male circumcision of minors should be a felony

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2016, 07:56 AM
RE: male circumcision of minors should be a felony
(22-05-2016 06:45 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(21-05-2016 11:59 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I just got it, sorry. Also sure society doesn't care about men, I mean you are still wondering if circumcision is bad or not for men.

No, I'm not. I said repeatedly that I thought it was bad.

It's one of those societal things that are based on the wisdom of ancient sheep herders. It's just another religion type things that snuck into our lives eons ago and has become not just acceptable, but the norm.

This is a personal thing, and a person should be adult before making a decision that has so many consequences. Unless, of course, there is something wrong with these genitals that requires surgical intervention. But, cutting off a body part for no reason but what the old sheep herders believed is definitely not right.

Well I wasn't pointing at just you I was just saying that this debate is still going on shows something.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2016, 08:09 AM
(22-05-2016 07:56 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 06:45 AM)Dom Wrote:  No, I'm not. I said repeatedly that I thought it was bad.

It's one of those societal things that are based on the wisdom of ancient sheep herders. It's just another religion type things that snuck into our lives eons ago and has become not just acceptable, but the norm.

This is a personal thing, and a person should be adult before making a decision that has so many consequences. Unless, of course, there is something wrong with these genitals that requires surgical intervention. But, cutting off a body part for no reason but what the old sheep herders believed is definitely not right.

Well I wasn't pointing at just you I was just saying that this debate is still going on shows something.

So you agree with "my body, my decision" ?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
22-05-2016, 08:18 AM
(22-05-2016 08:09 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 07:56 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Well I wasn't pointing at just you I was just saying that this debate is still going on shows something.

Agreed.

Considering that infants aren't capable of making that decision, it is left up to their parents. But I'd take umbrage with someone electing to tattoo or perform unnecessary cosmetic surgery on their infant as well. If there are laws on the books preventing such things, I'd agree with them; and take umbrage with religious exemptions.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
22-05-2016, 08:28 AM
(22-05-2016 07:56 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Well I wasn't pointing at just you I was just saying that this debate is still going on shows something.

Have I told you lately how clever you are. Bowing

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
22-05-2016, 09:06 AM
My frustration with the whole thing is that my parents had mine cut, of course, and I like it. I'm glad they did.

Yeah, I always could have had it done when I was an adult if I wanted, but fuck that. No

Much better that it was done when it was.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
22-05-2016, 09:17 AM

Why do you assume that people, in this case Zeke , would disagree with "my body, my decision" ?

You are talking about abortion, right? And you assume that Zeke is pro life?
Why? Do you know his position on this matter or you just assumed it?

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
22-05-2016, 09:23 AM
(22-05-2016 09:06 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  My frustration with the whole thing is that my parents had mine cut, of course, and I like it. I'm glad they did.

Yeah, I always could have had it done when I was an adult if I wanted, but fuck that. No

Much better that it was done when it was.

Yabbut, that is nice but it's just you. I am glad you like it. Not that you have any actual choice, since you have no idea what you are missing, and you never will.

Your kids are not growing up the way you did, society changes, and they may not have your personality either. I'm even willing to bet they don't. So, is it ok to cut off a body part without their permission? To deny them heightened pleasure and ease of masturbation? For what reason?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
22-05-2016, 09:26 AM
(22-05-2016 09:17 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 08:09 AM)Dom Wrote:  So you agree with "my body, my decision" ?

Why do you assume that people, in this case Zeke , would disagree with "my body, my decision" ?

Sorry, I shouldn't have carried an ongoing attempt at communication from thread to thread.

22-05-2016, 09:34 AM

Yeah, if I agree woman have that right why wouldn't I for men?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
22-05-2016, 09:35 AM
(22-05-2016 09:26 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 09:17 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Why do you assume that people, in this case Zeke , would disagree with "my body, my decision" ?

Sorry, I shouldn't have carried an ongoing attempt at communication from thread to thread.

It's cool, was just wondering what's that all about.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post