my mil and her husband ROCK!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-03-2015, 04:46 AM
my mil and her husband ROCK!
I'm so excited I'm about to burst! My mil called to tell us she and her husband is taking us to universal studios!!! Ive been wanting to so bad I couldn't stand it. Of course she knew this. She told me we are flying so I'd better talk to my Dr to get something to calm me. She knows me all too well. Lol. I can't post it on fb yet as its a surprise for her mom that lives near Orlando. We are all friends with her and she would see it. Soooo I'm posting it here til I can post on Fb. So damn excited and I'm so happy to have such a great mil! Thank u thank u thank u!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes purpledaisies's post
26-03-2015, 05:33 AM
RE: my mil and her husband ROCK!
You might think about picking up a copy of Beyond Disney: The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando, Sea World and the Best of Central Florida. For a while, we were going to WDW every other year the Unofficial Guide to Disney was very helpful. They have great tips and strategies for making the most of your vacation. Hope you have fun.

You can lead a theist to reason, but, you cannot make him think.
27-03-2015, 04:56 PM
I had that book when we went to disney good book. I can't wait I've been on universal studios site looking at everything lol
28-03-2015, 05:02 PM
Make sure you check out Sea World. I hear the dolphins and whales are getting ready to stage a bloody coup.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus