my sister blasted me on fb

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2015, 02:22 PM
RE: my sister blasted me on fb
Mom called the police!!! Said I was harassing her.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2015, 02:34 PM
(29-09-2015 02:22 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  Mom called the police!!! Said I was harassing her.

Well just be calm. You have the texts on your phone to show the cops if they come to talk to you. Explain the situation as calmly as you can. And naturally stay as long away from her and your sister as possible. Don't react to anything you hear/read and don't seek them out in any form.
[+] 4 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
29-09-2015, 02:36 PM
(29-09-2015 02:34 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(29-09-2015 02:22 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  Mom called the police!!! Said I was harassing her.

Well just be calm. You have the texts on your phone to show the cops if they come to talk to you. Explain the situation as calmly as you can. And naturally stay as long away from her and your sister as possible. Don't react to anything you hear/read and don't seek them out in any form.

^This ^ Thumbsup
29-09-2015, 02:39 PM
My husband had enough when she text me yet agian today about howuch of a liar I am and I made all that stuff up. So he called her and she pretty much denied ever sending me those texts and he called her out by saying he was sitting next to me when it all happened and saw them come in. She said that I'm a whore and that my husband his my pimp.

So my dad called and threatened my husband and he called him out on why he was threatening him and that mom called me a whore and he was my pimp, you could hear non screaming she never said that. She straight up lied and my husband called her out on that she still denied it.

Thats when we get a call from the police saying that if we go near then we xsn be arrested.

Now mind you I haven't contact mom ory sister since yesterday. So now in harassing her I guess even thought they contacted me first.
30-09-2015, 07:59 AM
I came across this article today, thought I should share it here. I hope you are doing better today and things are calming down- atleast a little.

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2015/09/29...your-life/

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
30-09-2015, 09:19 AM
(30-09-2015 07:59 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I came across this article today, thought I should share it here. I hope you are doing better today and things are calming down- atleast a little.

Thanks I'll read it tonight. We are still moving today is our last day here.
30-09-2015, 09:24 AM
(30-09-2015 07:59 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I came across this article today, thought I should share it here. I hope you are doing better today and things are calming down- atleast a little.

That article is excellent. Thumbsup I had to walk away from my toxic sister several years ago.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
30-09-2015, 09:39 AM
(29-09-2015 02:36 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(29-09-2015 02:34 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Well just be calm. You have the texts on your phone to show the cops if they come to talk to you. Explain the situation as calmly as you can. And naturally stay as long away from her and your sister as possible. Don't react to anything you hear/read and don't seek them out in any form.

^This ^ Thumbsup

Beleive me I was done before she called the police. She just couldn't let me walk away quietly .
30-09-2015, 11:22 AM
Jeez PD. I'm so sorry to hear all of this. I wish I could take you and your husband out for a drink.

I had a simaler famliy event. I wont get in to deep into details. But for years one of my second cousins was telling us about her mother, was unstable and abusive. Most of us just rolled if off because she was a preteen going threw a "faze". But years later She (My cousin kidnapped my grandmother from our home) And started calling the police accusing us of abuse. He facade faded away and we saw her for who she really was a sociopath. The rest of our family saw it as well. And cut her off.

It's always darkest before the dawn. You know we'll listen when ever you need to talk.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
30-09-2015, 11:43 AM
I'm a bit jaded on this topic because I have a sister who is a chronic liar and constantly tries to demonize my mother and my siblings (basically painting them as the worst people ever and broadcasting a bunch of crap out on facebook, half of which isn't true). But assuming you aren't like her, I say....don't make an effort to make life less enjoyable. I stopped talking to my brother almost 2 years ago (thread is on this forum, some people probably remember it) because he was making life less enjoyable by talking to him....and frankly, ain't nobody got time for that.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.