my sister blasted me on fb

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2015, 05:23 PM
RE: my sister blasted me on fb
(28-09-2015 05:09 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(28-09-2015 04:43 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  Thanks so much . I appreciate everything. I mean that its been a really rough ride. And now mom is accusing me of editing her texts to make her look bad. Do I told her to let everyone read her side on her phone. And of course I'm spreading lies about her.

I think you just need to step away from this whole thing for awhile. Your mom sounds very emotionally abusive toward you and that is not a healthy person for you to be around. Instead surround yourself with people who build you up--like your husband and friends and do your best to limit your contact with your mom.

Thank you. I have been logic tells me this but my emotions are something else.

I didn't contact her I didn't even post anything on her Facebook when she said I am mentally ill and she was told to put me on meds but didn't because she didn't want me labeled. I have never been to a doctor about mental health ever. I would have remembered a session asking all kinds of questions and not a regular doctor. The only time iever went to the docotor was when I was peeing the bed. Which is a childhood thing.

I have been trying to back away but she keeps trying to grab me back. Like this time with editing her texts.

Now my sister probably believes mom that I somehow edited her texts. But I hope my sister is smart enough to ask to read hers. I bet she deleted hem all already. If it were me I'd ask to see her and if she said she deleted them I'd take pause on that.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2015, 05:24 PM
Holy shit!
I just woke up so...

It sounds to me like your mother may have some mental issues. If these issues are hurting you, it is my experience to avoid them. Basically keep away for at least 6 to 12 months. Just block them and get off FB. FB is a damned waste of time. I have a FB account and check it maybe once a week and all there ever is is friend requests from people I don't know.

Some people such as your mother cannot accept responsibility for their own lives. This is their issue. Not yours.

I know this sounds harsh but "Fuck them!"

Don't forgive them and tell them you love them. They'll use that as ammunition to throw right back at you. You'll become all the more a target.

Keep your distance. Live your life. If they want back in, they come back on your terms. Otherwise they can fuck off again.

Good luck and remember that there are others who care.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
28-09-2015, 05:29 PM
There is no law that says you cannot tell your mother to go fuck herself. Same goes for your sister.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 2 users Like Minimalist's post
28-09-2015, 05:31 PM
I kind of agree with Jennybee. You can get so emotionally caught up with the whole thing that it's hard to think straight. Sometimes silence speaks volumes. I know you want to defend yourself, that's very, very understandable especially when she's accusing you of all kinds of untruths. It also sounds like you mother is doing all kinds of psychological projection. (Your mother and my sister sound like the same damn person??:hoboSmile

When my sister accused me of a bunch of shit she sent me an email that was so outrageous I collapsed on the floor weeping. I thought about going over to her house and just letting loose and saying some things that I'd wanted to say for decades but my husband stopped me. I'm glad he did. She ended up looking like an idiot and the paranoid nut case she is.

Oh, take a deep breath Purple and keep using this forum as a sounding board and a place to rant. HeartHeart

HugHugHugHug

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
28-09-2015, 05:34 PM
(28-09-2015 05:24 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Holy shit!
I just woke up so...

It sounds to me like your mother may have some mental issues. If these issues are hurting you, it is my experience to avoid them. Basically keep away for at least 6 to 12 months. Just block them and get off FB. FB is a damned waste of time. I have a FB account and check it maybe once a week and all there ever is is friend requests from people I don't know.

Some people such as your mother cannot accept responsibility for their own lives. This is their issue. Not yours.

I know this sounds harsh but "Fuck them!"

Don't forgive them and tell them you love them. They'll use that as ammunition to throw right back at you. You'll become all the more a target.

Keep your distance. Live your life. If they want back in, they come back on your terms. Otherwise they can fuck off again.

Good luck and remember that there are others who care.

Thanks banjo you are really sweet . and I will make sure its ony terms I'm at the point where I'm done with this. I told her today after she sent me the text of accusing me of editing her texts that all I ever wanted was for her to love me. Of course there was no response.
[+] 1 user Likes purpledaisies's post
28-09-2015, 05:52 PM
Learn the art of ignoring stupid people and what they spew. It works out better for your stress levels and mental health

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
28-09-2015, 05:59 PM
(28-09-2015 05:31 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I kind of agree with Jennybee. You can get so emotionally caught up with the whole thing that it's hard to think straight. Sometimes silence speaks volumes. I know you want to defend yourself, that's very, very understandable especially when she's accusing you of all kinds of untruths. It also sounds like you mother is doing all kinds of psychological projection. (Your mother and my sister sound like the same damn person??:hoboSmile

When my sister accused me of a bunch of shit she sent me an email that was so outrageous I collapsed on the floor weeping. I thought about going over to her house and just letting loose and saying some things that I'd wanted to say for decades but my husband stopped me. I'm glad he did. She ended up looking like an idiot and the paranoid nut case she is.

Oh, take a deep breath Purple and keep using this forum as a sounding board and a place to rant. HeartHeart

HugHugHugHug

Its funny you said my mom and sister are the same person. I always described it them sharing a brain. It was a joke between me and my husband.

And yes I have I'm done. As I said I didn't even respond to their crap on Facebook. Nor was I going to send anything else to mom til she sent a nasty one accusing me of editing her texts. Which all I said was she can let people read hers from her phone to clear it up. And that all I wanted was for her to love me. So yep I'm done. And I do think she has something mentally wrong but she will never ever admit it.
28-09-2015, 06:00 PM
(28-09-2015 05:52 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Learn the art of ignoring stupid people and what they spew. It works out better for your stress levels and mental health

Im working on that. Thanks so much. This has really helped me a lot by being able to just let it out.
28-09-2015, 06:15 PM
Let me tell you a little drummer story..... Smile

Michael Shrieve, the first Santana drummer who played the only drum solo at Woodstock, was working for Japanese artist Kitaro.

Things are progressing well, the music sounds great, months go by and everything is fine.

Meanwhile behind the scenes, Kitaro's management company have a friend who plays drums and because he's their friend, they want him to have Michael's gig. So they call him into the office and BANG, the great Michael Shrieve is fired. Just like that. No reason is given.

Seething Michael heads to the elavator and when the doors open who should be standing there, the great drummer Steve Gadd.

"Hi Steve". "Hi Michael. How is everything?"

So Shrieve tells him the story. He had always suspected about this other drummer friend.

Steve Gadd thinks for a while, looks at Michael and says, "Fuck them!"

Michael Shrieve felt much better and still has a stellar career.

Does anyone really remember Kitaro?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
28-09-2015, 06:19 PM
(28-09-2015 06:15 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Let me tell you a little drummer story..... Smile

Michael Shrieve, the first Santana drummer who played the only drum solo at Woodstock, was working for Japanese artist Kitaro.

Things are progressing well, the music sounds great, months go by and everything is fine.

Meanwhile behind the scenes, Kitaro's management company have a friend who plays drums and because he's their friend, they want him to have Michael's gig. So they call him into the office and BANG, the great Michael Shrieve is fired. Just like that. No reason is given.

Seething Michael heads to the elavator and when the doors open who should be standing there, the great drummer Steve Gadd.

"Hi Steve". "Hi Michael. How is everything?"

So Shrieve tells him the story. He had always suspected about this other drummer friend.

Steve Gadd thinks for a while, looks at Michael and says, "Fuck them!"

Michael Shrieve felt much better and still has a stellar career.

Does anyone really remember Kitaro?

Awe thanks that made me smile. I do have a lot of packing to do as we are moving so I'll be busy for a little while. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes purpledaisies's post