new here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2012, 07:08 PM (This post was last modified: 17-04-2012 07:47 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: new here
Around the corner from the Vatican, is a little shop in Rome where the Cardinals and mucky mucks buy their red and purple get-ups. Buckminster went in there last summer, when we were in Rome, and bought a pair of "cardinal" socks. One of my proudest possessions.

[Image: 140.jpg]

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
17-04-2012, 07:10 PM
(17-04-2012 05:22 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Cool people? Well there's me, LOL96 and itsacow but apart from that .............. No

Welcome to TTA anyway though.
Yeh, thanks for that good rap, Hughsie. With friends like you...... Dodgy

Welcome, IGCS Smile I AM cool (regardless of what OTHER people say Big Grin )

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
17-04-2012, 07:14 PM (This post was last modified: 17-04-2012 07:21 PM by GirlyMan.)
(17-04-2012 07:05 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Come on...you know you want to show the picture...
Do it when ManlyGirl isn't looking.

You fail to appreciate the manliness and juvenile humor embodied in the Frat Brother with a Pussy I affectionately call ManlyGirl. She's standing at the door now with her camera at the ready laughing her ass off and goading me on. No

(17-04-2012 07:08 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Around the corner from the Vatican, is a little shop in Rome where the Cardinals and mucky mucks buy their red and purple get-ups. Buckminster went in there last summer, when we were in Europe, and bought a pair of "cardinal" socks. One of my proudest possessions.

I like 'em Fullerene. Smile Think once I put them on, I should probably be able to give my confession to and receive my penance from my feet. ... Wait, that's what I already do.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
17-04-2012, 07:19 PM
(17-04-2012 07:10 PM)aurora Wrote:  Yeh, thanks for that good rap, Hughsie. With friends like you...... Dodgy

Whoops, didn't expect to see you here Aurora Shocking.

Aurora is defo cool though, maybe not as cool as me, Sarah and Cow, but cool nonetheless Big Grin.

And her pic would make you Drooling Wink.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
17-04-2012, 07:20 PM
(17-04-2012 07:08 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Around the corner from the Vatican, is a little shop in Rome where the Cardinals and mucky mucks buy their red and purple get-ups. Buckminster went in there last summer, when we were in Europe, and bought a pair of "cardinal" socks. One of my proudest possessions.

Wouldn't those be cardinal Cardinal socks?

(17-04-2012 07:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(17-04-2012 07:05 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Come on...you know you want to show the picture...
Do it when ManlyGirl isn't looking.

You fail to appreciate the manliness and juvenile humor embodied in the Frat Brother I affectionately call ManlyGirl. She's standing at the door now with her camera at the ready laughing her ass off and goading me on. No
If the camera is ready, then I'm assuming you're just about ready as well!

(17-04-2012 07:19 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Whoops, didn't expect to see you here Aurora Shocking.

Aurora is defo cool though, maybe not as cool as me, Sarah and Cow, but cool nonetheless Big Grin.

Did she send you the one of her and the naughty chair? Now that will definitely make you drool!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
17-04-2012, 07:28 PM
mine win. Big Grin [Image: photo.jpg]

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours"
Richard Dawkins

"Do not pray in my school, and I will not think in your church."
[+] 1 user Likes IGotCoolSocks's post
17-04-2012, 07:31 PM
Don't let Cow see you wearing those. Pink cow-like colors make him go a little loopy.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
17-04-2012, 07:31 PM
(17-04-2012 07:19 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(17-04-2012 07:10 PM)aurora Wrote:  Yeh, thanks for that good rap, Hughsie. With friends like you...... Dodgy

Whoops, didn't expect to see you here Aurora Shocking.

Aw. Apology accepted, sweetie Blush

Now, THEY are awesome socks IGSC Thumbsup

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
17-04-2012, 07:35 PM
(17-04-2012 07:20 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(17-04-2012 07:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You fail to appreciate the manliness and juvenile humor embodied in the Frat Brother I affectionately call ManlyGirl. She's standing at the door now with her camera at the ready laughing her ass off and goading me on. No
If the camera is ready, then I'm assuming you're just about ready as well!

You really want to experience that again, Hellbound? ... Goddam we need to get your ass laid.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
17-04-2012, 07:36 PM
Fuckin' Hughsie. First I have to share him with LoL and now I have to share him with Rora. Weeping

~Izel