my lunch

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2015, 10:57 AM
my lunch
2lbs of boudin from Bergeron's Cajun Meats.

Jealous?

[Image: GgV4BHc.jpg]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
20-08-2015, 11:01 AM
RE: my lunch
(20-08-2015 10:57 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  2lbs of boudin from Bergeron's Cajun Meats.

Jealous?

Very.

I need to plan a trip down to Cajun country. It's just not as good 'round here.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
20-08-2015, 11:03 AM
(20-08-2015 10:57 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  2lbs of boudin from Bergeron's Cajun Meats.

Jealous?

Never heard of it, but it looks like sausage. You're going to eat 2 pounds of sausage for lunch? That's a lot of lunch. I'm having a bowl of chili.
20-08-2015, 11:03 AM
If you do, let me know. That goes for anyone that wants to make a trip down here.

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
20-08-2015, 11:08 AM
And done... man that was good.

[Image: MpJLCsp.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
20-08-2015, 11:09 AM
(20-08-2015 11:03 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  

Jealous?

Never heard of it, but it looks like sausage. You're going to eat 2 pounds of sausage for lunch? That's a lot of lunch. I'm having a bowl of chili.

Yeah, it's kinda like jambalaya stuffed in casing.

20-08-2015, 11:32 AM
(20-08-2015 11:09 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 11:03 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Never heard of it, but it looks like sausage. You're going to eat 2 pounds of sausage for lunch? That's a lot of lunch. I'm having a bowl of chili.

Yeah, it's kinda like jambalaya stuffed in casing.

The casing is usually intestine. Or do you eat the new-fangled, non-intestine kind?

In France, it's usually sheep intestine; heaps of steaming sheep intestines, chock full of ... whatever.

Bon Appétit. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
20-08-2015, 11:36 AM
Do you live in Shrieveport? I have been through there once, on my move from California to Georgia. We ate at a restaurant called the Blind Tiger. Lots of fried goodness.

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-08-2015, 12:36 PM

Jealous?

I had salad! Why do you mock me? Weeping

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 2 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
20-08-2015, 12:41 PM
I'm jealous. Boudin is like my favorite food, ever. (Well, after etouffée-stuffed pistolettes). All I can get up here are a couple of bready "export" brands, like Manda. Mediocre at best.

You're breaking a Cajun boy's heart, KC!!!

My uncle made a crab-and-shrimp bisque and an andouille/shrimp/chicken sauce piquante while I was down there a couple of weeks ago that made me get all teary-eyed.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post