need advice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2016, 12:58 AM
need advice
okay i have always been the weird one. i can be extrovert at times and introvert for rest. I care about my family literally with my life. but I never talk to them if i dont need anything or they dont. I never concerned about someone else death other than my family i mean it is a bad thing but thats it. so I havnt talked to my brother in about a year. i am studying abroad. and just found out that he had terrible accident 8 months ago and still cant walk or talk so i feel guilty for not talking. but after half an hour i am not sure whats going on i am still eating chips like nothing happened. i am angry that ia cant help him financially and no point in going back as i need to take care of family in future so i need to stay. any advice ??? i dont talk to anyone if there is no motive like whats going on and stuff. I help everyone even stranger so i dont think i am psychopath
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2016, 04:46 AM
RE: need advice
(05-03-2016 12:58 AM)iamconfused Wrote:  okay i have always been the weird one. i can be extrovert at times and introvert for rest. I care about my family literally with my life. but I never talk to them if i dont need anything or they dont. I never concerned about someone else death other than my family i mean it is a bad thing but thats it. so I havnt talked to my brother in about a year. i am studying abroad. and just found out that he had terrible accident 8 months ago and still cant walk or talk so i feel guilty for not talking. but after half an hour i am not sure whats going on i am still eating chips like nothing happened. i am angry that ia cant help him financially and no point in going back as i need to take care of family in future so i need to stay. any advice ??? i dont talk to anyone if there is no motive like whats going on and stuff. I help everyone even stranger so i dont think i am psychopath

Call him.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
05-03-2016, 11:56 AM
I would call your brother and take Uncle Banjo's advice Smile I can tell you are worried about your brother because it bothers you enough to post here about it.

Sometimes acting the way you described is a defense mechanism. I'm not saying that's the case with you, just saying that could be a reason for the way you reacted initially.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
05-03-2016, 02:06 PM
I understand that. I am an introvert too, and I rarely kept up relationships with a couple of exceptions.

I assume you are not good at showing emotions, even to yourself.

You make up for it where it matters - you jump in when people really need you.

This may be one of these times, so get off your duff and call him.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
07-03-2016, 04:00 PM
It's called being normal. Almost no one talks to their whole family and ignores certain members once they are out on their own. It is called being independant and having your own life, for me, doesn't really include my parents much and my sisters side of the family is seen only maybe once or twice a year if only because of Thanksgiving and Christmas.

(05-03-2016 02:06 PM)Dom Wrote:  I understand that. I am an introvert too, and I rarely kept up relationships with a couple of exceptions.

I assume you are not good at showing emotions, even to yourself.

Yeah, That sounds an aweful lot like me sometimes lol.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ