middle east and their clothes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-05-2015, 05:39 PM
middle east and their clothes
Anybody else want to rip the womens clothes off and make the man wear their clothes all day and ask ' how you like wearing all this shit all day'?

We were at a popular theme park today were several families from middle east were there and all the women and girls were wearing clothes from head to toe, only the eyes were showing.

I wanted to rip them off and make him wear them all day so he knows how rediculous and impractical it us from women to wear that shit.

Of course I know he wouldn't give a crap but still. But anyway I find those kinds of clothes to be very restricted and suffocating and how in the world can anyone do anything wearing those things!?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes purpledaisies's post
31-05-2015, 05:58 PM
RE: middle east and their clothes
Seems to me that the main problem is that the women are stupid enough to keep wearing them.

Reminds me of:

Quote:A young Arab asks his father "What is this weird hat that we are wearing?"

"Why, it's a 'chechia' because in the desert it protects our heads from the sun," says the father.

Then asks the son "And what is this type of clothing that we are wearing?"

The father is Obliged to reply: "It's a 'djbellah' because in the desert it is very hot and it protects your body!"

The boy gets even more curious: "And what are these ugly shoes that we have on our feet?"

Again the father lovingly explains: "These are 'babouches,' which keep us from burning our feet when in the desert!"

Finally the son says, "Tell me Abba?"

"Yes my son?"

"Why the fuck are we living in Detroit and still wearing all this shit?"

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 7 users Like Minimalist's post
31-05-2015, 06:00 PM
(31-05-2015 05:39 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  Anybody else want to rip the womens clothes off and make the man wear their clothes all day and ask ' how you like wearing all this shit all day'?

We were at a popular theme park today were several families from middle east were there and all the women and girls were wearing clothes from head to toe, only the eyes were showing.

I wanted to rip them off and make him wear them all day so he knows how rediculous and impractical it us from women to wear that shit.

Of course I know he wouldn't give a crap but still. But anyway I find those kinds of clothes to be very restricted and suffocating and how in the world can anyone do anything wearing those things!?

Have you ever seen their swimsuits?

[Image: 11hqr6g.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
31-05-2015, 06:02 PM
The slut. Showing her cheekbones like that!

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 3 users Like Minimalist's post
31-05-2015, 06:18 PM
(31-05-2015 06:00 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(31-05-2015 05:39 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  Anybody else want to rip the womens clothes off and make the man wear their clothes all day and ask ' how you like wearing all this shit all day'?

Have you ever seen their swimsuits?

It seems as though it would be hard to actually swim in those.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
31-05-2015, 06:20 PM
(31-05-2015 06:18 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(31-05-2015 06:00 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Have you ever seen their swimsuits?

It seems as though it would be hard to actually swim in those.

Yes

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
31-05-2015, 07:22 PM

Forced transvestism... a sure fire way to piss off the Mullahs Big Grin

I've always wondered about the Burkahs and whatnot. Does it mean that the a potential suitor (or more likely arranged husband) has no clue what his wife looks like until the honeymoon?
Talk about russian roullette! Gasp

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too"? - Douglas Adams Bechased
31-05-2015, 07:42 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2015 03:58 PM by Bucky Ball.)
Well you *do* know that's what caused Jesus on the cross to cry out.
Their fashion faux pas. He looked out on the crowd from the cross, and saw all their bad fashion choices, and mixing stripes and plaids, and all the other forbidden fabric things in the OT and said (in his best fashionista voice) : "Oh Father, forgive them. They know not what they do".

Angel

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
31-05-2015, 07:54 PM

If you were stuck in the desert with no electricity, you'd probably be okay with loose, dark clothing too. Traditional men's clothing from that part of the world looks... pretty much the same, actually.

I think it's more important to look at why people do it in modern and foreign contexts. Even leaving aside the very real threats and coercion employed in some cases, it's a lot easier to see what a strange choice it is from the outside when we haven't been raised hearing that this is what you must do to be a good person.

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
31-05-2015, 07:56 PM
(31-05-2015 07:22 PM)LostLegend Wrote:  I've always wondered about the Burkahs and whatnot. Does it mean that the a potential suitor (or more likely arranged husband) has no clue what his wife looks like until the honeymoon?
Talk about russian roullette! Gasp

Indeed it does, but you already hit upon why that's irrelevant. What the intendeds actually think of each others' appearances is pretty far down the list of things for the people in charge to give any shits about, when it comes to arranged marriages.

... this is my signature!