my parents claim a miracle

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-12-2011, 07:19 AM
RE: my parents claim a miracle
I cannot believe you people! FSM blesses these people with a true miracle, he actually reaches out and touches them with his noodly appendages, and all you can do is mock and deny his divinity.

I thank you FSM for the miracle you have bestowed on these people, I pray that one day you will bestow your blessing on me.

PS. If the tree resembled a cross in any way then it has clearly grown to represent a mast from a pirate ship as portrayed in many modern films. Pirate's are his chosen people.

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2011, 08:13 AM
What to tell him:
How many times do you find gravel by digging, but without praying?
How many times do you find gravel by digging and praying?
How many times do find gravel by praying without digging?

If you pray to anything, you're prey to anything.
[+] 1 user Likes Peterkin's post
06-12-2011, 08:16 AM
(06-12-2011 07:19 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  PS. If the tree resembled a cross in any way then it has clearly grown to represent a mast from a pirate ship as portrayed in many modern films. Pirate's are his chosen people.

Or maybe digging under the pirate's mast is where you'll likely find buried treasure.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-12-2011, 01:24 AM
"He ended with God always provides for his believers."
How about Fraulein Freisel?

"Now, let’s take a case of someone who’s been dealt a bad hand: what about Fraulein Friesel in Austria whose father kept her in a dungeon where she didn’t see daylight for twenty-four years and came down most nights to rape and to sodomize her, often in front of the children… I want you just to take a moment to—since you’re so interested in the downtrodden and the helpless—imagine how she must have begged him. Imagine how she must have pleaded. Imagine for how long. Imagine how she must of prayed everyday, how she must have beseeched Heaven. Imagine, for twenty-four years. And no. No answer at all. Nothing! No-thing! NOTHING! Imagine how those children must have felt. Now, you say, ‘That’s all right that she went through that, because she’ll get a better deal in another life.’ I ask you if you can be morally or ethically serious… And Heaven did watch it with indifference, because it knows that that score will later on be settled. So it was well worth her going through it — she’ll have a better time next time. I don’t see how you can look anyone—ANYONE—-in the face, or live with yourself and say anything so hideously, wickedly immoral as that, or even imply it. There. That’s all I’ll say."
— Christopher Hitchens

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo

"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do." - Voltaire