my next blog post

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2013, 07:08 AM
my next blog post
An atheist is the worst thing you could be, according to Christians. This fact makes me wonder if these Christians know their bible. According to the holy book they love so much, atheists are more ok with the christian god than most christians. Why?

Revelations 3:15-16 "I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth."

According to the Christian bible, god wants people to be ALL IN or ALL OUT. No middle ground. No cherry picking the bible. No making up excuses for the bible like, "it was a different time" or "context!" You either take the bible how it is or you don't. The choice is yours.

The point is, the bible says that god has more respect for people who or either all in or not at all. God has more respect for the atheist than for the lukewarm christian. Maybe Christians should study their bible before they decide who's the worst kind of people.

"Most people are other people.
Their thoughts are someone else's opinions,
their lives a mimicry,
their passions a quotation."
-Oscar Wilde
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like LadyWallFlower's post
01-09-2013, 07:49 AM
RE: my next blog post
(01-09-2013 07:08 AM)LadyWallFlower Wrote:  An atheist is the worst thing you could be, according to Christians. This fact makes me wonder if these Christians know their bible. According to the holy book they love so much, atheists are more ok with the christian god than most christians. Why?

Revelations 3:15-16 "I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth."

According to the Christian bible, god wants people to be ALL IN or ALL OUT. No middle ground. No cherry picking the bible. No making up excuses for the bible like, "it was a different time" or "context!" You either take the bible how it is or you don't. The choice is yours.

The point is, the bible says that god has more respect for people who or either all in or not at all. God has more respect for the atheist than for the lukewarm christian. Maybe Christians should study their bible before they decide who's the worst kind of people.

Well, then I guess God hates all christians since following the bible 100 % is impossible thanks to its many contradictions. The bible has more plotholes than a poorly written fan fiction. Oh wait, I forgot. The bible is a poorly written fan fiction.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
01-09-2013, 07:53 AM
RE: my next blog post
Very true. I still like to try and beat christians at their own game of quoting bible verses though. Even though most of it is bullshit. Lol

"Most people are other people.
Their thoughts are someone else's opinions,
their lives a mimicry,
their passions a quotation."
-Oscar Wilde
[+] 2 users Like LadyWallFlower's post