my books out lol

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-06-2013, 06:48 PM
RE: my books out lol
(13-06-2013 06:43 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Not to be too critical on here....

But..... What is this that I am reading?

It's from the human perspective. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2013, 06:51 PM
(13-06-2013 06:48 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(13-06-2013 06:43 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Not to be too critical on here....

But..... What is this that I am reading?

It's from the human perspective. Drinking Beverage

Not any human I would become friends with.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
13-06-2013, 08:10 PM
lol my power is back on give me a minute but I talked with my editer she said i made some changes that were't quite right and when i put everything in past tense.. i apparently messed some of them up.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
13-06-2013, 08:14 PM
(13-06-2013 05:14 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(13-06-2013 09:35 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  actually I thought peanut was joking at first... and i will be using him or er as long as he or she signs something... heck I don't use an editor without contract... lol. I just think thie editor I have does an averge job and she has in time reduced the cost of editing. lets judsst say it this way. the editors I can use cost me $7 per page. tshe cost 1.50 after she gets done. the editors I might use cost $4 a page. lol it's simple math but I have sent peanut a pm. so this will get under way.

I'm not sure how you'd get me something to sign... (I don't give out my address.) But I'm sure we could figure something out. Consider

As Kim said, many people are passionate readers. I LOVE books and I read them like an addict would scrounge for crack.

I'm sure you wouldn't regret letting me at least help out; FREE is an offer many wouldn't pass up. And the fun thing is that I'd give it my all and be that brutal grammar Nazi that is lurking in Peanut's brain.

I'll message you, but I wanted people to see that you have someone READILY willing to help you out. Drinking Beverage

do you have a fax machine lol.

[+] 1 user Likes kunoxian drive's post
13-06-2013, 08:16 PM
(13-06-2013 08:14 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  
(13-06-2013 05:14 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I'm not sure how you'd get me something to sign... (I don't give out my address.) But I'm sure we could figure something out. Consider

As Kim said, many people are passionate readers. I LOVE books and I read them like an addict would scrounge for crack.

I'm sure you wouldn't regret letting me at least help out; FREE is an offer many wouldn't pass up. And the fun thing is that I'd give it my all and be that brutal grammar Nazi that is lurking in Peanut's brain.

I'll message you, but I wanted people to see that you have someone READILY willing to help you out. Drinking Beverage

do you have a fax machine lol.

Scanner and email. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-06-2013, 08:18 PM
Kunoxy, since this is short and you have a 2nd part coming soon, you should consider using Amazon kindle. The latest rage is for authors to sell a section of their books at a time. You pay something like $1.99 for each section. You'd get a lot more interest, assuming your new editor knows how to spell. Big Grin

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
14-06-2013, 02:41 PM
I just sent the file to peanut. despite her signing anything... i guess i'll have to trust her.

14-06-2013, 06:02 PM
(14-06-2013 02:41 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I just sent the file to peanut. despite her signing anything... i guess i'll have to trust her.

Uh oh. Confused

~Izel
14-06-2013, 06:07 PM
(14-06-2013 06:02 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(14-06-2013 02:41 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I just sent the file to peanut. despite her signing anything... i guess i'll have to trust her.

Uh oh. Confused

what!!!!

14-06-2013, 07:01 PM
(14-06-2013 06:07 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  
(14-06-2013 06:02 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Uh oh. Confused

what!!!!

Erxy is being a douche bag, that's all. He likes to stir up trouble.

Take that back, Erxomai Angry Gawd!

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post