mosque leaders try to cut off man's hand

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-07-2014, 02:30 PM
RE: mosque leaders try to cut off man's hand
Quote:The officials, described in police reports as the mosque's imam and amir, dragged the victim to the rear of the mosque, and attempted to chop off his hand with a machete, according to a police statement.

He sustained a severe laceration to his right wrist, and was transported to a nearby hospital by medics.

Officers served a search warrant on Thursday on the mosque, located in a house in the city's Overbrook section, where they arrested Merv Mitchell, also known as Mabul Shoatz. They recovered a 2-foot-long machete from the scene.

The mosque's imam, an unidentified 35-year-old male, has not yet been located, police said.

So.... the amir seems to have been apprehended but the Imam is still at large. The big ones always seem to get away. Dodgy

Merv doesn't look very happy in his photo. Poor guy; who knew it would suck to be an amir?

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-07-2014, 03:42 PM
Ah good ole' Philly. Hizzoner Willie Wilson Goode wouldn't put up with none of that shit-
[Image: firelarge.jpg]
The mayor defends his strategy as 'perfect, except for the fire.'

#sigh
23-07-2014, 04:07 PM
(23-07-2014 03:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Ah good ole' Philly. Hizzoner Willie Wilson Goode wouldn't put up with none of that shit-
[Image: firelarge.jpg]
The mayor defends his strategy as 'perfect, except for the fire.'

Is that a "Move" photo? I recall that... Facepalm what a fiasco.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
23-07-2014, 04:51 PM
Quote:No there's not.
Islam is retarded. People are subscribe to it are thus also retarded.

Or indoctrinated - or pick the bits the like, as with much of 21st century buffet religion.

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
23-07-2014, 06:24 PM
(23-07-2014 04:51 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  
Quote:No there's not.
Islam is retarded. People are subscribe to it are thus also retarded.

Or indoctrinated - or pick the bits the like, as with much of 21st century buffet religion.

So... retarded?

[Image: oscar.png]
23-07-2014, 06:48 PM
(23-07-2014 06:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(23-07-2014 04:51 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  Or indoctrinated - or pick the bits the like, as with much of 21st century buffet religion.

So... retarded?

Nope - very much a difference - if you can't see the distinction then frankly I'm disappointed.

I'm wondering whether to debate this further with you as you've openly said on another thread that you're racist towards muslims...

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
24-07-2014, 01:45 AM
(22-07-2014 07:06 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  
(22-07-2014 06:44 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  And people wonder why I hate Muslims...

Yes I do...

I hate Islam - but not necessarily Muslims

There is a difference...

Hate the belief, love the believer Tongue
24-07-2014, 01:49 AM
(23-07-2014 06:48 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  
(23-07-2014 06:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So... retarded?

Nope - very much a difference - if you can't see the distinction then frankly I'm disappointed.

I'm wondering whether to debate this further with you as you've openly said on another thread that you're racist towards muslims...

Only muslims? Uh, Blink never mind.

24-07-2014, 07:02 AM
(23-07-2014 06:48 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  
(23-07-2014 06:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So... retarded?

Well this is the 'this, that and the other thing' subforum so I'm not gonna have an actual debate with you here anyway because it's gonna get bogged down by what's his face's stupid threads that nobody can understand.

But what the hell..

If you rape someone are you not a rapist? Rapist's are generally not well perceived by the general public because they are defined by their actions.
Take the Ralph Harris thing recently. Cops a feel every chance he gets, get's caught and now all his work in entertainment and such are ruined (and rightfully so, he's a cunt).

I see Islam as the same thing. If you are a Muslim than you are the type of person who is a Muslim. It speaks volumes about someone that willfully accepts dogma revolved around exterminating everyone who doesn't follow it (and all the other bs associated with Islam). Even if you pick and choose you are a person who would turn a blind eye to all that.
I don't like Islam and as such I don't like those that subscribe to it's bullshit.
I don't like rape and so I don't like rapists.

Yes I just compared rape to Islam, deal with it.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
24-07-2014, 03:07 PM
(24-07-2014 07:02 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  ---
If you rape someone are you not a rapist? Rapist's are generally not well perceived by the general public because they are defined by their actions.
Take the Ralph Harris thing recently. Cops a feel every chance he gets, get's caught and now all his work in entertainment and such are ruined (and rightfully so, he's a cunt).

I see Islam as the same thing. If you are a Muslim than you are the type of person who is a Muslim. It speaks volumes about someone that willfully accepts dogma revolved around exterminating everyone who doesn't follow it (and all the other bs associated with Islam). Even if you pick and choose you are a person who would turn a blind eye to all that.
I don't like Islam and as such I don't like those that subscribe to it's bullshit.
---

Adhering to the bullshit dogma of Islam is one thing but, being Muslim is an entirely other thing. I've spoken with secular Muslims - atheists, in fact - who say if one is born Muslim, one is expected to adhere to Islam but still, many do not. There are many secular Muslims but they keep quiet about it - with good reason. Also, I actually know a family of christian Muslims here in the US - they hate Islamic dogma but don't seem to have an issue with the christee crap. Weird. I think they just can't get past the god thing.

In the Muslim world, there are Muslims who do not "willfully accepts dogma revolved around exterminating everyone who doesn't follow it (and all the other bs associated with Islam)." They actually don't "turn a blind eye" rather, many are just playing a part in order to stay alive.

Perhaps Muffy, you simply detest Islam rather than Muslims in a general sense. I have to agree; I fucking can't stand any religious dogma. As well, I am most inclined to detest Islamic dogma and all the fanaticism associated with it, far more than even the religious christee retards I'm surrounded by. At least I know they aren't going to slay me in the street for being atheist. The same can not be said for any atheist surrounded by Islamic fanatics.

One doesn't always have a safe choice. Survival often comes down to the degree of insanity one is surrounded by.

[+] 1 user Likes kim's post