need advice for camera to get quick photos.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-12-2014, 10:40 AM (This post was last modified: 16-12-2014 10:43 AM by Full Circle.)
RE: need advice for camera to get quick photos.
I’m with Chas and Impulse.

Remember that news sources live by the adage “if it bleeds it leads”. If you are going to capture something to get the news crews interested it would be setting up your own “sting” by filming snippets of kids crossing the road with cars zipping by (use a tripod to steady the footage). If there is one thing that gets people’s blood boliling is when idiots put kid’s lives in danger.

Don’t worry about getting the license plates, just capture the overall scene with kids and cars.

Take the footage to the police, your local representative and the local news.

As for throwing stuff and I wouldn’t recommend it. However...if you just can’t help yourself fill small balloons with vegetable oil and hit the front windshield, that shit doesn’t come off with the wipers Evil_monster . No, really, don’t do that, you could cause a tragedy.

Edit: It just dawned on me that what you need is a police crossing guard during heavy usage hours, we have that down here in the Keys.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply