my dads kicking me out over ail polish

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-07-2017, 02:17 PM
RE: my dads kicking me out over ail polish
(29-07-2017 02:12 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  thank you all for your support.

Hang in there kunox. Heart

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
31-07-2017, 11:56 AM
Damn... I wish I had something helpful to say that hasn't already been said....

Hug
31-07-2017, 12:26 PM
(29-07-2017 07:11 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  no literally I wore nail polish so my dad gave ne an ultimatum. take it off or get out. I am choosing to find new place.

Wow, that's rough- I'm sorry friend. :/

When I was 21 I got two lip piercings and my dad told me that I cannot come home until I take them out. I was in Florida and my dad lived in Maine at the time. So I stayed with my mom in Virginia for a few weeks, and then eventually took them out so I could move back in with my dad. I wish I never done that, though. I wish I'd kept them in. But I was too invested in making sure my dad was proud of me. And it was his house, his rules.

Anyway- fast forward a little more than a decade and I was coming out as trans to him, and he's pretty much disowned me. I guess he's consistent. Consistently an asshole. But whatever. Rolleyes

I know how that feels. If you can afford to move out on your own, great- do that. But make sure you can be stable. If not, then be practical. Better to have a bed and food than complete freedom to express yourself- at least until you can have both. And eventually, you will.
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post