my personal rant

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2016, 07:22 PM
my personal rant
well this might seem small to some but its big to me.. so here goes
i have zero friends. this depresses me. boyfriend tells me its because i dont try.. or i dont like people. but thats not true. i have attempted to befriend many people from work.. in the end thats all they are. work friends. i have been out with a few.. ive gone shopping, to book stores, to bars.. i have tried to make friends. but thats all those trips were, one time deals. i still talked to the people at work, of course not as much because i guess im weird. the boyfriend sometimes makes comments about how i never want to do anything with his friends.. i mean we have them over for dinner sometimes, ok we have one of them over.. but the point is i dont want his friends, i want my own. he talks about how he can vent to his friends and how when hes with them its like a "get away" i need friends that i can do that with. right now all i have is him and he doesnt like for me to vent to him.
a group of people from work actually went today to the flint river to do whatever you do.. float? they invited him and not me. that hit kind of hard too..
and then i have sisters, they are nice to hang with. but they like to hang out.. without me. if i need them they are usually busy. ive actually quit my current job and have 9 days taken for paid time off till i start my new job. they know im off and yet.. they still hang out, without me. they are together nearly every day.

i dont know, my heart hurts because i think people around here dont like me. its hard dealing with things alone. its hard not having anyone to hang with except my cats and boyfriend.. and im pretty sure hes tired of me too.. i sit around and cry sometimes because i am so alone. i feel alone.
i kinda just needed to get that out. i literally had no where else to put it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Jewelarcher's post
09-05-2016, 07:25 PM
RE: my personal rant
(09-05-2016 07:22 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  well this might seem small to some but its big to me.. so here goes
i have zero friends. this depresses me. boyfriend tells me its because i dont try.. or i dont like people. but thats not true. i have attempted to befriend many people from work.. in the end thats all they are. work friends. i have been out with a few.. ive gone shopping, to book stores, to bars.. i have tried to make friends. but thats all those trips were, one time deals. i still talked to the people at work, of course not as much because i guess im weird. the boyfriend sometimes makes comments about how i never want to do anything with his friends.. i mean we have them over for dinner sometimes, ok we have one of them over.. but the point is i dont want his friends, i want my own. he talks about how he can vent to his friends and how when hes with them its like a "get away" i need friends that i can do that with. right now all i have is him and he doesnt like for me to vent to him.
a group of people from work actually went today to the flint river to do whatever you do.. float? they invited him and not me. that hit kind of hard too..
and then i have sisters, they are nice to hang with. but they like to hang out.. without me. if i need them they are usually busy. ive actually quit my current job and have 9 days taken for paid time off till i start my new job. they know im off and yet.. they still hang out, without me. they are together nearly every day.

i dont know, my heart hurts because i think people around here dont like me. its hard dealing with things alone. its hard not having anyone to hang with except my cats and boyfriend.. and im pretty sure hes tired of me too.. i sit around and cry sometimes because i am so alone. i feel alone.

I know that I'm not a friend you can meet in person right now, but I'm willing to talk if you need to.
Hug
[+] 1 user Likes CosmicRaven's post
09-05-2016, 07:29 PM
(09-05-2016 07:25 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 07:22 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  well this might seem small to some but its big to me.. so here goes

I know that I'm not a friend you can meet in person right now, but I'm willing to talk if you need to.
Hug

that made me cry, thank you.
09-05-2016, 07:30 PM
(09-05-2016 07:29 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 07:25 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  I know that I'm not a friend you can meet in person right now, but I'm willing to talk if you need to.
Hug

that made me cry, thank you.

i mean i really appreciate it.
09-05-2016, 07:35 PM
(09-05-2016 07:30 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 07:29 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  that made me cry, thank you.

i mean i really appreciate it.

No problem. Heart Hug
09-05-2016, 07:40 PM
Good and true friends are hard to find. It is not a thing to force.

You made a friend of me.

People will come to you.

This whole friend thing seems important in US culture. Or rather, being popular. The most interesting people usually disregard this idea.

Relax. You're cool. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-05-2016, 07:46 PM
(09-05-2016 07:40 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Good and true friends are hard to find. It is not a thing to force.

You made a friend of me.

People will come to you.

This whole friend thing seems important in US culture. Or rather, being popular. The most interesting people usually disregard this idea.

Relax. You're cool. Smile

i know, i have had many friends here.. lost them all over stupid things.. like not going bar hopping lol. im glad you consider me a friend.
i dont care much for being popular, like one friend would be good. just someone outside of home i could hang with. i miss that so much.
[+] 3 users Like Jewelarcher's post
09-05-2016, 08:07 PM
It will happen. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-05-2016, 08:08 PM
I feel the same way a lot of the time; ever since I moved away from where I grew up it's been really difficult to find people that I connect with. I wish I could help you more, but all I can really say is that you aren't alone. You have friends here, you have your boyfriend, and I'm sure that in time you'll find more of the sort of friends that you're looking for. I can tell from your posts here that you're a genuine, kind, and good person and, like Banjo said, people will come to you.
Hug Stay strong! If you need someone to talk to, I (and many others) will be here for you.
[+] 2 users Like debna27's post
09-05-2016, 08:10 PM
Just wondering, those work friends you went out with, do you wait for them to ask you again or do you take initiative?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man