need some help/how many opposites can you come up with

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
18-12-2014, 03:34 AM
RE: need some help/how many opposites can you come up with
cracks in time are literal crackes 7n the time stream. this isn't a thitch but could become one with the right pressures.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-12-2014, 03:40 AM
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DCK6CNY

these are two of my books and some of this stuff is in my 3rd. which is unreleased.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00J1MAON6

18-12-2014, 10:22 PM
well... that was over quick... lol.

19-12-2014, 01:30 AM
^Calm your tits son.

(18-12-2014 02:41 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  
Me Wrote:
(18-12-2014 02:41 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  1. fate=custodians/rulers of the multiverse {plus inspiration of the fate sisters} they backdoor deside the destinies but selfconciously. In my last book unreleased the system of the fates are destroyed but the heroes continue on as custodians of the universe to protect order. so they are the new order.. After the next book I think they will be revived, but as a new entity by the main person that lead to them falling.

When you say "The Sisters of Fate" do you mean the Norns, The Morai or both? (There might be more I'm not familiar with.)
a. nether

I get that The Fates aren't actually "The Sisters of Fate." I'm asking which set of mythological sisters are you referring to when you say that "The Fates inspired The Sisters of Fate."

I'm only aware of two groups that could be reffered to as "Sisters of Fate" and that's the Norns and the Morai. If not either of those two; who do you mean?

(I'm not just being pedantic by asking about this. Creating a tangible link to a mythology means that you're in some way commenting on the idea's communicated in that mythology.)

me Wrote:Do they exist because "they just do" or were they begat by something? Were The Sisters once mortal like The New Fates?
a. they are choze the demi-fates{basicaly the head fates... demi is short for demenstrative.... in other words people with senyority but everything including the from the pool of radiance.. basicaly a cosmic pool of shadows contained within the parenial library. BTW: the pool came before the library.

You're still just spouting jargon. I don't know what "a cosmic pool of shadows" is. I also don't know what "The Demi-Fates" are.

You've told me that some members of the organization were promoted to the position of a Fate. That's good. It does answer my question. By pushing it back a step:
Do The Demi-Fates exist because "they just do" or were they begat by something? Were the Demi-Fates once mortal like the New Fates?

Me Wrote:How and why does one "protect order," why is that a good thing and what happens when order isn't enforced?
a. to prevent a bad guy from taking over and to protect the free will of the people who live in the universe.

That doesn't answer my question: I still don't know what The Demi-Fates are so I don't know what it means when their position is supplanted.

And didn't you say that The New Fates were allowing for self determination (and I still don't know how that's supposed to work) while the Old Fates weren't?

Are The New Fates still presided over by The Demi-Fates? If The Demi-Fates are still in charge; why is free will now permitted when it wasn't before?

Me Wrote:
(18-12-2014 02:41 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  Quote:2. Think of cheating the fates as a sort of way to cheat the original fate sisters but this being my fates or the so called rullers of the multiverse....

That's not exactly what I was asking about:
Are they enforcing some kind of cosmic plan (This dude wins the lottery because it's the way the universes should be.) or are they bringing about a result they'd prefer? (This dude wins the lottery because Urd likes him.)

a. they are sapposed to be care takers so thus they get complete authority over the thing they are over. they don't have to be over a univers. two examples are the fate of dreams whos the authority of the dream world and hope and the fate of ether ashes or dust. one of them gaurd the backdoor to heaven. btw. there are probably thosands of fates with differing j8bs some run entire universes others run spacifc constance btween the universes. think of it like the crew on a ship.

Ok; that makes sense. Celestial Bureaucracy as the MIB. Good idea.

(18-12-2014 02:54 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  
Me Wrote:I'm not sure what you mean; that's why they fight fate not how they fight The Fates. If somebody fights the fates by going against their will and changing the divine plan; then doesn't that make them and everything they interact with from then on a Thitch or a Theed?

a. never thought of that but I sppose there are back up plans.

So the Reality Monsters are only created once all the back up plans are expended or when there is no plan covering a certain eventuality? Then you still have the same problem; Once the Thitch/ Theed is created everything they do is going to result in more Thitchs and Theeds.

(18-12-2014 02:54 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  
Me Wrote:How does a decision made by somebody with free will differ from a decision influenced by The Fates? If a decision made by somebody with free will conflicts with their destiny as layed out by/ enforced by The Fates then wouldn't that make them and everything they interact with from then on, a Thitch or a Theed?

the univerese are hooked up to the fates self conscience thus the descions even a miiscule one is not effected by their rullings on thing but there are alwaystimes the fate inpartivylar isn't clear in their vission or on a euling also there could be a situation like what caused the main character to become theeds ofv= multiple fates. basicaly this happerned because one fate wasd being laxzy and lety three others take his joob.. it should be noted that all a cfate really jas to do is keep the universe oppersational and runing. therefore they can do as they will with it. lasti;ly free will is a hasnds poff a proach to runing the lives of iothers. basoca;;y people go around with being hooked up[pp to or effected by a fates self conscious mind.

I'm not certain what that means. Line by line I think you're saying:
[spoiler]The various universes are influenced by The Fates minds. The smallest decision a result of their conscious choice. Occasionally a Fate makes a mistake and they influence the universe in a way that wasn't intended. This creates Thiches and Theeds.

This is what made the protagonists Theeds; one fate delegated poorly and three subordinates made the mistake.

The only thing a Fate has to do is keep the universe running but they have executive control over everything that happens in that universe.

Free will is a hands off approach to influencing the universe. People go around hooked up to and effected by the Fates concious mind.[/quote]

Am I wrong? Because that doesn't make sense and doesn't answer the question:
Any decision a person makes is a result of the enviroment they're in. That environment is a result of the Fates manipulation of the universe. The molecules that make up a person are in no way distinguishable from the molecules that makes up the rest of the universe.

How does a decision influenced by the Fates differ from a decision influenced by the Fates, in a different way?

(18-12-2014 03:03 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  
Me Wrote:How do the Sisters differ from mortals if a mortal can fufil the role occupied by The Sisters?

the min charaxcter are protected or at least where by fates ceal.. they where ordaned by the demi fates as fates due to the fact of wjhat the orignal fatyes didthus they are called the mortal fates... it should al;so be noted rthat destroyoing ffates ceal took out theedemi fates and the nly posible way to get back those powers are to get a piece of fates ceal or a antifate shard if you donwant to be an anti-fate. well I think I'll hacve to figure out a way also to revive or recrate a hole new systyem of fates, as well. maybe siometing to do with the other thrre ppools... a.k.a the pool of revelations.. a pool of light that can be used to create.. the pool of truth tghe one used to nake fayes ceal and thepool of lies/ the anti fates pool. also it shoul;d be noted everything in my universe comes in fours. just thought I should noote that,

Trying translation again:
[spoiler]The protagonists were protected by a Fate Ceal. The Demi-Fates made the protagonists Fates because the previous Fates screwed up. They are called The Mortal Fates.

The Fates Ceal was destroyed and that also destroyed the Demi-Fates. The protagonists can get their powers back by obtaining a piece of the Fate Ceal or an Anti-Fate Shard. If they take an Anti-Fate Shard you become an Anti-Fate.

I'm going to have to figure out a way to revive or make a new system of Fates. Maybe something to do with the other three pools: The Pool of Light, The Pool of Revelations and the Pool of Truth.

The Pool of Truth can be used to make Fate Ceals.

There is also the Anti-Fates Pool.[/quote]

That doesn't answer my question. But you did answer it elsewhere so that's OK.

(18-12-2014 03:03 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  
Me Wrote:What decides if a Thitch or Theed is created as a result of the intervention, or lack of arr.

thetty are do to ef ups by the fates of any kinf. my main vilan decl;ared that everybody in existence was hert messd uup thus.. well lets just say she should be glad sge git killed in the third book. because she would be one lonely person. also a fate can mess up anywhee and create a thheed o to a ruke set ibnto fates ceal. that they must be f;aw;ees in action and perfect. t5hus thety cre4ate many theeds a year. maybe at leasty three becasuse perfectyis subjective.

Are you sure that a "Fate Ceal" isn't a Fate Seal? I can't tell if it's a consistent typo or because misspelling things is XTREAM!

If the creation of a Theed is due to how the Fates Ceals are made then why are the Ceals made that way? Wouldn't it have been easier to make them in a way where nothing gets fucked if the operator hasn't had a good nights sleep?

You haven't answered the question, again. If a Theed is a result of a mistake a Fate makes while running the universe and a Thitch is a result of a mistake a Fate makes while running the universe: Then what mechanism makes it turn into a Thitch rather than a Theed or a Theed rather than a Thitch?

(18-12-2014 03:21 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  
Me Wrote:
(18-12-2014 03:21 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  Quote:6. The anti-fates want o destroy the multiverse due to this being called f-8{who is literally the day of fates} they want to start over and shape the multiverse in their image so they can get sleep finally.

Why is the current state of the multiverse stopping The Anti-Fates from sleeping? How are they distinct from the multiverse if destroying everything won't kill them as well?
nope think yjeuy just hope to not exist but there are ways to end 99.9 percent and then remake everything then destoy th ,1 percent thus nothing of rthe old universes would exist...

And how would the new universes differ from the old universes? What is it about the universe that makes the Anti-Fates unable to sleep? Did F-8 make them that way? Why does F-8 want to destroy the multiverse?

How are they not a part of the current multiverse? If they are a part of the current multiverse then how would they destroy 100% of the current multiverse without destroying themselves? Is their own existence making it impossible for them to sleep?

Me Wrote:If they are distinct enough from the multiverse to survive it's destruction then wouldn't it be easier and less harmful to others to in some way alter themselves to make sleep easier?
never tyhpuigh of thart but In my original notes hey have a dissesa that cause them tio bnot sleep asn thus they get real freebin tpranoidff ofg existing.. has something to do with the pool of lies.

I can't comment on this until I know what
Quote:never tyhpuigh of thart but In my original notes hey have a dissesa that cause them tio bnot sleep asn thus they get real freebin tpranoidff ofg existing.
that sentence says.

Me Wrote:What is The Day of Fates? Why is that/ he/ she important?
not sure must of been a mis spelling on my oart.

Can you please try to be legible? This is extremely difficult to read and it's part of what's making these responses take as long as they do.

Me Wrote:
(18-12-2014 03:21 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  The dosperderies just loie to watch things suffer and they hate rules. they want a universe where their is no rules this one can do anything... this is bad because this hurts the seams of reality making everything meaningless

How does "hurting the seams of reality" make everything meaningless? What does "hurting the seams of reality" even mean?

basocally if one cn do anything then the lines between differnet peoples identity gop away. this we all become one persn with differinfg personalities,. Oi have a plcer kinda of like this in the new book i am working on.,. nothing isd nailed down so there fore it never happened.

How does that work? Why does that happen? Wouldn't that require peoples brains to start switching around? If non-discrete pieces of matter are randomly swapping places with other similar hunks of matter then wouldn't that destroy everything rather than just giving people DID?

Me Wrote:
(18-12-2014 03:21 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  the protagonist where fighting against the fate sbut they are now the new fates working on th eribibal of he the fate organiazation. originally they where to be erased from time because they where theeds. thus they where in the fates way. the new fates aren't liikly to erase anyone but this mean cracks in time will remain.

In reference to the cracks in time:
If you're talking about the Thitch's and Theed's; Why would not destroying them be a good thing if they're harmful by nature?
theeds aren' t just harmful to that particular fatea. but Thitches are they areerode pieces of exisrtence till nothing there matters.kind of like the disorderlies want.. the rthitcghes on te otyher hand really want orde but thety also want to exist. thusthe ketch 22. they only way they can be killed is to be fixed thus they sstoop living. the new fates don't do rtyhis becaise they are ran by the mortal fayes who will not even fix rtthe cracks in time due to thefacdt thatwould be genicide. of a qwuum scale.

How did you misspell global as gwuum?

Ok. That's actually good. It's a rule that forces character interaction between your antagonist factions though a common goal and drives the plot. That's really all you need.

Me Wrote:If you're talking about the Disorderlies; they're doing the exact same things as both the other groups, with malicious intent and while fully cognisant of the consequences of their actions. How is destroying them not as valid a course of action as destroying the other groups?

they opperate sepperatily and the disprderlies are not part of thepool pf lies. I think at this point in my head they are locked up but getfree.

Why would being associated with the Pool of Lies make them less of a threat? How is killing them, if there is no judicial authority governing The Fates behaviour, not a valid response to somebody trying to destroy everything?

Where are the Disorderlies locked up? How are they contained? If they keep escaping then why would The Fates not move to the next logical step?

Me Wrote:If you're talking about something else then I'm kinda confused and how does destroying any of them repair reality?
it want but the thirches exist because of the brookedn reality. so fixinfg it woyled end them..

Excellent.

Me Wrote:
(18-12-2014 03:21 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  the protagnonist are organized, but they are just barely. also the other organiztions used to be part of the old order who lost power and will be featuing back via process of fates ceal.... fates ceal was what gave the orignaly fatse their powers. well exccept the anti-fates who use anti-fate shards.

Saying that a "Fate Seal" (Fate Ceal?) and an "Anti-Fate Shard" exists and gives people superpowers doesn't tell me anything about what they are.

fastyes ceal is the thing t6hatg gives the originafates controkl of the universe but it istied to thepool of truth and has therwe laws on it. also tjhey fouer pools are tiesd togetjher thus leading back to the poolk of raduence. the pool of radiebce is attaced to everything in existence. destroying it. which youy vcan't oor cauttinfgg off its waves would be a grweat way to ebd everything.

Then what the hell are the Pools? How are they tied to the multiverse? How did the Demi-Fates make them? What are the Demi-Fates.

Saying that a thing exists because of another thing isn't world building. You need to tie your abstract concepts back to something simple that the audience understands otherwise you're just creating jargon without underlying logic.

Please edit this stuff. You're making it extremely difficult to understand you.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
19-12-2014, 01:31 AM
Double post. Please delete.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

19-12-2014, 02:01 AM
Sorry I am going to have to double post but I seem to be misunderstanding you or the other way around... sorry I'll try harder.

19-12-2014, 03:03 AM (This post was last modified: 19-12-2014 03:28 AM by kunoxian drive.)
Where did I get the idea for the fates….. from Hercules the animation.. well that and I knew that there where fates and what they did but didn’t know they where sisters till later.

You're still just spouting jargon. I don't know what "a cosmic pool of shadows" is. I also don't know what "The Demi-Fates" are.
their demi-fates are the head fates. They are the leaders.. think of them as the head fates. They are who you go to when something messes up. also to answer a question you ask later. Why not just have fates seal be simple.. the demi-fates are incompetent, that’s why
You've told me that some members of the organization were promoted to the position of a Fate. That's good. It does answer my question. By pushing it back a step:
Do The Demi-Fates exist because "they just do" or where they begat by something? Were the Demi-Fates once mortal like the New Fates?
The demi-fates where begate by the pool of radiance. Nobody knows where the pool came from though.

That doesn't answer my question: I still don't know what The Demi-Fates are so I don't know what it means when their position is supplanted.

And didn't you say that The New Fates were allowing for self determination (and I still don't know how that's supposed to work) while the Old Fates weren't?

Are The New Fates still presided over by The Demi-Fates? If The Demi-Fates are still in charge; why is free will now permitted when it wasn't before?
The demi-fates are not still in charge in the new book I am writing, they lost their powers. Well unless they get part of fates seal.

^Calm your tits son.

(Yesterday 03:41 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:
Me Wrote:
(Yesterday 03:41 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote: 1. fate=custodians/rulers of the multiverse {plus inspiration of the fate sisters} they backdoor deside the destinies but selfconciously. In my last book unreleased the system of the fates are destroyed but the heroes continue on as custodians of the universe to protect order. so they are the new order.. After the next book I think they will be revived, but as a new entity by the main person that lead to them falling.

When you say "The Sisters of Fate" do you mean the Norns, The Morai or both? (There might be more I'm not familiar with.)
a. nether

I get that The Fates aren't actually "The Sisters of Fate." I'm asking which set of mythological sisters are you referring to when you say that "The Fates inspired The Sisters of Fate."
a. Herculise the animate series.. because I don’t know those other myths.. so they are loosely based off the idea.

(I'm not just being pedantic by asking about this. Creating a tangible link to a mythology means that you're in some way commenting on the idea's communicated in that mythology.)
me WroteBig Grino they exist because "they just do" or were they begat by something? Were The Sisters once mortal like The New Fates?
a. they are choze the demi-fates{basicaly the head fates... demi is short for demenstrative.... in other words people with senyority but everything including the from the pool of radiance.. basicaly a cosmic pool of shadows contained within the parenial library. BTW: the pool came before the library.
Me Wrote:How and why does one "protect order," why is that a good thing and what happens when order isn't enforced?
a. to prevent a bad guy from taking over and to protect the free will of the people who live in the universe.

[COLLAPSED] (Yesterday 03:41 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote: [[Me Wrote:[[ (Yesterday 03:41 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote: Quote:2. Think of cheating the fates as a sort of way to cheat the original fate sisters but this being my fates or the so called rullers of the multiverse....]]
That's not exactly what I was asking about: Are they enforcing some kind of cosmic plan (This dude wins the lottery because it's the way the universes should be.) or are t...[SNIP]...the thing they are over. they don't have to be over a univers. two examples are the fate of dreams whos the authority of the dream world and hope and the fate of ether ashes or dust. one of them gaurd the backdoor to heaven. btw. there are probably thosands of fates with differing j8bs some run entire universes others run spacifc constance btween the universes. think of it like the crew on a ship.

Ok; that makes sense. Celestial Bureaucracy as the MIB. Good idea.
(Yesterday 03:54 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:
Me Wrote:I'm not sure what you mean; that's why they fight fate not how they fight The Fates. If somebody fights the fates by going against their will and changing the divine plan; then doesn't that make them and everything they interact with from then on a Thitch or a Theed?

So the Reality Monsters are only created once all the back up plans are expended or when there is no plan covering a certain eventuality? Then you still have the same problem; Once the Thitch/ Theed is created everything they do is going to result in more Thitchs and Theeds.

This is why there are thiches and theed hunters also the unfaters had a hand in this… the fate of truth didn’t like the idea of offing people because they where inconvient so he set up a plan that takes the first three books I written in this series to off them….. he might Also have a solution to theeds eventuasly.
[COLLAPSED] (Yesterday 03:54 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote: [[Me Wrote:How does a decision made by somebody with free will differ from a decision influenced by The Fates? If a decision made by somebody with free will conflicts with their destiny as layed out by/ enforced by The Fates then wouldn't that make them and everything they interact with from then on, a Thitch or a Theed?]]
the univerese are hooked up to the fates self conscience thus the desc...[SNIP]...happerned because one fate wasd being laxzy and lety three others take his joob.. it should be noted that all a cfate really jas to do is keep the universe oppersational and runing. therefore they can do as they will with it. lasti;ly free will is a hasnds poff a proach to runing the lives of iothers. basoca;;y people go around with being hooked up[pp to or effected by a fates self conscious mind.

I'm not certain what that means. Line by line I think you're saying:
[spoiler]The various universes are influenced by The Fates minds. The smallest decision a result of their conscious choice. Occasionally a Fate makes a mistake and they influence the universe in a way that wasn't intended. This creates Thiches and Theeds.

This is what made the protagonists Theeds; one fate delegated poorly and three subordinates made the mistake.

The only thing a Fate has to do is keep the universe running but they have executive control over everything that happens in that universe.

Free will is a hands off approach to influencing the universe. People go around hooked up to and effected by the Fates concious mind.[/quote]

Defientily got that one right.

Am I wrong? Because that doesn't make sense and doesn't answer the question:
Any decision a person makes is a result of the environment they're in. That environment is a result of the Fates manipulation of the universe. The molecules that make up a person are in no way distinguishable from the molecules that makes up the rest of the universe.

How does a decision influenced by the Fates differ from a decision influenced by the Fates, in a different way?

Free will is basically not fate guided. It’s independent of the decrease of the fates therefore there will be no theeds,. Now I know what you are thinking why not run the universe this way to begin with.. well you tell a dictator to let go of some power by request andtell me how that works.
There was something here but I decided to make this shorte4r and let your translation be here.

Trying translation again:
[spoiler]The protagonists were protected by a Fate Ceal. The Demi-Fates made the protagonists Fates because the previous Fates screwed up. They are called The Mortal Fates.

The Fates Ceal was destroyed and that also destroyed the Demi-Fates. The protagonists can get their powers back by obtaining a piece of the Fate Ceal or an Anti-Fate Shard. If they take an Anti-Fate Shard you become an Anti-Fate.

I'm going to have to figure out a way to revive or make a new system of Fates. Maybe something to do with the other three pools: The Pool of Light, The Pool of Revelations and the Pool of Truth.

The Pool of Truth can be used to make Fate Ceals.

There is also the Anti-Fates Pool.[/quote]

That doesn't answer my question. But you did answer it elsewhere so that's OK.
(Yesterday 04:03 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:
Me Wrote:What decides if a Thitch or Theed is created as a result of the intervention, or lack of arr.

They are do to ef ups by the fates of any kind. My main villain declared that everybody in existence was her mess up thus... well lets just say she should be glad she got killed in the third book because she would be one lonely person. Also a fate can mess up anywhee and create a theed o to a rule set into fates seal. That they must be flawless in action and perfect. Thus they create many theeds a year. Maybe at least three because perfect is subjective.

Are you sure that a "Fate Ceal" isn't a Fate Seal? I can't tell if it's a consistent typo or because misspelling things is XTREAM!

If the creation of a Theed is due to how the Fates Ceals are made then why are the Ceals made that way? Wouldn't it have been easier to make them in a way where nothing gets fucked if the operator hasn't had a good nights sleep?
The demi-fates are quiet… how do I say this arrogant... the have a perfecetionist streak and yes they mismanage the universe because of this.

You haven't answered the question, again. If a Theed is a result of a mistake a Fate makes while running the universe and a Thitch is a result of a mistake a Fate makes while running the universe: Then what mechanism makes it turn into a Thitch rather than a Theed or a Theed rather than a Thitch?

A thiches is a literal part if space and time... a theed would be a physical object with in. for example a piece of sky or the physical space between point a and b is broken. And gains contentiousness, this would be a thitch. A Theed is a person or thing within the universe, itself.
(Yesterday 04:21 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:
Me Wrote:
(Yesterday 04:21 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote: Quote:6. The anti-fates want o destroy the multiverse due to this being called f-8{who is literally the day of fates} they want to start over and shape the multiverse in their image so they can get sleep finally.

Why is the current state of the multiverse stopping The Anti-Fates from sleeping? How are they distinct from the multiverse if destroying everything won't kill them as well?
Clipped here for time sake.

And how would the new universes differ from the old universes? What is it about the universe that makes the Anti-Fates unable to sleep? Did F-8 make them that way? Why does F-8 want to destroy the multiverse?

This will sound like it doesn’t make any since but give me a second to complain... the anti-fates drank form the pool of lioes therefore they an’t sleep but they did sopo to have the power to end thuniverse,,, the reason they did this is to sstop whoever was going to kill f-8 from doing so. Killing F-8 Before the fall of fates was paramount to ending the universe but. Like I said the anti-fates where against this thus wanted to restart things. As for them wanting to get some sleep. Well ending the universe would allow them to reset the rules via effecting their own powers. They have been around long enough to want both to go back to0 sleep and fix the universe. Again this is wrong headed because it’s paramount to genocide.
You may be asking why ending F-8’s life ends the universe. Well F-8 wasn’t named fate in that fashion to denote anything but that she is the fate of fates. Not the head fate in you but a bad experiment in the question what is the meaning of life. I had a short story about that where the fate of truth gets stumped on that one. He bugs Mr. Dream who also doesn’t know. They go ask the demi-fates and they tell him… “The meaning of life is to follow the fates.” Of coerce this was a bad idea because truth then replied with. But hen what is the mean of our lives.” It all ends when truth tricks the demi-fate at the time to accept that the meaning of life was to follow your dreams... btw the fate of dreams wasn’t a fate at thetime... th\us the fate of dreams and the udeas of dreams and hopes where establishesd. Though this would have to be embodied somehow besides the fate of dreams thus F-8 was born.

How are they not a part of the current multiverse? If they are a part of the current multiverse then how would they destroy 100% of the current multiverse without destroying themselves? Is their own existence making it impossible for them to sleep?
Me Wrote:If they are distinct enough from the multiverse to survive it's destruction then wouldn't it be easier and less harmful to others to in some way alter themselves to make sleep easier?
never though of that but In my original notes hey have a dissesa that cause them tio bnot sleep asn thus they get real freebin pranoid of existing.. has something to do with the pool of lies.

I can't comment on this until I know what
Quote:never though of that but In my original notes hey have a dissesa that cause them to not sleep as thus they get real freebin pranoid off of existing.
that sentence says.

Me Wrote:What is The Day of Fates? Why is that/ he/ she important?
not sure must of been a mis spelling on my oart.

Can you please try to be legible? This is extremely difficult to read and it's part of what's making these responses take as long as they do.

Sorry but my spell check is messed up and the program called ginger wants ten bucks before it will work with me but I will see what I can do,,,,
Me Wrote:
(Yesterday 04:21 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote: The dosperderies just loie to watch things suffer and they hate rules. they want a universe where their is no rules this one can do anything... this is bad because this hurts the seams of reality making everything meaningless

How does "hurting the seams of reality" make everything meaningless? What does "hurting the seams of reality" even mean?

basically if one can do anything then the lines between different peoples identity gop away. this we all become one person with differing personalities,. I have a place kinda of like this in the new book i am working on.,. nothing is nailed down so there fore it never happened.

How does that work? Why does that happen? Wouldn't that require peoples brains to start switching around? If non-discrete pieces of matter are randomly swapping places with other similar hunks of matter then wouldn't that destroy everything rather than just giving people DID?
[COLLAPSED] (Yesterday 04:21 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote: [[Me Wrote:[[ (Yesterday 04:21 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote: the protagonist where fighting against the fate sbut they are now the new fates working on th eribibal of he the fate organiazation. originally they where to be erased from time because they where theeds. thus they where in the fates way. the new fates aren't liikly to erase anyone but this mean cracks in time will remain.]]
In ref...[SNIP]...othing there matters.kind of like the disorderlies want.. the rthitcghes on te otyher hand really want orde but thety also want to exist. thusthe ketch 22. they only way they can be killed is to be fixed thus they sstoop living. the new fates don't do rtyhis becaise they are ran by the mortal fayes who will not even fix the cracks in time due to thefacdt thatwould be genicide. of a qwuum scale.

How did you misspell global as gwuum?

Ok. That's actually good. It's a rule that forces character interaction between your antagonist factions though a common goal and drives the plot. That's really all you need.
Me Wrote:If you're talking about the Disorderlies; they're doing the exact same things as both the other groups, with malicious intent and while fully cognisant of the consequences of their actions. How is destroying them not as valid a course of action as destroying the other groups?

they operate separately and the disorderlies are not part of the pool pf lies. I think at this point in my head they are locked up but get free.

Why would being associated with the Pool of Lies make them less of a threat? How is killing them, if there is no judicial authority governing The Fates behaviour, not a valid response to somebody trying to destroy everything?

Where are the Disorderlies locked up? How are they contained? If they keep escaping then why would The Fates not move to the next logical step?

He disorderlies have ever escaped except once and once is enough to drive the plot… also the anti0fates or being one had somewhat of a purpose. The purpose was to create balance the rule of fours. The fact is it s a rule in my books that everything must be in fours to bhe balanced. Any creation
(Yesterday 04:21 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote: on needs this in order not to fade away. Tough becoming an anti-fate gives you great distructive power.
Me Wrote:If you're talking about something else then I'm kinda confused and how does destroying any of them repair reality?
it want but the thirches exist because of the brookedn reality. so fixinfg it woyled end them..

Excellent.
[COLLAPSED] (Yesterday 04:21 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote: [[Me Wrote:[[ (Yesterday 04:21 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote: the protagnonist are organized, but they are just barely. also the other organiztions used to be part of the old order who lost power and will be featuing back via process of fates ceal.... fates ceal was what gave the orignaly fatse their powers. well exccept the anti-fates who use anti-fate shards.]]
Saying that a "Fate Seal" (Fa...[SNIP]....]]

The pools are a mystery. They existed before anyo of this.. thus no one knows why the y exist.

Saying that a thing exists because of another thing isn't world building. You need to tie your abstract concepts back to something simple that the audience understands otherwise you're just creating jargon without underlying logic.

The pool of radiance is just dense space… it is literally. not water but you can swim in it as if it was… the reason the other pools exist is because the rule of furs that governs my universe. If there is one thing their has to be three more.

1. The thing in question
2. The opposite
3. The thing that’s like them both
4. And its opposite
Sorry still thinking but Bering the pool of radiance into existence would of predicated the others. And it as always existed. Just not as a pool. It’s just been corralled onto one and so has the other three.

23-12-2014, 08:04 PM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2014 09:41 PM by Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue.)
[s]I'm part way through writing this. I hit the "Post" button when I was trying to hit the "Preview" button.

Please ignore the post in it's entirety until I cut out this piece of text telling you not to.[s] Open.

I didn't get to this because I was busy. I got to other things in the meantime because I was lazy.

Also: I'm sorry bro. I thought it was just lazy formatting rather than not knowing how to use the forum architecture. In order to get access to the whole text somebodies written in a post scroll to the bottom of the post and hit the reply button (or the Quote Button on the mobile version of the site).

Once you've done that you can break text into quotes.
Quote:Like this
By wrapping it in text.
Code:
[quote]Like this[/quote]

(19-12-2014 03:03 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  Where did I get the idea for the fates….. from Hercules the animation.. well that and I knew that there where fates and what they did but didn’t know they where sisters till later.

They're the Moirai. (Though a really weird interpretation of them.) How is that element important to your story?

(19-12-2014 03:03 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  
I Wrote:You're still just spouting jargon. I don't know what "a cosmic pool of shadows" is. I also don't know what "The Demi-Fates" are.[/color]
their demi-fates are the head fates. They are the leaders.. think of them as the head fates. They are who you go to when something messes up. also to answer a question you ask later.

You've just repeated that they're in charge. That's not new information.

You have mentioned elsewhere that they were "Begat by the Pool of Radience" and nobody knows how and why that happened. That's fine but it only answers part of the Watsonian question. It doesn't matter if nobody "In-Universe" knows: You're the author and this is an element of the story that underpins it's internal logic. You should know and you should be able to answer it.

I Wrote:Why not just have fates seal be simple.
the demi-fates are incompetent, that’s why.

Still a plot hole. A minor plot hole plugged by magic but a plot hole none the less.

I Wrote:How and why does one "protect order," why is that a good thing and what happens when order isn't enforced?

So the Fates as an organisation exists in order to solve the problems the Fates create by existing. Great.

I Wrote:I'm not sure what you mean; that's why they fight fate not how they fight The Fates. If somebody fights the fates by going against their will and changing the divine plan; then doesn't that make them and everything they interact with from then on a Thitch or a Theed?

This is why there are thiches and theed hunters also the unfaters had a hand in this… the fate of truth didn’t like the idea of offing people because they where inconvient so he set up a plan that takes the first three books I written in this series to off them….. he might Also have a solution to theeds eventuasly.[/quote]

Hunters and the Unfates has nothing to do with this. Neither does the Fate of Truth. (If my understanding of the Fate of Truth is what I think it is.)

In the simplest way I can put it:
-The Fate Seals allow somebody to influence the various multiverses.
-When exerting influence through the Fate Seals and a mistake is made (Which is different to a non-mistake directive made through the Fate Seals somehow.) the things that were mistakes, are turned into Reality Monsters/ Thiches/ Theeds.
-Therefore everything a Reality Monster interacts with is a direct result of the mistake.
-Therefore everything a Reality Monster interacts with turns into a Reality monster.

I had assumed that the back up plans you were referring to had something to do with multiple potential planned outcomes for a decision. So instead it's:
-The Fate Seals allow somebody to influence the various multiverses.
-When exerting influence through the Fate Seals and a decision is made with unplanned for consequences a Thich/ Theed/ Reality Monster is created.
-Therefore everything a Reality Monster interacts with is a direct result of the unplanned for decision.
-Therefore everything a Reality Monster interacts with turns into a Reality monster.

Saying "Reality Monster Hunters" is a backup plan doesn't solve the problem because it's a problem with your internal logic not the behaviour of characters within the story. (Which is still internal logic but *farting)

I Wrote:Am I wrong? Because that doesn't make sense and doesn't answer the question:
Any decision a person makes is a result of the environment they're in. That environment is a result of the Fates manipulation of the universe. The molecules that make up a person are in no way distinguishable from the molecules that makes up the rest of the universe.

Free will is basically not fate guided. It’s independent of the decrease of the fates therefore there will be no theeds,. Now I know what you are thinking why not run the universe this way to begin with.. well you tell a dictator to let go of some power by request andtell me how that works.
There was something here but I decided to make this shorte4r and let your translation be here.

Maybe I'm just tired but I don't know what that means.

I Wrote:If the creation of a Theed is due to how the Fates Ceals are made then why are the Ceals made that way? Wouldn't it have been easier to make them in a way where nothing gets fucked if the operator hasn't had a good nights sleep?
The demi-fates are quiet… how do I say this arrogant... the have a perfecetionist streak and yes they mismanage the universe because of this.

So the Demi-Fates created something that is obviously broken, when it could have been made in an entirely different way with no apparent negative consequences, because they're perfectionists.

That makes all the sense. You were better off saying they're incompetent.

I Wrote:You haven't answered the question, again. If a Theed is a result of a mistake a Fate makes while running the universe and a Thitch is a result of a mistake a Fate makes while running the universe: Then what mechanism makes it turn into a Thitch rather than a Theed or a Theed rather than a Thitch?
A thiches is a literal part if space and time... a theed would be a physical object with in. for example a piece of sky or the physical space between point a and b is broken. And gains contentiousness, this would be a thitch. A Theed is a person or thing within the universe, itself.

That's nonsense:
How does anything exist if it's not part of space/time? How would something that isn't space and time interact with something that is space/time, without in some way being a part of space/time?

You're also not being consistent:
Things that make a Thich a Thich:
Part of space/time.
Conscious/ intelligent.

Things that make a Theed a Theed:
Part of space and time.
A person. (Conscious and presumably intelligent.)

I still have to get to the rest of it but I've got a headache and I'm gonna take a nap.

23-12-2014, 09:39 PM
Double post.

01-01-2015, 05:35 PM
lol I'm back....