my husbands ex. ugh

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2016, 12:28 AM
my husbands ex. ugh
The other night as my husband was leaving for work his son (19 and lives with us) gave him his phone and said he can't talk to her right now.

It was his ex ranting and raving about how she is going to kill her aunt or her oldest son (20 who loves with her). She was flipping out and throwing a huge fit and told this to his son 19 which is why he didn't want to talk to her.

I need to back up a little, husbands ex's aunt built her house and let's her live there free and pays her bills and gives her money every week. She doesn't have a job because her job is being a mother! Eye roll here

Anyway her and and her aunt got in a big fight because she doesn't like they way she doesn't keep that house clean and its nasty! I'm talking cat piss and shit all over the place along with son 20 possing in bottles instead of going to the bathroom. So it disgusting.

So her sulotion is to call her son 19 and tell him that his dad needs to take care of him and his brother because she is going to kill his other brother and aunt! Omg! Talk about needing attention!!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2016, 03:06 AM
RE: my husbands ex. ugh
I have an ex who is almost that bad. Ain't heard from her in 10 years now. We never had kids together so there wasn't that aspect to worry about.
27-04-2016, 04:00 AM
Why is her 20 year-old son pissing in bottles lol?
27-04-2016, 05:53 AM
The best kind of ex - deceased..............

My SO has two of those..........

If only she was an orphan as well.......

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
27-04-2016, 07:28 AM
(27-04-2016 05:53 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  If only she was an orphan as well.......

Big Grin

HAHAHA, oh Man - nice one.
27-04-2016, 01:37 PM
(27-04-2016 07:28 AM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  
(27-04-2016 05:53 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  If only she was an orphan as well.......

Big Grin

HAHAHA, oh Man - nice one.
Because he is a lazy ass boy. Which is why he is living with his mom.
27-04-2016, 02:07 PM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2016 02:11 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
That's a serious threat and the police should be called.

27-04-2016, 02:34 PM
(27-04-2016 02:07 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  That's a serious threat and the police should be called.

I agree but my husband didn't think so though. I had to go to work so I left and let him handle it. This woman is nuts always has been. She would abuse my husband physically and verbally and emotionally. My mil was the one that finally got him to leave her.

I honestly think it was just for attention and she had no intention to do anything. She wanted son 19 to stop everything and be on her side and get in the middle of it. That didn't happen as he got too upset and let his handle her. He calmed her down and told her to knock it off and that what she did to their son was not cool. That's what he told me since I went to work and didn't want to deal with her crazy ass.
27-04-2016, 03:37 PM
(27-04-2016 12:28 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  The other night as my husband was leaving for work his son (19 and lives with us) gave him his phone and said he can't talk to her right now.

It was his ex ranting and raving about how she is going to kill her aunt or her oldest son (20 who loves with her). She was flipping out and throwing a huge fit and told this to his son 19 which is why he didn't want to talk to her.

I need to back up a little, husbands ex's aunt built her house and let's her live there free and pays her bills and gives her money every week. She doesn't have a job because her job is being a mother! Eye roll here

Anyway her and and her aunt got in a big fight because she doesn't like they way she doesn't keep that house clean and its nasty! I'm talking cat piss and shit all over the place along with son 20 possing in bottles instead of going to the bathroom. So it disgusting.

So her sulotion is to call her son 19 and tell him that his dad needs to take care of him and his brother because she is going to kill his other brother and aunt! Omg! Talk about needing attention!!

I am late on this, however whenever this sort of call arises, call the police and send them to the address.

You live in America. One of the murder capitals of the planet. Plus the police arriving might shock the stupid fool.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
27-04-2016, 03:59 PM
(27-04-2016 03:37 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(27-04-2016 12:28 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  The other night as my husband was leaving for work his son (19 and lives with us) gave him his phone and said he can't talk to her right now.

I am late on this, however whenever this sort of call arises, call the police and send them to the address.

You live in America. One of the murder capitals of the planet. Plus the police arriving might shock the stupid fool.
I agree, I wasn't there for the whole thing. I went to work. I did talk to husband about it and we both agree if she does it again he will call the police.
[+] 1 user Likes purpledaisies's post