my bipolar work habots

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2016, 08:24 AM
my bipolar work habots
The story starts two days ago.... when my bets friend told me he wanted to by me smash bros 3ds. and what i mean by the story starts is where I may have figured out why I go from adhd/mentally Inert{lows} on task to ocd over drive{highs on one task tto obsession and it happens to have nothing to do with bipolar.... though it would seem like it at first....you see I went from thinking about the game to think about each fighter. to think about each fighter more like an rpg class.. yada yada,,, tll I did an eight page idea dump last night onto my google drive... literally could not stay still so some of it may be hand written on paper.. so it may be twelve pages... in reflection. this is why I do anything to begin with... i.e get excited to the point of said ocd hypo manic style overdrive.... so yep I did more writing last night than I did last month.... here is he kicker... from what i can gather If excitement kicks me off to doing a task then boredom is the thing that keeps me mentally inert.. so any suggestions on what to do in case something you love doing gets boring..... lol.. can't wait to see the answers...

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2016, 08:39 AM
RE: my bipolar work habots
Not entirely sure I understand the question... when something I have enjoyed starts to get boring I look for new aspects to explore, try to find ways to increase the difficulty or complexity, or I look for new things to get into.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
20-08-2016, 08:45 AM
(20-08-2016 08:39 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Not entirely sure I understand the question... when something I have enjoyed starts to get boring I look for new aspects to explore, try to find ways to increase the difficulty or complexity, or I look for new things to get into.

you answered the question well any ways...XD

what I m trying to say though... the reason I m procrastination is due to the fact I am bored with what I am doing.. not that i don't love to do it but doing anything for long enough wil make even the most beloved thing boring.

20-08-2016, 08:53 AM
(20-08-2016 08:45 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  
(20-08-2016 08:39 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Not entirely sure I understand the question... when something I have enjoyed starts to get boring I look for new aspects to explore, try to find ways to increase the difficulty or complexity, or I look for new things to get into.

you answered the question well any ways...XD

what I m trying to say though... the reason I m procrastination is due to the fact I am bored with what I am doing.. not that i don't love to do it but doing anything for long enough wil make even the most beloved thing boring.

I certainly know that feeling. Sometimes a break helps but usually I have to look for a new twist that I hadn't considered before. If I can find a different way of solving problems it gives new insights and brings back the enjoyment.

it's hard to be specific since it is such a broad question.

20-08-2016, 09:02 AM
then lets be more specific then.... the major three task I am want to do.. are.. drum role please....

1. creative=writing novels/rifftrax and table top rpg's
2. house chores
3. learning japnese

20-08-2016, 09:39 AM
sorry for double posting but I am just noticing some of the simple errors in the op....

21-08-2016, 06:20 AM
(20-08-2016 09:02 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  then lets be more specific then.... the major three task I am want to do.. are.. drum role please....

1. creative=writing novels/rifftrax and table top rpg's
2. house chores
3. learning japnese

Can't really help with those. The first is not something I've ever had interest in and house chores seems odd to include to me. I can't say I've ever been bored with them nor have i ever been interested in. They are just something that has to be done.

There have been threads here on learning languages; perhaps some of the suggestions there would be helpful
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...+languages
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a+language

[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post