masculin vs feminen energy??????? sciency much.......??????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2014, 12:07 AM
RE: masculin vs feminen energy??????? sciency much.......??????
(04-11-2014 11:45 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  The video you linked too starts off by showing you a picture and saying that various parts of the picture contains certain properties.

(Stopping at 50 seconds in.)
What makes the masculine part black? Why is masculine feminine at it's core? Would the meaning be different it I spun the yin-yang symbol into a double spiral? What gives feminine energy those traits? If all people are made up of a combination and the interaction of masculine and feminine traits and they're supposed to be in balance, how do you determine which is which? How is this energy stored? How does the energy interact with our brains in order to induce these emotions? If you're going of some kind of thought/ emotion shapes reality system why has that never been demonstrated? (I can go on. Trust me.)

*Finishes video*
It doesn't answer any of those questions. It contains no testable hypothesis. No useful instructions. No apparent tests. Nothing that could validate the ideas contained.

Recommendation for motivation: Exercise and less sugar+ carbohydrates. The harder your metabolism works the harder it pushes you to work in order to feed it.

Why on earth would too much motivation be a problem?
(04-11-2014 11:20 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I so want to bring out my inner female badass{and for the noobs... yes I am a guy}. but alas I am just a male tomboy... lol
Oh OK. Please elaborate.

Gender constructs are arbitrary but they can be useful by allowing you to communicate who you want to be. (Generic Woman A want's to show people that she's rejecting "traditional gender roles in the workplace" and so wears a suit rather than a skirt or dress or something.) Are you asking about some kind of transexuality or do you want to just be more "traditionally feminine?" I'm not advocating for any kind of transexuality as I've got no idea as to weather that'd be what you want but for the latter I do advise metro-sexuality and karate lessons.

sometimes IO get obsessed and can't pull myself away form something... though most the time II am doing nothing.... and under motivated... I am just looking for a solution but thanx for the help.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2014, 12:12 AM
He lost me at "energy." What is considered masculine and feminine is defined by both hormonal impulses and cultural influences. The term energy is some undefined new age bullshit passed off as Eastern philosophy.

Be whatever kind of person you feel like being. If you want to call it your inner female badass, defined however you wish to define it, then go for it. And if imagining some kind of energy flowing through you helps you do that, don't let the fact that whatever benefit this energy provides could best be described as a self induced placebo effect stop you.

There is no rule saying we have to be rational. I listen to angry violent music when I work out, with posters of Valhalla (a place that doesn't really exist) hanging in front of me for motivation. The reason it helps push me just a little harder is completely in my head, as music and thoughts of an imaginary warrior afterlife don't actually make me physically stronger. This westernized version of eastern spiritualism is no different. If sitting in front of a bamboo tree and drawing a chart defining something that doesn't exist helps set the guy in the video on the path he wants, then good for him.

'Murican Canadian
05-11-2014, 12:14 AM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2014 12:19 AM by kunoxian drive.)
basically I tell yuj thisstory,..a long time ago In my youth..I was playing the game called oni. and the main character blew my mind.. she was feminine and tuff. a badass that could wear a skirt... she could do it all.. problem is ever since then I have been anything to be a female badass.. all the way.. well the goal is adjustable though. ever since thenI have wanted to contain that awesomeness... like a fight between yurioichi and soi fon from bleach... I love female badass's so much I want to be one.

not to be confused with me being a male tomboy... which just means that I am a guy that likes guyish things but n a girly way.

edit: juast6 adding this video...... http://youtu.be/ZaIRQAIgO3o

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
05-11-2014, 02:46 AM
Hold on don't write off feminine energy too quickly. I use it to power my washing machine.

I need to plug it into the wall to earth it in case my husband accidentally touches it. His masculine energy would make it explode.
[+] 4 users Like Mathilda's post
05-11-2014, 10:01 AM
(04-11-2014 09:52 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  If there is no science behind this then isn't it concidered woo.

It's woo.
[+] 1 user Likes Rik's post
05-11-2014, 03:28 PM
One time my ex landlord used 'white light like a zap of lightening' from her hands to fix her car (after the mechanic said nothing can be done) and she said it worked like a charm. Or was that with a charm? Anyway… I wonder if that was feminine or masculine.