middle east and their clothes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2015, 09:28 AM
RE: middle east and their clothes
(31-05-2015 05:39 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  Anybody else want to rip the womens clothes off and make the man wear their clothes all day and ask ' how you like wearing all this shit all day'?

We were at a popular theme park today were several families from middle east were there and all the women and girls were wearing clothes from head to toe, only the eyes were showing.

I wanted to rip them off and make him wear them all day so he knows how rediculous and impractical it us from women to wear that shit.

Of course I know he wouldn't give a crap but still. But anyway I find those kinds of clothes to be very restricted and suffocating and how in the world can anyone do anything wearing those things!?

Do you feel the same way when you see black women wearing the Khimar in America? Why don't you tell them how you want to rip their clothes off, and force their men to wear it?

Do you particularly imagine that these fairly strong african woman, are wearing it because their husbands force them to?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2015, 02:29 PM
(01-06-2015 09:28 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(31-05-2015 05:39 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  Anybody else want to rip the womens clothes off and make the man wear their clothes all day and ask ' how you like wearing all this shit all day'?

We were at a popular theme park today were several families from middle east were there and all the women and girls were wearing clothes from head to toe, only the eyes were showing.

I wanted to rip them off and make him wear them all day so he knows how rediculous and impractical it us from women to wear that shit.

Of course I know he wouldn't give a crap but still. But anyway I find those kinds of clothes to be very restricted and suffocating and how in the world can anyone do anything wearing those things!?

Do you feel the same way when you see black women wearing the Khimar in America? Why don't you tell them how you want to rip their clothes off, and force their men to wear it?

Do you particularly imagine that these fairly strong african woman, are wearing it because their husbands force them to?

Of course not because I know no one forces them to wear what they are wearing. But I do know that middle eastern men do force their women to wear those things. That's the difference. I no I don't know that 100% of them do force but its close. Besides you can watch their behavior and can tell tell a lot from that.

The family I saw yesterday the man always walked a few steps in front if his wife and never addressed her or really looked at her. He was more interested in looking at shops there. She sorta tagged behind him never touching anything or talked. So yes I wanted to smack him upside his head.
01-06-2015, 04:09 PM
All I can think when I see the outfits are that they look like they'd be extremely hot in there.

(01-06-2015 02:29 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  The family I saw yesterday the man always walked a few steps in front if his wife and never addressed her or really looked at her. He was more interested in looking at shops there. She sorta tagged behind him never touching anything or talked. So yes I wanted to smack him upside his head.

How long did you see these people? Cause, unless it was a fairly long time, that honestly seems a little excessive (the slapping thing).

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
01-06-2015, 04:27 PM

Apparently it's a fashion statement ... among other things. Drinking Beverage
01-06-2015, 04:34 PM
(31-05-2015 07:42 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Well you *do* know that's what caused Jesus on the cross to cry out.
Their fashion faux pas. He looked out on the crowd from the cross, and saw all their bad fashion choices, and mixing stripes and plaids, and all the other forbidden fabric things in the OT and said "Oh Father, forgive them. They know not what they do".

Angel

And here I was thinking that Jesus wore Birkenstocks Consider
01-06-2015, 04:55 PM
(31-05-2015 08:06 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:Seems to me that the main problem is that the women are stupid enough to keep wearing them.

It's not that black and white.
Even in foreign countries, such as western countries, they are under a lot of pressure from friends and relatives to act a certain way. Yes they could take it off and walk around in "normal" clothing but that could have dire consequences from being disowned to the extreme of being killed.

It also doesn't help that these women have been raised under this religion their hole life. It's no different to Christians being raised Christian except that this particular religion says you have to wear certain clothing.

Exactly. Thumbsup

Also, they don't have to pay for expensive, designer label clothing. I mean, it's a simple, cookie cutter pattern which is mass produced. (Got to give them credit for budget control. Laugh out load )
01-06-2015, 04:58 PM
(31-05-2015 08:06 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:Seems to me that the main problem is that the women are stupid enough to keep wearing them.

It's not that black and white.
Even in foreign countries, such as western countries, they are under a lot of pressure from friends and relatives to act a certain way. Yes they could take it off and walk around in "normal" clothing but that could have dire consequences from being disowned to the extreme of being killed.

It also doesn't help that these women have been raised under this religion their hole life. It's no different to Christians being raised Christian except that this particular religion says you have to wear certain clothing.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
01-06-2015, 05:04 PM
(01-06-2015 09:28 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  Do you feel the same way when you see black women wearing the Khimar in America? Why don't you tell them how you want to rip their clothes off, and force their men to wear it?

Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
01-06-2015, 05:11 PM
In certain Middle East regions, if a woman gets raped, and she was not wearing a tent burka at the time, she could become the criminal in the eyes of Sharia Law, and there will be penalties and punishment involved. And after that, she could be 'honor killed' by her own family.
01-06-2015, 05:20 PM
(31-05-2015 05:39 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  I wanted to rip them off ...

What did you envision with this? I mean, was it like walking up to a random Muslim woman and forcibly tearing her burka off her body? How would the state prosecutor view this?