my rant. can i rant here?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2016, 03:37 PM
RE: my rant. can i rant here?
(22-03-2016 02:40 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(22-03-2016 12:38 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  The church is all about "do as I say not as I do"

So true. Although I would also add, "if you even think of going against the grain, you'll regret it."

Because when you do "call the deacons we gatta pray over this one!"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2016, 03:39 PM
(22-03-2016 03:05 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I rant the fuck out of this place. I put most of my rants in the ranting corner.

Sometimes a rant thread all to its own is fun. There was one that kingschosen, a former admin, did a while back involving a road rage moment of his.

"Ha" preachers are the worst! Aghhhh!!!! If you tell it loud enough, hurt your throat enough, sweat and lose your breath, somehow it makes it more true... I had to sit through a few of those as a child, I thought my ears were going to bleed. Those were the longest, most painful hours of my youth. Hobo

I never noticed the rant corner, but I'm aware now!!
The one thing I did like about my last church was we were small enough to sit at one table with the preacher and just study. He was younger but he was crazy. The whole group would be in questions at times.
23-03-2016, 11:21 AM
well new news about my unlce.
when he stepped down from preaching he said "jesus told him he didnt have to be married anymore, but as long as he was preaching he did."
the reason he wants to divorce my aunt is because she was verbally abusive. his mother was sick (she passed last tuesday)
his mother was living with them and my aunt was so mean to the mom that they moved out.

so really.. it seems like he is in line with his bible. but now the church and his kids are tearing into him like hes some criminal.
obviously they dont know their bible.
this is all from my dad. my dads going camping and my uncle wants to visit. i think ill go hang out with them. either way this is going my uncle really doesnt deserve to be treated like trash especially from the christians.
my dad even asked me "doesnt the bible say love everyone?" i said "love your neighbor as you love yourself."
but the baptist church doesnt know that.