my books out lol

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-06-2013, 10:27 AM
RE: my books out lol
I only get to the Amazon home page when I use the link...guess it's not just me...

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2013, 11:12 AM
(13-06-2013 09:35 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  actually I thought peanut was joking at first... and i will be using him or er as long as he or she signs something... heck I don't use an editor without contract... lol. I just think thie editor I have does an averge job and she has in time reduced the cost of editing. lets judsst say it this way. the editors I can use cost me $7 per page. tshe cost 1.50 after she gets done. the editors I might use cost $4 a page. lol it's simple math but I have sent peanut a pm. so this will get under way.

$1.50 per page, being re-done 5 times is $7.50. Let's be honest here, if they can't catch such simple errors the first go around, them re-doing it three more times won't be enough. You're not saving money, it's going to cost you more with this cheaper editor.

So yes, please work with Peanut or hire one of the "pricier" editors.

[Image: atheistsignature.jpg]
13-06-2013, 11:51 AM
(13-06-2013 10:12 AM)kim Wrote:  Amazon comes up for me showing only what I've been browsing previously. Can someone post a direct link to this book.

Sheesh, does Kunoxy have to do all the work himself?
http://www.amazon.com/Truly-dual-saga-Vo...+dual+saga

"Book Description
Publication Date: June 12, 2013
In a book is loosely based off the idea of the fates. It is written from the human perspective and it is two stories that are centered around the same events.{second story to come later. possible in third addition}. The story begins with an on top of the world Crusader that finds out through supernatural forces that she and her family is in danger due to the rulers of the universe and may be erased from existence. How will she survive? Only time can tell, only the fates themselves are against her, and only truth can save her."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
13-06-2013, 12:34 PM (This post was last modified: 21-06-2013 10:23 PM by Anjele.)
...No

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
13-06-2013, 12:44 PM
KD,
While I applaud the fact that you had/have a goal and you worked toward that and had a book published, I think there is something important that has been missed.

On the way to reaching a goal it's important to consider what you will need to reach the goal and to be successful. When writing a book you need a good story that will interest people enough to look at it or you need to be able to pass along information that a person wants or needs. You simply have to be able to spell so that the reader can spend time on the story and not thinking about what you were trying to say.

Mistakes do appear in books, I don't mind one here or there. You need to work on the basics of spelling so that you can tell the story you are wanting to tell.

13-06-2013, 02:12 PM
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?u...ual%20saga

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
[+] 1 user Likes kunoxian drive's post
13-06-2013, 02:14 PM
(13-06-2013 11:51 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(13-06-2013 10:12 AM)kim Wrote:  Amazon comes up for me showing only what I've been browsing previously. Can someone post a direct link to this book.

Sheesh, does Kunoxy have to do all the work himself?
http://www.amazon.com/Truly-dual-saga-Vo...+dual+saga

"Book Description
Publication Date: June 12, 2013
In a book is loosely based off the idea of the fates. It is written from the human perspective and it is two stories that are centered around the same events.{second story to come later. possible in third addition}. The story begins with an on top of the world Crusader that finds out through supernatural forces that she and her family is in danger due to the rulers of the universe and may be erased from existence. How will she survive? Only time can tell, only the fates themselves are against her, and only truth can save her."

yes I do lol

[+] 1 user Likes kunoxian drive's post
13-06-2013, 03:58 PM
I need to talk to peanut because apparently my editer ripped me off and I am going to ask for a refund.

[+] 2 users Like kunoxian drive's post
13-06-2013, 05:14 PM
(13-06-2013 09:35 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  actually I thought peanut was joking at first... and i will be using him or er as long as he or she signs something... heck I don't use an editor without contract... lol. I just think thie editor I have does an averge job and she has in time reduced the cost of editing. lets judsst say it this way. the editors I can use cost me $7 per page. tshe cost 1.50 after she gets done. the editors I might use cost $4 a page. lol it's simple math but I have sent peanut a pm. so this will get under way.

I'm not sure how you'd get me something to sign... (I don't give out my address.) But I'm sure we could figure something out. Consider

As Kim said, many people are passionate readers. I LOVE books and I read them like an addict would scrounge for crack.

I'm sure you wouldn't regret letting me at least help out; FREE is an offer many wouldn't pass up. And the fun thing is that I'd give it my all and be that brutal grammar Nazi that is lurking in Peanut's brain.

I'll message you, but I wanted people to see that you have someone READILY willing to help you out. Drinking Beverage

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 2 users Like Peanut's post
13-06-2013, 06:43 PM
Not to be too critical on here....

But..... What is this that I am reading?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.