murder

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-07-2013, 04:35 PM
murder
Anyone else have to deal with murder? My youngest brother was murdered. Still don't know who or why.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2013, 04:37 PM
RE: murder
(25-07-2013 04:35 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  Anyone else have to deal with murder? My youngest brother was murdered. Still don't know who or why.

Ohmy .............Can't say I have. That's terrible!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
25-07-2013, 04:48 PM
You really do go weak in the knees when you find out. I came home from a night of drinking. The driveway was full of cars. One of my aunts told me and I fell to the ground.
25-07-2013, 07:49 PM
murder
Dude, my condolences. That must suck beyond my imagination. My heart goes out to your situation. Sad

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
26-07-2013, 10:03 AM
(25-07-2013 04:35 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  Anyone else have to deal with murder? My youngest brother was murdered. Still don't know who or why.

I can't imagine what you're going through. When did this happen? The heartache must be overwhelming.

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
26-07-2013, 11:54 AM
It changes everything! Since it was not solved, I suspect that it was one of his friends. Maybe someone I know. Because I know that People are most often murdered by people they know.

I had to take a lie detector test. I was the only person in my family who had to do that. Something I said in an interview. I don't know what.

I don't even know how he was killed. Because they don't give out that information. And I understand that. It's a clue.

This was like 25 years ago. It's a cold case now. Probably will never be solved.

Mom and Dad are both dead, now. Never learned who killed their son.

I live in a rural area. Doors were never locked. My brother wasn't killed at home, but after it happened, our doors were always locked. Someone (probably some kids just out for fun) followed me one night not too long after it happened. (I was driving) They were bright lighting me, messing with me. They were probably trying to scare me. Well they did scare me! And they angered me! If I had had a gun I think I would have shot them! Just a warning to any of you who may think scaring people is good fun.

Also, I don't believe in the death penalty. But if the person who killed my brother was here, in front of me and I knew it was him, I would strangle him with my bare hands! Murder kills the whole family.
26-07-2013, 02:41 PM
I cannot begin to imagine the pain but I am sorry for what you've gone thro. It shouldn't happen to anyone.