need to vent about work again. this time its a big cat fight.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-05-2016, 03:10 PM
The other night we got a new girl cute and young. She is making money because she is new and young, new girls always make money because they are new. No big deal to me, however there are a few that it pisses them off. We have 2 sisters that are huge bullies, we all have complained.

Anyway we have a rule that girls can't go to the stage while another girl is on stage to talk to the guys, good rule. However IF the customer calla u over u can talk to them or get dances. This has always been the case.

The new girl was called over to the stage by a customer and he got a dance, no big deal right? Lol

The girl on stage was one of the sisters and she got pissed. She got up in new girls face in the dressing room. New girls leaves to avoid a fight but friend of the bullies (coworker) follows her to the floor and proceeds to get in new girls face. New girl says she wants nothing to do with her.

Coworker won't stop bouncer gets in between them but coworker reaches around and punches new girl. New girl punchers coworker to the floor that's when the 2 sisters jump in and sister that was on stage pushed new girl, new girl punches her to the floor!

Sister jumps her from behind and the other sister holds her down while she punches her in the head!

The whole time bouncer and other guys try to pry then apart. The owner got his hand cut some how.

Here is my problem: bouncer sends new girl home but not the other girls. Expect for coworker but she wasn't working that night so why she got involved I have no idea.

So when bouncer is talking to me about it I told him my problem that all were fighting all should have been sent home. And now because he didn't the aiarwrs think they are better then new girl and can do what they want. He kept giving excuses as to why he only sent her home. I finally looked at him and said " but there aren't any favorites huh"? He went home after I said this to him. Lol

On top of this the sisters last week is this week! Seriously?? He picks 2 bullies that will not be working there in less then a few days over a girl that could be there longer?? And he says he has to make everything equal across the board for everyone??? His words.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2016, 06:46 AM
RE: need to vent about work again. this time its a big cat fight.
Blink

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
20-05-2016, 07:04 AM
(19-05-2016 03:10 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  The other night we got a new girl cute and young. She is making money because she is new and young, new girls always make money because they are new. No big deal to me, however there are a few that it pisses them off. We have 2 sisters that are huge bullies, we all have complained.

Anyway we have a rule that girls can't go to the stage while another girl is on stage to talk to the guys, good rule. However IF the customer calla u over u can talk to them or get dances. This has always been the case.

The new girl was called over to the stage by a customer and he got a dance, no big deal right? Lol

The girl on stage was one of the sisters and she got pissed. She got up in new girls face in the dressing room. New girls leaves to avoid a fight but friend of the bullies (coworker) follows her to the floor and proceeds to get in new girls face. New girl says she wants nothing to do with her.

Coworker won't stop bouncer gets in between them but coworker reaches around and punches new girl. New girl punchers coworker to the floor that's when the 2 sisters jump in and sister that was on stage pushed new girl, new girl punches her to the floor!

Sister jumps her from behind and the other sister holds her down while she punches her in the head!

The whole time bouncer and other guys try to pry then apart. The owner got his hand cut some how.

Here is my problem: bouncer sends new girl home but not the other girls. Expect for coworker but she wasn't working that night so why she got involved I have no idea.

So when bouncer is talking to me about it I told him my problem that all were fighting all should have been sent home. And now because he didn't the aiarwrs think they are better then new girl and can do what they want. He kept giving excuses as to why he only sent her home. I finally looked at him and said " but there aren't any favorites huh"? He went home after I said this to him. Lol

On top of this the sisters last week is this week! Seriously?? He picks 2 bullies that will not be working there in less then a few days over a girl that could be there longer?? And he says he has to make everything equal across the board for everyone??? His words.

Not quite sure what`s it all about but this "new girl" seems to be very good at putting people on the floor.

Is that a strip club you are talking about?

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
20-05-2016, 10:45 AM
Nice, sounds like "new girl" is scrappy. Wonder if anybody will quit/be fired?

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
20-05-2016, 02:00 PM
(20-05-2016 10:45 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  Nice, sounds like "new girl" is scrappy. Wonder if anybody will quit/be fired?

No one will get fired. Yes its a strip club. And yes new girl surprised us all. But I knew one day someone was going to put those sisters in their place. One thing I'm glad about is that the sisters will be gone after this weekend. And the bouncer is a pussy and probably getting it from the sisters. I hope he gets fired but they won't since they didn't fire him when they caught him stealing.

Im hoping I can quit soon just because I'm sick of the drama but the money is to good. Lol
20-05-2016, 06:38 PM
This is strippers we're talking about.
If ever there was a place that would have a lot of work place drama it would be a strip club.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
20-05-2016, 07:37 PM
(20-05-2016 06:38 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  This is strippers we're talking about.
If ever there was a place that would have a lot of work place drama it would be a strip club.

Yes we do! Sheesh
20-05-2016, 07:41 PM
Ummm. Can we get some pictures of all this?
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
20-05-2016, 11:33 PM
(20-05-2016 07:41 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Ummm. Can we get some pictures of all this?

Lol nice try.
21-05-2016, 02:24 AM
Well, this is why I work night shift.

Alone.

[Image: Forever-alone-400x400.png]

Tongue

But seriously, workplace nepotism sucks no matter the circumstances.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post