my sister blasted me on fb

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: my sister blasted me on fb
So because you don't think there is an invisible man watching your every move, monitoring every thought, and will not hestiate to smite you, you are the one with the mental issues? Yikes. Hug

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
28-09-2015, 07:21 PM
(28-09-2015 06:19 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  
(28-09-2015 06:15 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Let me tell you a little drummer story..... Smile

Michael Shrieve, the first Santana drummer who played the only drum solo at Woodstock, was working for Japanese artist Kitaro.

Things are progressing well, the music sounds great, months go by and everything is fine.

Meanwhile behind the scenes, Kitaro's management company have a friend who plays drums and because he's their friend, they want him to have Michael's gig. So they call him into the office and BANG, the great Michael Shrieve is fired. Just like that. No reason is given.

Seething Michael heads to the elavator and when the doors open who should be standing there, the great drummer Steve Gadd.

"Hi Steve". "Hi Michael. How is everything?"

So Shrieve tells him the story. He had always suspected about this other drummer friend.

Steve Gadd thinks for a while, looks at Michael and says, "Fuck them!"

Michael Shrieve felt much better and still has a stellar career.

Does anyone really remember Kitaro?

Awe thanks that made me smile. I do have a lot of packing to do as we are moving so I'll be busy for a little while. Smile

Great! That'll take your mind off things.

You know what I have to look forward to in about 2 hours? A lumbar puncture where they extract marrow and shoot in a whole bunch of chemo into the spine. That chemo has a very strong affect upon me over ten days.

So enjoy packing. I'll say an "ouch" just for you my dear. HeartHeartHeart

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
28-09-2015, 07:28 PM
I hate to tell you this, but your mom is fucked up. She needs serious professional help. Or a heart. I dunno, maybe even ecstasy. I'd hate to advocate the use of drugs, but she just might need ecstasy.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
28-09-2015, 08:36 PM
(28-09-2015 07:28 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  I hate to tell you this, but your mom is fucked up. She needs serious professional help. Or a heart. I dunno, maybe even ecstasy. I'd hate to advocate the use of drugs, but she just might need ecstasy.

Yep. But I would just settle for her going to the doctor and just get better.
[+] 1 user Likes purpledaisies's post
28-09-2015, 09:24 PM
(28-09-2015 08:36 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  
(28-09-2015 07:28 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  I hate to tell you this, but your mom is fucked up. She needs serious professional help. Or a heart. I dunno, maybe even ecstasy. I'd hate to advocate the use of drugs, but she just might need ecstasy.

Yep. But I would just settle for her going to the doctor and just get better.

Just from your description, your mother sounds like she needs therapy but of course people like this never get help because they always know better.

This has to hurt like hell for you. You have all my sympathies. It's one thing for people outside your family to say mean things about you but when it comes from your own mother that's like a knife in the guts. I can't imagine. Heart

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
29-09-2015, 12:10 AM
*More Hugs*
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
29-09-2015, 01:54 AM
Dances, during the 20 minutes or so I had the needle in my spine I kept thinking of you. "I hope *****'s ok....." Took my mind off my discomfort. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
29-09-2015, 10:48 AM
Now I have made up the texts she sent me. Im assuming she deleted everything in her end. So I've some how photoshopped the screen shots. According to her I made it look like she sents those texts from her phone.

Damn when will this stop? I haven't even contacted my sister or her but its still finding its way to me. Ugh.
29-09-2015, 10:53 AM
Just ignore them, hopefully soon they'll become bored and stop.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
29-09-2015, 11:05 AM
sometimes a break from all the drama is the best way to move past it. There are some people on the sidelines who like to fan flames, and feed off the back n forth drama. Sometimes its well intentioned friends who are trying to have your back, sometimes is just aquaintances who find it entertaining watching others fight.

either way, self care should be your first priority, you dont have to refute every accusation or answer every charge, sometimes walking away and not looking back is the best thing for your mental health.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post