most messed up bible verses?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-05-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: most messed up bible verses?
This is one of my favorites.

It's in there. Google that shit. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
31-05-2015, 02:56 AM
Judges 19

25 But the men would not listen to him. So the man took his concubine and sent her outside to them, and they raped her and abused her throughout the night, and at dawn they let her go. 26 At daybreak the woman went back to the house where her master was staying, fell down at the door and lay there until daylight.

27 When her master got up in the morning and opened the door of the house and stepped out to continue on his way, there lay his concubine, fallen in the doorway of the house, with her hands on the threshold. 28 He said to her, “Get up; let’s go.” But there was no answer. Then the man put her on his donkey and set out for home.

29 When he reached home, he took a knife and cut up his concubine, limb by limb, into twelve parts and sent them into all the areas of Israel. 30 Everyone who saw it was saying to one another, “Such a thing has never been seen or done, not since the day the Israelites came up out of Egypt. Just imagine! We must do something! So speak up!”

30 And Freddy Kruger having looked upon this said, "Hooooooly Shit! What is wrong with you!?"
[+] 3 users Like WalkingSnake's post
31-05-2015, 04:34 AM
Exodus 22:16 - Woman are slaves whom if we fuck them and rape them when they are virgins, we can pay their fathers who own them as properity and they become our wives.

"If a man seduces a virgin who is not engaged to anyone and has sex with her, he must pay the customary bride price and marry her.

Leviticus 22:44-46 - Kill everyone and make them your slaves.
44 “‘Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. 45 You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. 46 You can bequeath them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly.

Mathew 6:25 - Life is meaningless.

25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?

22:19 - Sex with animals be put to death, OK! Well, humans are animals so we are all fucked there lol.

"Anyone who has sexual relations with an animal is to be put to death.

Exodus 22:18 - KILL ALL WITCHES!

"Do not allow a sorceress to live.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
03-06-2015, 05:28 AM
(30-07-2014 06:14 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I know a lot but this one was new to me until a day or two ago.

Genesis 19:34

And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

Translation: I got pregnant with my daddy's baby last night little sister. Here! Take this wine and get him drunk so you can make babies with our dad too! That way, we can persevere his seed.

I swear, when I am able to do youtube videos. I am gonna make an awesome series of all the messed up things the bible says.

Shadow Fox, based on this verse and your referring to youtube videos, you've got to see DarkMatter's hilarious video about the Sodom & Gomorrah story (if you haven't seen this already):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6DnujiVCwo
29-06-2015, 11:18 AM
(30-05-2015 07:55 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  “What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet. But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.

For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death. For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me. Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good. Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.”
(Romans 7:7-13 KJV)

If anyone can make sense of this, written by Paul, the creator of Christian theology, I'll buy you a beer.

I can't explain it. But I'm sure if you Google it, you will find a few Bible scholars who will have a nice try at it! Never fails.