modular beats credit debt any day????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-12-2016, 07:19 PM
modular beats credit debt any day????
I was just getting back into old news stories from last year{a.k.a 2015} and realized that buying some cheap technology that is modular would be an interesting alternative to putting something on credit. one example is the modular t.v. instead of putting it on a credit card. how about buying 1-100th of one at a time and just hooking them together to make a big screen over time. remember aving one modular television is like having a full working tv. also with phones... you can buy a cheap one and just buying a better processer for it and the parts you want latter. I know pc currently don't use modular technology but just the way they work. they could maybe...???? what do you think? are we just five years away from the modular revolution.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-12-2016, 07:45 PM
RE: modular beats credit debt any day????
The TV isn't what I make loans for, and I can already break down into pieces properties and the things I add to them Big Grin

That said, cool technology. Fun times we live in, provided you have more curiosity than empathy which, fortunately, I do.

'Murican Canadian
30-12-2016, 07:53 PM
(30-12-2016 07:45 PM)yakherder Wrote:  The TV isn't what I make loans for, and I can already break down into pieces properties and the things I add to them Big Grin

That said, cool technology. Fun times we live in, provided you have more curiosity than empathy which, fortunately, I do.

this gives that ability to any one though. not just people that can Sauder and program.

30-12-2016, 08:04 PM
(30-12-2016 07:53 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  
(30-12-2016 07:45 PM)yakherder Wrote:  The TV isn't what I make loans for, and I can already break down into pieces properties and the things I add to them Big Grin

this gives that ability to any one though. not just people that can Sauder and program.

Yeah, I'm just saying the ability to break something into multiple investments that only constitutes a portion of a paycheck or two in the first place isn't what makes it revolutionary.

'Murican Canadian
30-12-2016, 09:26 PM
(30-12-2016 08:04 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(30-12-2016 07:53 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  this gives that ability to any one though. not just people that can Sauder and program.

Yeah, I'm just saying the ability to break something into multiple investments that only constitutes a portion of a paycheck or two in the first place isn't what makes it revolutionary.
this is true but is a revolutionary side effect in itself.