my awakening from religion to spirituality

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-06-2013, 05:28 PM
RE: my awakening from religion to spirituality
I'm going to go out on a limb and call the entire post bullshit.

It's a long story of word & idea manipulation.
Saying enough small tid bits of "I'm questioning my religion" all the while casually preaching little manipulative lines.

I don't believe for one second that any of it is genuine.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2013, 05:32 PM
OK Rev we will hold the feathers and wait for a response. Hopefully the explanation involves massive amounts of mind altering substances.

Godless in the Magnolia State
[+] 1 user Likes cjs's post
08-06-2013, 05:37 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2013 05:54 PM by ridethespiral.)
FYI as far as I can gather Jesus is just a mechanism for injecting Confucianism into Judaism. It's all allegorical.

Also dito all the advocates for selective reproduction, women's rights, population control, racial equality and wanking it.

Ps. Even if there was some sort of race war (for which you seem to be preparing) it's not about numbers it's about military and territory (oil, food, energy, raw materials, steel, rubber...). There may be a few billion Chinese and Indians but watch that halve should famine strike (heck half of those poor people are already starving). The Russians had more people than guns in WWII and only came out in one piece because Hitler was a moron and spent months fighting over the bombed out shell of Stalingrad in the middle of the Russian winter....Don't be scared of the fact that there are 2 Billion Chinese, be scared of the fact that they have the industrial infrastructure to build a whole lot of ****.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-06-2013, 05:45 PM
(08-06-2013 05:37 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Also dito all the advocates for selective reproduction, women's rights, population control, racial equality and wanking it.

Let me echo most the same as well, since I neglected to do that in my first post. (Wanking falls under "to each their own" while the others fall under "positive good worldwide", IMO.) In particular, for anyone who dislikes any of these in the world at large, I'd ask what (if anything) they'd intend to do about it.

Depending on the answer, I might get angry.

Most of you haven't seen me angry.

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
08-06-2013, 05:59 PM
(08-06-2013 05:45 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(08-06-2013 05:37 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Also dito all the advocates for selective reproduction, women's rights, population control, racial equality and wanking it.

Let me echo most the same as well, since I neglected to do that in my first post. (Wanking falls under "to each their own" while the others fall under "positive good worldwide", IMO.) In particular, for anyone who dislikes any of these in the world at large, I'd ask what (if anything) they'd intend to do about it.

Depending on the answer, I might get angry.

Most of you haven't seen me angry.

Well, OP hasn't posted again, but from reading the OP, I got the idea that he wanted these things to be implemented by having white women stop having careers, stop getting educated, and stop using birth control for the purpose of having as many babies as possible. I could be wrong, but if that is the case, he seems to be forgetting to ask the women in question whether or not it's what THEY want. And that is why I take issue with that: he seems to be saying that he knows what's best for every ("european") woman. I'm sure a lot of women would disagree.

But, as for wanking, I fail to see how it causes any harm. Men who are not sterile are going to keep producing sperm. A wank here and there is hardly a tragedy. I'd say wanking usually falls under "positive good worldwide," actually.

I suppose you could argue that wanking is a waste of time which could be spent more productively, but then, the same thing could be said of watching television.
[+] 1 user Likes amyb's post
08-06-2013, 07:19 PM
I find many of your views and much of your post odious.
Your thoughts are muddled and inconsistent.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
08-06-2013, 09:03 PM
Chas, I was hoping your terseness and deadliness would chime in on this one. Are Bucky and Vera anywhere to be found?

Godless in the Magnolia State