my sister blasted me on fb

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2015, 04:21 PM
RE: i have now somehow edited her texts.
First hugs..it sucks. Sad

Second, did you mean to start another thread? I can merge this into your other thread. Smile

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2015, 04:28 PM
RE: i have now somehow edited her texts.
Yed pkeae I'm sorry I'm so upset right now she just sent it to me via text.
28-09-2015, 04:37 PM
RE: my sister blasted me on fb
(28-09-2015 04:18 PM)RogueWarrior Wrote:  
(28-09-2015 01:13 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  My mom hates me and said so. Even said she never wanted me and wished I was never born and i be been trouble since day 1.

:hugs:Heart

She can never choose your family but you can choose your friends.
I would block them any and every way you can and forget them.
The people who love you for who you are, are the ones that matter.

Don't try to use your brother to get to them. Like getting him to choose sides. That never ends well.

You are right . but I can talk to my brother. We have had a few talks in the past about this so I knew he would be someone I could talk to. Thanks so much
28-09-2015, 04:39 PM
Hug So sorry you are going through all of this. You don't deserve to be treated that way. Heart
28-09-2015, 04:43 PM
(28-09-2015 04:39 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Hug So sorry you are going through all of this. You don't deserve to be treated that way. Heart

Thanks so much . I appreciate everything. I mean that its been a really rough ride. And now mom is accusing me of editing her texts to make her look bad. Do I told her to let everyone read her side on her phone. And of course I'm spreading lies about her.
28-09-2015, 04:45 PM (This post was last modified: 28-09-2015 04:50 PM by dancefortwo.)
(28-09-2015 04:37 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  
(28-09-2015 04:18 PM)RogueWarrior Wrote:  :hugs:Heart

She can never choose your family but you can choose your friends.
I would block them any and every way you can and forget them.
The people who love you for who you are, are the ones that matter.

Don't try to use your brother to get to them. Like getting him to choose sides. That never ends well.

You are right . but I can talk to my brother. We have had a few talks in the past about this so I knew he would be someone I could talk to. Thanks so much

Yes. Talk to your brother.

Could it be that your mother has some sort of personality disorder? It sounds like there's something going on with her that's not quite right.

Edit for further information:

Could your mother have Paranoid Personality Disorder?

http://www.mentalhealth.com/home/dx/para...ality.html

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
28-09-2015, 04:49 PM
Threads merged.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

28-09-2015, 04:56 PM
(28-09-2015 04:45 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(28-09-2015 04:37 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  You are right . but I can talk to my brother. We have had a few talks in the past about this so I knew he would be someone I could talk to. Thanks so much

Yes. Talk to your brother.

Could it be that your mother has some sort of personality disorder? It sounds like there's something going on with her that's not quite right.

Edit for further information:

Could your mother have Paranoid Personality Disorder?

http://www.mentalhealth.com/home/dx/para...ality.html
Ive always thought she has something just don't know quite what. When I told her I was going to college she started screaming at me that I couldn't because I was a single mom and she couldn't even do that and she had my dad. Then she ran to her room and slammed the door. It was always she was nice one minute then someone would say something to set her off. And it was always when someone had good news or when things were going really good.

Thanks
28-09-2015, 04:58 PM
So can texts be edited from someone else? Thats what I've been accused of editing her texts. and that I'm spreading lies about her

I told her to let everyone read her side on her phone if she thought I'm lying and to clear up any confusion.

So far nothing back from her. I don't think I will though. But of course not too sure with her.
28-09-2015, 05:09 PM
(28-09-2015 04:43 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  
(28-09-2015 04:39 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Hug So sorry you are going through all of this. You don't deserve to be treated that way. Heart

Thanks so much . I appreciate everything. I mean that its been a really rough ride. And now mom is accusing me of editing her texts to make her look bad. Do I told her to let everyone read her side on her phone. And of course I'm spreading lies about her.

I think you just need to step away from this whole thing for awhile. Your mom sounds very emotionally abusive toward you and that is not a healthy person for you to be around. Instead surround yourself with people who build you up--like your husband and friends and do your best to limit your contact with your mom.