more Islamist terror attacks in Tunisia and France whats the answer to these fanatics

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-06-2015, 10:30 AM
more Islamist terror attacks in Tunisia and France whats the answer to these fanatics
Yet more terror attacks today in Tunisia and in France, my thoughts are with the victims and their families but what's the answer to this problem ? Clearly dialogue with these fanatical lunatics is not possible as their aim is destruction and subjugation of anyone who does not share their perverse theology but military action doesn't seem to be an effective response either, indeed is there any solution or do we just have to get used to more of these kind of attacks in the future ?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2015, 12:13 PM
RE: more Islamist terror attacks in Tunisia and France whats the answer to these fanatics
I've just been reading about these too.

Are we not already used to it?

Or at least, anyone who grew up in the UK in the '70s has seen it all before.

The driving force for change in Northern Ireland, ultimately was economic. I think the answer lies therein.

26-06-2015, 05:21 PM
RE: more Islamist terror attacks in Tunisia and France whats the answer to these fanatics
I have no answer. There is a war of religious ideology waging and as fas as I can tell, there is no way to end it. In the past these wars have ended only when the religion has taken over, such as Islam in the middle east. Or Rome with government support with death offered to those who rebelled.

It seems too late to end immigration because too many Muslims have already moved to new countries, and aside from the Turks, they do not assimilate.

The military action taken against movements such as ISIS has been weak. The military expansion for oil by GWB and co. was an utterly foolish mistake that simply fanned these flames.

This is religion. There is no reasonable dialogue.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
26-06-2015, 05:51 PM
New ISIS attacks
Just heard this so no details.............
In Tunisia 37 + shot dead by a beach goer with a hidden gun in his umbrella.
Other shooting elsewhere, including another beheading........
Seems to be spreading with indecent haste!Evil_monster
26-06-2015, 06:03 PM
RE: New ISIS attacks
Ramadan is a busy time for the muslims!

...atheist government bans fasting during Ramadan 18 dead

How da fuq do you ban fasting? Laughat

"If you're going my way, I'll go with you."- Jim Croce
[+] 1 user Likes Kestrel's post
26-06-2015, 06:08 PM (This post was last modified: 26-06-2015 06:38 PM by cactus.)
First of all, why the hell was China banning people from practicing a peaceful religious ritual? Shame on you, China. and second of all...
well, no, there is no second of all. I know exactly why the extremist cunts reacted the way they did. Their relentless idiocy is not a surprise to anyone. Infinite shame on the terrorists.

Edit: There was also another attack on a Mosque in Kuwait during prayer time. Villainous scum preying on the vulnerable, yet again.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
26-06-2015, 06:46 PM
Quote:I know exactly why the extremist cunts reacted the way they did.

Really?
The GOVERNMENT bans fasting and their reaction is to go out and kill 37 innocent people and you totally understand and get it? Are you a fucking psycho or just retarded?

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
26-06-2015, 06:50 PM
(26-06-2015 06:46 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  The GOVERNMENT bans fasting ...

How exactly can fasting be banned? "No thanks, I'm not hungry." "Eat it anyway or we will shove it so far up your ass it will be properly digested." Consider

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-06-2015, 06:52 PM
(26-06-2015 06:46 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:I know exactly why the extremist cunts reacted the way they did.

Really?
The GOVERNMENT bans fasting and their reaction is to go out and kill 37 innocent people and you totally understand and get it? Are you a fucking psycho or just retarded?

I didn't say I sympathize with it. I meant that this sort of behavior is par for the course for Islamists, and should not come as a surprise to anyone.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
27-06-2015, 05:24 AM
(26-06-2015 06:52 PM)cactus Wrote:  
(26-06-2015 06:46 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Really?

I didn't say I sympathize with it. I meant that this sort of behavior is par for the course for Islamists, and should not come as a surprise to anyone.

So we should just shrug it off as "oh it's just those silly Muslim's again.."
How about no. These people are barbaric.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post