"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2014, 07:41 AM
RE: marriage, sex, feminism article
Good article I thought Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
12-11-2014, 03:56 PM
Evangelicals are havin better sex than everyone else?!?!? HAH!! Yeah, having sex when you don't feel like it because you're supposed to be submissive sounds great Dodgy
Quote:You can pray that God will bless your "sex session." You can pray that he would bring the desire to you. ... I've sometimes felt like, I just can't do this. This isn't going to be enjoyable. I REALLY DON'T WANT TO!!!! And then I've quieted my spirit and prayed. God wants sex to be good! ... He made it to strengthen marriage!

Also, what was with that other quote about "men ejaculate and expel fluid during sex, but women never never do!!" Um.... are you kidding me?

What a load of crap this whole thing is... Facepalm

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
12-11-2014, 07:06 PM
Makes me sick. Men want sex more than women?

Negative. Women want sex just as much or more than men do. In fact, Michelle Wiener-Davis wrote many sexual help books, including the sex starved wife.

I've been in many relationships where I had the higher drive.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
12-11-2014, 07:20 PM
I'll just put this here and back up quietly.....*snicker*...*giggle*..Tongue

[Image: 6oes20.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
12-11-2014, 07:51 PM
(12-11-2014 07:06 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Makes me sick. Men want sex more than women?

Negative. Women want sex just as much or more than men do. In fact, Michelle Wiener-Davis wrote many sexual help books, including the sex starved wife.

I've been in many relationships where I had the higher drive.

Sing it, sister!!

But to this I will add.... Women want sex as much as men if they are getting good sex. If women have never had a very pleasurable experience, they aren't likely to want it as much as men. If they think the bad sex they've been getting is just what sex "is", I can see why some women don't want it much. I think that's where the stereotype comes from.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta