my current forum plans

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-07-2014, 11:31 AM
my current forum plans
Just wanted to let everyone know that I plan to keep mostly lurking, as time allows, with random fits of posting activity as the mood strikes me.

I've noticed that stating intentions of you future forum activity is a "thing" here, and now there is even one thread where someone is giving their notice of leaving in the near future. I didn't want to risk not keeping up with the forum culture, so here is me participating.

You've now all been updated. Please adjust your schedules as necessary.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like BnW's post
18-07-2014, 11:43 AM
RE: my current forum plans
(18-07-2014 11:31 AM)BnW Wrote:  Just wanted to let everyone know that I plan to keep mostly lurking, as time allows, with random fits of posting activity as the mood strikes me.

I've noticed that stating intentions of you future forum activity is a "thing" here, and now there is even one thread where someone is giving their notice of leaving in the near future. I didn't want to risk not keeping up with the forum culture, so here is me participating.

[Image: win.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
18-07-2014, 11:46 AM
(18-07-2014 11:31 AM)BnW Wrote:  Just wanted to let everyone know that I plan to keep mostly lurking, as time allows, with random fits of posting activity as the mood strikes me.

Thank you...I will certainly take this information to heart.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

18-07-2014, 12:06 PM
Big Grin

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
18-07-2014, 02:48 PM (This post was last modified: 18-07-2014 02:54 PM by GirlyMan.)
(18-07-2014 11:31 AM)BnW Wrote:  I've noticed that stating intentions of you future forum activity is a "thing" here, and now

For teenage little girls maybe, not for middle-aged atheist lawyers. ... The fuck's wrong with you? Check your testosterone.

If not himself the fuck I got?

#sigh
18-07-2014, 03:33 PM
Thank goodness that mystery's been solved. I'd been wondering.

Religion is proof that invisible men can obscure your vision.
Visit my blog
Follow me on Twitter @TwoCultSurvivor
18-07-2014, 04:15 PM
Note to self - BnW will be lurking.

Got it! Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
18-07-2014, 04:15 PM
Hasn't that been your modus operandi for the past couple of years? Laugh out load

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
18-07-2014, 05:45 PM
(18-07-2014 04:15 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
Hasn't that been your modus operandi for the past couple of years? Laugh out load

I find something that works for me, I stick with it.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 3 users Like BnW's post
18-07-2014, 06:58 PM

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.