my mom never wanted me and she said so

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2015, 11:56 PM
RE: my mom never wanted me and she said so
(25-09-2015 11:46 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(25-09-2015 11:43 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Florida sounds nice Smile

My mate lives there. Everyone has a gun so everyone is polite. And there are many anti Obama bumper stickers. Oh and the place is full of rednecks.
At least where he is.

Well some of Florida sounds nice lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2015, 11:59 PM
(25-09-2015 11:56 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(25-09-2015 11:46 PM)Banjo Wrote:  My mate lives there. Everyone has a gun so everyone is polite. And there are many anti Obama bumper stickers. Oh and the place is full of rednecks.
At least where he is.

Well some of Florida sounds nice lol

The place where all the Latino music is played. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
26-09-2015, 12:06 AM
(25-09-2015 11:59 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(25-09-2015 11:56 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Well some of Florida sounds nice lol

The place where all the Latino music is played. Big Grin

I don't really know as we have been to Orlando a few times and Jacksonville. Ee didn't stay long about a week at s time. I hope it will be better then Arkansas
26-09-2015, 02:17 AM
(26-09-2015 12:06 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  
(25-09-2015 11:59 PM)Banjo Wrote:  The place where all the Latino music is played. Big Grin

I don't really know as we have been to Orlando a few times and Jacksonville. Ee didn't stay long about a week at s time. I hope it will be better then Arkansas

I think the #1 thing to do in Arkansas is leave. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
26-09-2015, 02:23 AM
(26-09-2015 02:17 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 12:06 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  I don't really know as we have been to Orlando a few times and Jacksonville. Ee didn't stay long about a week at s time. I hope it will be better then Arkansas

I think the #1 thing to do in Arkansas is leave. Big Grin

For sure. We can't leave til the youngest is outts school. He lives with his mom and comes over every other weekend etc. Do another 3 years and bye bye Arkansas
[+] 1 user Likes purpledaisies's post
26-09-2015, 04:48 PM
Ive been slowly sending these text to family members. I don't think putting them on Facebook will help but only cause more drama.

Im sending them select family members to slowly expose that I'm not the bad one and I'm hoping to keep some family.

I did send them to my aunt and to my mil along with one of my ex sister in laws as she is still super close to us. And she can talk to one of my brothers so I have a 90% chance of still having a one sibling.

I did have a light bulb moment last night about thinking back to everything and I am almost certain she is jealous. She got extremely angry when I went to college and divorced my ex. And she refused to help with my kids since I was a single mom although when my brothers were divorced she was there every day helping.
Thanks again for everything.
[+] 3 users Like purpledaisies's post
26-09-2015, 04:58 PM
(26-09-2015 04:48 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  I did have a light bulb moment last night about thinking back to everything and I am almost certain she is jealous. She got extremely angry when I went to college and divorced my ex. And she refused to help with my kids since I was a single mom although when my brothers were divorced she was there every day helping.
Thanks again for everything.

My mother hid in her bedroom and cried when I went to my senior homecoming. My date showed up with a corsage and a rose. It's my fault she didn't get to go to homecomings or proms. She married at 16 and had me at 17...yep, it was all my fault...go figure.

She made me wear a hand-me-down dress that my aunt made. It's not like we couldn't have afforded a nice dress instead of a homemade dress that I also wore to junior prom after having it altered to fit me.

I get it...sorry you have to go through similar crap.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-09-2015, 02:25 AM
My brother called and was so supportive. He nailed mom so well. Even said that hr thinks that mom found out she was pregnant and found my dad only to find he was with someone else. She got angry and decided he'd never know about me to be vindictive. I never thought of that but he probably right.

It was a very good talk very emotional. I needed that so much.

I think she is slowing being exposed and it makes me happy. I know it shouldn't but I can't help it.
[+] 2 users Like purpledaisies's post
27-09-2015, 02:54 AM
Screw that bitch. (figuratively speaking)

Good for you!

Banjo.
27-09-2015, 11:26 AM
My condolences for your suffering, PD. Hug

I have nothing to add, save for different words for what's already been suggested: you have to do what's right for you, even with family. I think telling your mom something akin to, "I love you, but we can no longer have any relationship," will give you a little solace, & set the hard line. Tell her you're not contacting her, don't want to be contacted, & just let her go. Easier said than done, I know, but you don't need all that shit. I won't pray for you, but I'll send another Hug

Edit....

I'm seeing now, I'm late to this party. It appears congratulations (?) are in order. Thumbsup