my dad has lost his mind

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-10-2017, 01:51 PM
my dad has lost his mind
I got new people living in the house. my cousin and her family. my cousin amy just painted the dogs toe nails. my dad said this is ok... "the dog is supposed to have toe nail polish... It's a girl." ......0.o.... I am so pissed because of this latest development. I need to calm down. my dad is insane and stupid for this.... help before I blow and go off.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2017, 05:42 PM
RE: my dad has lost his mind
Uh. No. My dogs would bite/chew all that polish off. That's like saying "here, have some toxic chemicals to chew on."

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 3 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post
29-10-2017, 06:51 PM
by his own standard we should shave the dogs legs. can't wait till that happens.

29-10-2017, 08:22 PM
(29-10-2017 06:51 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  by his own standard we should shave the dogs legs. can't wait till that happens.

Maybe get some clippers and have a go? Do the pits too. Or perhaps that your dad was just making a harmless observation?

My girlfriend paints her dog's toenails all the time. It's kinda weird but really harmless.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

30-10-2017, 04:05 AM
(29-10-2017 01:51 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I got new people living in the house. my cousin and her family. my cousin amy just painted the dogs toe nails. my dad said this is ok... "the dog is supposed to have toe nail polish... It's a girl." ......0.o.... I am so pissed because of this latest development. I need to calm down. my dad is insane and stupid for this.... help before I blow and go off.

How old is he? My dad went insane during his late 30's. He's now 47 and is completely bonkers. I presume it's "dad" thing.

Wait...I'm a dad....OH GOD Gasp

The Helpful Atheist - An Information Blog
Last updated: 08/11/2017 - Want to contribute, drop me a PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
30-10-2017, 05:16 AM
(30-10-2017 04:05 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(29-10-2017 01:51 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I got new people living in the house. my cousin and her family. my cousin amy just painted the dogs toe nails. my dad said this is ok... "the dog is supposed to have toe nail polish... It's a girl." ......0.o.... I am so pissed because of this latest development. I need to calm down. my dad is insane and stupid for this.... help before I blow and go off.

How old is he? My dad went insane during his late 30's. He's now 47 and is completely bonkers. I presume it's "dad" thing.

he's in his 50's

30-10-2017, 08:31 AM
(30-10-2017 04:05 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  

I hate to break it to you OakTree, but you've been insane for as long as I've known you. Ohmy
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
30-10-2017, 08:47 AM
(30-10-2017 08:31 AM)Emma Wrote:  
(30-10-2017 04:05 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  How old is he? My dad went insane during his late 30's. He's now 47 and is completely bonkers. I presume it's "dad" thing.

I hate to break it to you OakTree, but you've been insane for as long as I've known you. Ohmy

CURSES Laugh out load

Oh well, at least I can't become even more insaner......OR CAN I?

MWWHAHAHAHAHA Evil_monster

Seriously I hope not though. Big Grin

The Helpful Atheist - An Information Blog
Last updated: 08/11/2017 - Want to contribute, drop me a PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
30-10-2017, 10:11 AM
Oh good for him.
Personally I like many crazy bastards.

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."-- Hunter S. Thompson
"'Crazy' is a term of art; 'Insane' is a term of law. Remember that, and you will save yourself a lot of trouble." --Hunter S. Thompson

[Image: anigif_enhanced-26851-1450298712-2.gif]