moon, fish, boat, cow, rabbit, god

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-10-2013, 02:47 PM
moon, fish, boat, cow, rabbit, god
Good evening!

I would like to present interesting results received during statistical analysis of human language.

My investigation, which took 4 years, was an analysis of human language structure. By using the tools of reverse engineering and statistic big data analysis, I was able to find the correlations inherent in any language.
I have started to understand the deepest algorithmic structure of human language. With time, I understood the reason of existence of such logic structure.
I have performed tests with using of found correlations and have received relatively limited amount of meanings, which were:

ship, horns, cow, cat, fish, horse, god, circle, water

In the mean time I was reading many historical and religious books and I was excited when one by one this limited set of meanings started to appear in most of human religions.
The most significant example is the cow which image is widely used in any continent.

Sumerian – Sacred bull.
Ancient Egypt - the celestial cow Nun.
Slavs - heavenly divine cow Zimun.
Hinduism - Sacred Cow, lunar god Soma.
Romans - Diana, lunar diety riding bulls.

The reason why the cow is so common and sacred is the shape of its horns, which was traditionally identified with the horns of crescent moon.
[Image: nnJtB49NPmY.jpg]
The Moon is the object, which ancient people were identifying as the god. It can be found in different forms in any world religion.
To continue previous example:
[Image: 6igsnR_KsMQ.jpg]
Islam - whose symbol is the crescent.
Christianity - the fish. The cross with crescent. The semicircle nimbus. Jesus is called Alpha. Alpha means “bull”.
Judaism – horned Moses, golden calf.
Freemasonry - angle, compass, the moon-shaped letter G.
Buddhism - the full moon day is celebrated each month. “Buddha” means enlightened. Also has a semicircle nimbus and shows horns by his hand.
Wicca - Lunar religion led by the horned god.

Same situation with other found concepts. fish, boat, cow, rabbit and moon in one or another form appear in most god related stories all around the world.
So I came to the conclusion that all human religions came from very ancient belief, that the Moon is the god. This misunderstanding has occurred due to limited or none knowledge about the nature of our satellite.
As we still have very low information about this object, our ancient ancestors were only able to guess what is the creature, which is present everyday during all their lives. And their guesses generated the new entity which we know as the god.

On the basis of this research I have published interesting essay about the nature of information. "Bit from it or it from bit"

Thank you for attention!
Looking to hear your opinions about above.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2013, 04:58 PM
RE: moon, fish, boat, cow, rabbit, god
(06-10-2013 02:47 PM)Main Lion Wrote:  Freemasonry - angle, compass, the moon-shaped letter G.

Not an opinion on your op, but I had to share this. I'm not one for making up bullshit, this really happened.

I was outside having a smoke just a minute ago and reading this post. When I came back in, my wife was sitting on the couch drawing letters on my son's little drawing thing working on the alphabet with him (he's not so swift on it, but he's only three). She got to G and asked him what it is.

His answer? "It's the moon!"

No shit. What are the odds of that happening, right after I read this? I'm still a little rattled. Weird.

Sorry to digress, carry on. Thumbsup

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
06-10-2013, 05:49 PM
(06-10-2013 04:58 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(06-10-2013 02:47 PM)Main Lion Wrote:  Freemasonry - angle, compass, the moon-shaped letter G.

Not an opinion on your op, but I had to share this. I'm not one for making up bullshit, this really happened.

I was outside having a smoke just a minute ago and reading this post. When I came back in, my wife was sitting on the couch drawing letters on my son's little drawing thing working on the alphabet with him (he's not so swift on it, but he's only three). She got to G and asked him what it is.

His answer? "It's the moon!"

No shit. What are the odds of that happening, right after I read this? I'm still a little rattled. Weird.

Sorry to digress, carry on. Thumbsup

WeepingWeepingWeepingWeepingWeepingWeepingWeepingWeeping

Coincidences happen.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-10-2013, 05:54 PM
(06-10-2013 05:49 PM)Chas Wrote:  Coincidences happen.

No Chas, not like this. It's gotta be a sign. The moon is speaking to me.

Lecture_preist

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
06-10-2013, 06:01 PM
(06-10-2013 05:54 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(06-10-2013 05:49 PM)Chas Wrote:  Coincidences happen.

No Chas, not like this. It's gotta be a sign. The moon is speaking to me.

Lecture_preist

Every little bit adds to the big data that we call god.

Yes

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
06-10-2013, 06:06 PM
Guess I'll get started on the new scriptures.....always wanted to be an author!

Plus the forum is a little bereft of new religions at the moment. Consider

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
07-10-2013, 02:44 PM
There is a good example of described theory.

There are 5 items associated with Sikhism:
kēs (uncut hair), kaṅghā (small wooden comb), kaṛā (circular steel or iron bracelet), kirpān (sword/dagger), and kacchera (special undergarment).

[Image: sikhs.png]

kēs is hair which grows all life long. Beard and mustache counted as kēs also. kēs is covered by turban with accented crescent or ball like shape.

kaṅghā – Crescent shaped comb.

kaṛā (circular steel or iron bracelet) कड़ा – silver color round braslet.
Translation of word kaṛā gives good example of forecasting power of presented theory.
कड़ा – stiff, rigid, hard and Spartan.
Interesting, what is so special about Spartans. Google images give answer.
[Image: romans.png]
Spartans had V shape on their shields and crescent shape toupee.
kirpān – crescent shaped sword.
kaccheraV shaped trousers.

And their sign is Khanda, which has completely crescent shape when wore.

[Image: sikh_crescent.png]

As you can see all symbols of this religion copy moon shape in one or another way.
07-10-2013, 03:28 PM
How many of these guys are there ? Jesus fucking Christ on a broomstick.

4 years of big data to tell you that the crescent moon is a common cultural symbol ?

Weeping
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
07-10-2013, 03:28 PM
You did put a lot of research into this.

But what is it supposed to prove?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
07-10-2013, 03:49 PM
(07-10-2013 03:28 PM)Dom Wrote:  You did put a lot of research into this.

But what is it supposed to prove?

That people are lunatics.

Thumbsup

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
[+] 3 users Like Jeffasaurus's post