my sister blasted me on fb

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-09-2015, 11:55 AM
RE: my sister blasted me on fb
(30-09-2015 07:59 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I came across this article today, thought I should share it here. I hope you are doing better today and things are calming down- atleast a little.

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2015/09/29...your-life/
Pretty good article. Thanks!

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-09-2015, 03:15 PM
(30-09-2015 09:19 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  
(30-09-2015 07:59 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I came across this article today, thought I should share it here. I hope you are doing better today and things are calming down- atleast a little.

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2015/09/29...your-life/

Thanks I'll read it tonight. We are still moving today is our last day here.

Are you moving further away from your mother? I know facebook keeps people connected and it's hard to get away from family members but if you're physically further away from you mother it might be a good thing. If not, try to stay away from social media or anyplace where her poison might find you.

HeartHugHeart

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
30-09-2015, 07:21 PM
(30-09-2015 03:15 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(30-09-2015 09:19 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  Thanks I'll read it tonight. We are still moving today is our last day here.

Are you moving further away from your mother? I know facebook keeps people connected and it's hard to get away from family members but if you're physically further away from you mother it might be a good thing. If not, try to stay away from social media or anyplace where her poison might find you.

HeartHugHeart

Yes further away at least 20 mins or so. I was about 5 mins from her but she only came over a handful if times that I lived there. Its OK I'm glad we will have a pool, a sauna, tanning, hot tub, golf, a gym, a club house and a dog park. So I'll keep myself busy lol
30-09-2015, 11:46 PM
(30-09-2015 07:21 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  Its OK I'm glad we will have a pool, a sauna, tanning, hot tub, golf, a gym, a club house and a dog park. So I'll keep myself busy lol

That's great!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
01-10-2015, 12:18 AM
(28-09-2015 01:13 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  My mom hates me and said so. Even said she never wanted me and wished I was never born and i be been trouble since day 1.

wow! I have no idea what you could be going through really, but if you need a buddy to talk too, just lemme know! This story however, is far too common for me tooo hear. So many out there whose love is conditional only, its just sad.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ