my sister blasted me on fb

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2015, 01:02 PM
my sister blasted me on fb
She said I was a lair and attention seeking. Then mom said I have mental issues and she was told to put me on meds when I was a kid. I never went to any kind of doctor for mental issues ever. In fact she has said many times that they didn't do things like that when I was a kid. Both my Mom and my sister blocked me. I didn't respond at all to that fb thread. But I was blocked anyway.

My husband sent my sister all those texts and she blocked him too. Said he was being an ass. But then said she was trying to figure it all out. I hope this will clear things up for my sister. If not I can't control her.

Im devastated to know I was never wanted then I'm being made to look mental on fb. And my dad refuses to lend us his trailer to move and refuses to talk to me. However mom text my husband to mail the truck payment that they bought from us instead of handing us a check like normal.

Its been a horrible week. Been crying do hard even at work. Which is when my brother called. He was so sweet to me and I'm glad he knows the truth.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2015, 01:08 PM
RE: my sister blasted me on fb
Hug

a block can be a 'blessing'. it keeps the toxic people in your life at a distance until you are strong enough to deal with them.

I don't know the back story of why everyone is upset, but I am sorry you are hurting. Take all the time you need, then think thru how that all could have gone down differently, dust yourself off, and start again (with or without them).

you can only choose the way you handle yourself.

Hug

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
28-09-2015, 01:13 PM
My mom hates me and said so. Even said she never wanted me and wished I was never born and i be been trouble since day 1.
28-09-2015, 01:17 PM
Sad

Hug

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
28-09-2015, 01:17 PM
You probably don't need people like that in your life...is this like an uber religious upbringing kinda deal? I have never heard an atheist be called mentally deficient, that is hateful.

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
[+] 1 user Likes Imathinker's post
28-09-2015, 01:21 PM
(28-09-2015 01:17 PM)Imathinker Wrote:  You probably don't need people like that in your life...is this like an uber religious upbringing kinda deal? I have never heard an atheist be called mentally deficient, that is hateful.

No my mom needs help. She has always treated me like I ruined her life by getting pregnant before marriage by a man that was a fling. So she marriedy 'dad' and has resented me since. I think she thinks its all my fault that she had to marry and is stuck. I know its not my fault and I finally after 40 years called her out as I just couldn't take being her punching bag anymore.
28-09-2015, 01:26 PM
You are in an abusive relationship with your mother. Put yourself in a different pair of shoes. If a friend was telling you that their mother was doing all these abusive things to them I think you would have no problem telling your friend to end relations with their mother. Time to write her and your sister off. Time to stop their hurt. Unfriend them and walk away from them. You deserve way better than this.
[+] 4 users Like Iñigo's post
28-09-2015, 01:32 PM
And the thing about abusive relationships is that the abuser is the one that needs the relationship. They just get the abused to think that they are the ones that need it.

I would bet anything that your mother will soon unblock you on facebook and show you her 'good side'. She'll leave it long enough to let you know your place, to learn your lesson and to make you worry that it was for good. That's how bullies work.

But if you were the one to block her and she thought you actually meant it, she'd be trying to worm her way back into your life and using all kinds of emotional blackmail. She is the one that needs you. Because without you she will have to take responsibility for her own life.
[+] 6 users Like Mathilda's post
28-09-2015, 01:39 PM
I'm very sorry about your situation. The only thing I can see that you can do about it is to forgive them and let them know you still love them.
28-09-2015, 01:55 PM
(28-09-2015 01:21 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  
(28-09-2015 01:17 PM)Imathinker Wrote:  You probably don't need people like that in your life...is this like an uber religious upbringing kinda deal? I have never heard an atheist be called mentally deficient, that is hateful.

No my mom needs help. She has always treated me like I ruined her life by getting pregnant before marriage by a man that was a fling. So she marriedy 'dad' and has resented me since. I think she thinks its all my fault that she had to marry and is stuck. I know its not my fault and I finally after 40 years called her out as I just couldn't take being her punching bag anymore.

Ok, my mistake. You're right, there is no reason to take that from her.

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow