....moderator....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-01-2011, 11:26 AM
....moderator....
Hey gang. I'd like to take someone on as a moderator. Unbeliever and I both have periods where we can't make it onto the forum for a few days, or even a week or so at a time. It would be nice to have someone around to delete bots and spam if it happens that we are both away from the computer at the same time.
It will be strictly to ban bots and delete their posts. The forum will continue to be strictly self moderated. I'd like to have someone who's been around for a while, not because they are more trusted or anything, but simply because it shows that they are willing to stick around. If you're interested in giving us a hand to keep our forum enjoyable, please send me a PM, and we'll take it from there.

Just visiting.

-SR
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2011, 02:48 PM
RE: ....moderator....
Sorry I was dragging my feet on this a little. Green is our new "moderator", but really he's just the same as Unbeliever and I.....A Bot Hunter.
Thanks alot Green for helping out. Thanks also to the others that volunteered. It's appreciated, and I may just call on you to help out in the future. Our forum seems to be growing more every week.

Just visiting.

-SR
06-01-2011, 04:03 PM
So, you're saying we are going Green now?

(sorry, that was really bad)

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
06-01-2011, 07:46 PM
BnW, I love it Wink
07-01-2011, 04:44 AM
Quote:So, you're saying we are going Green now?
Well, we could start recycling bots to other forums.... Green enough?

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
11-01-2011, 11:46 PM
My brain freaks out a little when I look at users online and see a pink "Green". Tongue The board obviously has its colours wrong. lol xD

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-01-2011, 12:16 PM
It's okay Levi, I'm a green Green now, you can sleep at night Tongue

12-01-2011, 07:15 PM
(12-01-2011 12:16 PM)Green Wrote:  It's okay Levi, I'm a green Green now, you can sleep at night Tongue

Thank you! My hero! xD

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user