how it affects them in their personal life, is that women in the US are not used to seeing uncircumcised penises and many prefer circumcised for that reason. But - this is really a decision that should be left up to an adult individual, and not pushed on a baby. It's irreversible once done, but it can always be done at a later time.

My body, my decision. This should apply to all equally.

Yeah, but raising awareness by suggesting parents are criminal and should be put to death doesn't do much to curry favor.
[+] 4 users Like Aliza's post
22-05-2016, 07:23 AM
Quote:Yeah, but raising awareness by suggesting parents are criminal and should be put to death doesn't do much to curry favor.

That's what people deserve when they go after infant penises with sharp instruments and cut them. It's unquestionably child abuse. You're cutting off a fucking body part.
[+] 1 user Likes I'mFred's post
22-05-2016, 07:24 AM
Literally "fucking" in fact.