muslum exterestrials

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2015, 05:57 PM
muslum exterestrials
How would future space traveling muslum know where mecca is..... just curious....? alsp does allah care if your in another demensions because then what....

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2015, 06:10 PM
RE: muslum exterestrials
Just spin around in circles as you pray. I'm sure Allah will still catch at least 1/4 of what you're saying, just make sure to repeat yourself several times.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
12-09-2015, 06:32 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2015 10:24 PM by Free Thought.)
(12-09-2015 05:57 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  How would future space traveling muslum know where mecca is..... just curious....? alsp does allah care if your in another demensions because then what....

This reminded me; when Mars One was still supposed to be a thing, a Fatwa was issued saying the Muslims could not participate because going to Mars would be tantamount to committing suicide, an unwarrantable sin.

I imagine the fatwa could easily be used as precedent to disallow Muslims from going into space at all.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
12-09-2015, 08:34 PM
I do believe there's been a 'work around' for just such a problem. I remember it being mentioned when a person a faith flew on the station.. or was it the shuttle?

Any how, it's been noted and addressed.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
12-09-2015, 08:46 PM
what about in another dimension.....

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
12-09-2015, 09:37 PM
Then we have to call on Buckaroo-Banzai to save us. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
12-09-2015, 09:53 PM
Ever watch the first Riddick movie, "Pitch Black"? Some of the passengers on the spaceship were Muslims on their way to New Mecca. They all got eaten by aliens.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
12-09-2015, 10:15 PM
(12-09-2015 09:53 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Ever watch the first Riddick movie, "Pitch Black"? Some of the passengers on the spaceship were Muslims on their way to New Mecca. They all got eaten by aliens.

No they didn't the one made it to the sequel before being killed by Necromongers.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
12-09-2015, 11:23 PM
(12-09-2015 10:15 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(12-09-2015 09:53 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Ever watch the first Riddick movie, "Pitch Black"? Some of the passengers on the spaceship were Muslims on their way to New Mecca. They all got eaten by aliens.

No they didn't the one made it to the sequel before being killed by Necromongers.

Oh yeah that's right.

Either way, the moral of the story is Muslims in space get killed.

'Murican Canadian
12-09-2015, 11:58 PM
Mmm Riddick.

Oh this isn't about Riddick. My bad. Carry on.