masculin vs feminen energy??????? sciency much.......??????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2014, 09:45 PM
masculin vs feminen energy??????? sciency much.......??????
basically I have been researching ways to get myself more motivated and not overly motivated but I came across several videos that say that the masculine energy is drive and that the feminen energy is blah blahg blah.... but I was wondering is there any science that supporting the video below... I really hate it but I am kind of wishing it was true . the thing is though it would seem I'd want to be a woman of the masculine energy. lol.... but was just curious to if anyone could say that this is scientifically backed up...

http://youtu.be/kyAkh4C9cTU

p.s. not sure why I want this to be true but like they say the more you want something to be true the more you should be a sklkeptic of it.

bte: thre is no real supernatural stuff... just wanted to say this ahead of time.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2014, 09:52 PM
RE: masculin vs feminen energy??????? sciency much.......??????
If there is no science behind this then isn't it concidered woo.

04-11-2014, 10:55 PM
(04-11-2014 09:52 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  If there is no science behind this then isn't it concidered woo.

Yes. No real scientific backing = Woo-Woo.

See Also: Psychics, Spirits, Crystal Healing, Astral Projection, Karma, Chakras, Leylines, Homeopathy, Chiropractics, Spirit Photography, Parapsychology, etc.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
04-11-2014, 11:06 PM
I can't even follow this woo? It didn't even make sense to me in a fake science. Ha ha.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
04-11-2014, 11:20 PM
I so want to bring out my inner female badass{and for the noobs... yes I am a guy}. but alas I am just a male tomboy... lol

04-11-2014, 11:26 PM
(04-11-2014 11:20 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I so want to bring out my inner female badass{and for the noobs... yes I am a guy}. but alas I am just a male tomboy... lol

Uh, I don't know...

Go play Bayonetta 2? Consider

[Image: bayo1.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
04-11-2014, 11:33 PM
(04-11-2014 11:26 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 11:20 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I so want to bring out my inner female badass{and for the noobs... yes I am a guy}. but alas I am just a male tomboy... lol

Uh, I don't know...

Go play Bayonetta 2? Consider

[Image: bayo1.jpg]

wish I could afford a wii u but I was thinking more cosplay.

04-11-2014, 11:35 PM
btw that woo would include hipnosis right.. lol

04-11-2014, 11:45 PM
(04-11-2014 11:35 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  btw that woo would include hipnosis right.. lol

Honestly, hypnosis should get a little asterisks alongside chiropractics and kirlian photography. There may actually be a basis for some very limited applications with scientific backing (purposely induced waking dreams, minor back pain relief, seeing electric fields in film negatives), but be always cautious of outlandish and unsupported claims (mind control or brain washing, curing cancer, or evidence of spirit energies).

04-11-2014, 11:45 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2014 12:03 AM by Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue.)
The video you linked too starts off by showing you a picture and saying that various parts of the picture contains certain properties.

(Stopping at 50 seconds in.)
What makes the masculine part black? Why is masculine feminine at it's core? Would the meaning be different it I spun the yin-yang symbol into a double spiral? What gives feminine energy those traits? If all people are made up of a combination and the interaction of masculine and feminine traits and they're supposed to be in balance, how do you determine which is which? How is this energy stored? How does the energy interact with our brains in order to induce these emotions? If you're going of some kind of thought/ emotion shapes reality system why has that never been demonstrated? (I can go on. Trust me.)

*Finishes video*
It doesn't answer any of those questions. It contains no testable hypothesis. No useful instructions. No apparent tests. Nothing that could validate the ideas contained.

Recommendation for motivation: Exercise and less sugar+ carbohydrates. The harder your metabolism works the harder it pushes you to work in order to feed it.

Why on earth would too much motivation be a problem?
Oh OK. Please elaborate.

Gender constructs are arbitrary but they can be useful by allowing you to communicate who you want to be. (Generic Woman A want's to show people that she's rejecting "traditional gender roles in the workplace" and so wears a suit rather than a skirt or dress or something.) Are you asking about some kind of transexuality or do you want to just be more "traditionally feminine?" I'm not advocating for any kind of transexuality as I've got no idea as to weather that'd be what you want but for the latter I do advise metro-sexuality and karate lessons.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.