my mom never wanted me and she said so

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2015, 01:34 AM
my mom never wanted me and she said so
I wasn't going to post anything but I don't have anyone but husband that has been there for me.

A little back story (I'm not going to be able to post everything that has happened in the last 40 years so I'll be making a long story short) my mom got pregnant with me before she got married and I don't belong to the man she married. She told me my whole life that he was my dad so I grew thinking this man was my dad. Now I must say that he has always been good to me so most of this is not about him.

I knew from a very early age that something wasn't right and mom always treated me like I was gum on her shoe. Fast forward to 3 years ago when my aunt her sister sent me a mess that dad is not my dad so I confronted her. She denied it and lied straight to my face. My husband was present for all this. Now my aunt is crazy for real been in the loony bin 3x. So I didn't completely take her word for it. I did finally get the truth a year later. I confronted her agian and she was going to lie again til my husband stepped in. Ive had a really hard time with all this.

I did find my real dad and we had a DNA test. He has been a small part of my life but since he never knew about me til almost 40 years later its hard to have a relationship.

Fast forward again to Wednesday , I went over to drop off some car stuff for her cat. I stupidly mentioned that Kim Davis might go back to jail. Mom and my sister jumped my ass big time. Agian my husband with me and saw everything. She told me to get out of her house and she slammed the door in my face.

I then sent her a text telling her I hears what she said about leaving her house and if that is they way it will be then I'm done this time and I won't be back.

She sent me a text saying that I was trouble from the first day and saying that she never lied to me about my dad and some other crap. It was very long all of it was about me being a bitch. And that it was fine with her that I never come back.

I then let her know how I felt about her never wanting me and wished I'd never been born. She said ' I'll pray for you'. I pressed her several times to answer all she could send was I'll pray for you. I called her out on not denying she never wanted me. She told me to never connect her again and to leave her alone. She did tell me at one point in these text that she knows I hate her. I told her I don't hate her and that at least I let her know instead of just refusing to answer. I called her out on all her bullshit I had had enough.

My husband ran into my dad (the guy that raised me) and apparently she told him that I started a fight with her and that she sent me a text about howuch she loves me and stuff. My husband told him that was not true and forward the text to him.

Sadly this is not the first time she told dad lies about what she did to me or what I did and that she sent me an I love you when she didn't.

So this is where I'm at, knowing that my mom hates me and never wanted me. But then still has everyone in my family convinced its the other way around. She never does things in front of other people. ( this one time it was when my sister was there but she shares a brain with her at least that's what I've always called it).

I know logic tells me to cut her off but my heart my hurts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes purpledaisies's post
25-09-2015, 01:58 AM
RE: my mom never wanted me and she said so
[Image: pa5jq16.jpg]

I just don't have the words, sorry. But you'll always have a place here if you need it.

Hug

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
25-09-2015, 02:00 AM
So did mine. And then she tried to strangle me. Big Grin

What are we going to do about it? My mum is dead.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
25-09-2015, 02:08 AM
(25-09-2015 02:00 AM)Banjo Wrote:  So did mine. And then she tried to strangle me. Big Grin

Did. . . did you strangle her?
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
25-09-2015, 02:09 AM
Well I'm done. It took me 40 years of a one sided relationship to say I'm done.

Ps my mom used to take my hair and wrap of around her arm and grab the back of my head and slam it in the wall. She would tell dad I attacked her and she was defending herself. I was 14 when I told her that was the last time bitch. And i was always her bitch. Thats was what she called me. Of course never in front of anyone. However my husband has been with me since I was 19 on and off til 12 years ago and he has seen the shit she has done to me. This is not the first time she sent me a nasty text and tell dad that I started a fight with her. Then dad will jump my ass. Fimally my husband had enough and told them both off.
[+] 2 users Like purpledaisies's post
25-09-2015, 02:13 AM
(25-09-2015 01:34 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  I wasn't going to post anything but I don't have anyone but husband that has been there for me.

A little back story (I'm not going to be able to post everything that has happened in the last 40 years so I'll be making a long story short) my mom got pregnant with me before she got married and I don't belong to the man she married. She told me my whole life that he was my dad so I grew thinking this man was my dad. Now I must say that he has always been good to me so most of this is not about him.

I knew from a very early age that something wasn't right and mom always treated me like I was gum on her shoe. Fast forward to 3 years ago when my aunt her sister sent me a mess that dad is not my dad so I confronted her. She denied it and lied straight to my face. My husband was present for all this. Now my aunt is crazy for real been in the loony bin 3x. So I didn't completely take her word for it. I did finally get the truth a year later. I confronted her agian and she was going to lie again til my husband stepped in. Ive had a really hard time with all this.

I did find my real dad and we had a DNA test. He has been a small part of my life but since he never knew about me til almost 40 years later its hard to have a relationship.

Fast forward again to Wednesday , I went over to drop off some car stuff for her cat. I stupidly mentioned that Kim Davis might go back to jail. Mom and my sister jumped my ass big time. Agian my husband with me and saw everything. She told me to get out of her house and she slammed the door in my face.

I then sent her a text telling her I hears what she said about leaving her house and if that is they way it will be then I'm done this time and I won't be back.

She sent me a text saying that I was trouble from the first day and saying that she never lied to me about my dad and some other crap. It was very long all of it was about me being a bitch. And that it was fine with her that I never come back.

I then let her know how I felt about her never wanting me and wished I'd never been born. She said ' I'll pray for you'. I pressed her several times to answer all she could send was I'll pray for you. I called her out on not denying she never wanted me. She told me to never connect her again and to leave her alone. She did tell me at one point in these text that she knows I hate her. I told her I don't hate her and that at least I let her know instead of just refusing to answer. I called her out on all her bullshit I had had enough.

My husband ran into my dad (the guy that raised me) and apparently she told him that I started a fight with her and that she sent me a text about howuch she loves me and stuff. My husband told him that was not true and forward the text to him.

Sadly this is not the first time she told dad lies about what she did to me or what I did and that she sent me an I love you when she didn't.

So this is where I'm at, knowing that my mom hates me and never wanted me. But then still has everyone in my family convinced its the other way around. She never does things in front of other people. ( this one time it was when my sister was there but she shares a brain with her at least that's what I've always called it).

Well I'd say you are better of without her then. Let her be bitter all by herself. It's a bad situation to be in but there's not really anything that you can do about it except to cut it from your life. I wouldn't count on her changing. I've seen something like that with my mothers relationship to her mother. She continued the relationship for years but she was also sad when she had talked to her mom so at long last she decided that enough was enough and cut her mother from her life
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
25-09-2015, 02:19 AM
(25-09-2015 02:08 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(25-09-2015 02:00 AM)Banjo Wrote:  So did mine. And then she tried to strangle me. Big Grin

Did. . . did you strangle her?

No I fought her off, grabbed the bag I always had packed and took off to the bush and worked in a garden shop I think, about 1,172.9 km away.

This is not my thread.

Thinking about you PD. Wish I could help. My mum died and I suppose the issue died with her. I have no words to offer. I am dumb enough to have learned the only thing tp do is GTFOOT!!! Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
25-09-2015, 02:23 AM
(25-09-2015 02:13 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(25-09-2015 01:34 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  I wasn't going to post anything but I don't have anyone but husband that has been there for me.

Well I'd say you are better of without her then. Let her be bitter all by herself. It's a bad situation to be in but there's not really anything that you can do about it except to cut it from your life. I wouldn't count on her changing. I've seen something like that with my mothers relationship to her mother. She continued the relationship for years but she was also sad when she had talked to her mom so at long last she decided that enough was enough and cut her mother from her life
I know my husband told me the same thing. Its just so hard knowing u never had a mother love and I truly wanted it.

I do remember when my kids were little my grandma and my aunt took me out for dinner and apologized for the way my mom treats me. I had no idea they knew anything because as I said she did a good job of making it look like I'm the crazy one and I'm the bitch.However my best friend from college saw a lot being next door to me. She helped me through a lot when my husband and I were off. Thr biggest one she saw was when I had a blow out and they could have cared less where I was or what happened they said we can't stay til she decides to come in. Really? No looking for me or nothing and I had 2 babies! When I finally got home real late she took one look at me and knew something was wrong. From that moment we were instant friends. She was appalled that they didn't even care to know what happened since I was due home hours before that.
[+] 1 user Likes purpledaisies's post
25-09-2015, 02:45 AM
(25-09-2015 02:23 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  
(25-09-2015 02:13 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Well I'd say you are better of without her then. Let her be bitter all by herself. It's a bad situation to be in but there's not really anything that you can do about it except to cut it from your life. I wouldn't count on her changing. I've seen something like that with my mothers relationship to her mother. She continued the relationship for years but she was also sad when she had talked to her mom so at long last she decided that enough was enough and cut her mother from her life
I know my husband told me the same thing. Its just so hard knowing u never had a mother love and I truly wanted it.

I do remember when my kids were little my grandma and my aunt took me out for dinner and apologized for the way my mom treats me. I had no idea they knew anything because as I said she did a good job of making it look like I'm the crazy one and I'm the bitch.However my best friend from college saw a lot being next door to me. She helped me through a lot when my husband and I were off. Thr biggest one she saw was when I had a blow out and they could have cared less where I was or what happened they said we can't stay til she decides to come in. Really? No looking for me or nothing and I had 2 babies! When I finally got home real late she took one look at me and knew something was wrong. From that moment we were instant friends. She was appalled that they didn't even care to know what happened since I was due home hours before that.

My dad, 86, repeatedly tells the story how his aunt told him his mother was not his mother and he was never wanted.

It may be very common.

I hope this does not follow you to that ripe age.

My life is packed with leaving shit behind. Try to focus on that. There are many options. This world is big.

And fuck 'em! Who gives a shit what people think?

Look at all the dickheads who come here! The world is full of dickheads. Relatives and not. Sad fact.

Good luck! Smile

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
25-09-2015, 02:45 AM
*hugs*