RE: new here
[Image: funny_hakajaydotcom_a276.jpg]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
18-04-2012, 09:18 AM
Where is Leela with her cookies? I'm in need of a snack.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
20-04-2012, 06:10 AM
Welcome IGotCoolSocks. I'll bet you're very easy to shop for. I like that. My wife used to make me buy her under-things for her birthday and Christmas. I used to get all embarrassed until I realized I could ask the sales ladies to model them for me. Now they hate to see me come in .. or do they?

[Image: rSJ3y4]
[+] 1 user Likes whateverist's post
21-04-2012, 11:43 AM
(20-04-2012 06:10 AM)whateverist Wrote:  Welcome IGotCoolSocks. I'll bet you're very easy to shop for. I like that. My wife used to make me buy her under-things for her birthday and Christmas. I used to get all embarrassed until I realized I could ask the sales ladies to model them for me. Now they hate to see me come in .. or do they?

Thanks! And I had no idea that ladies would try on things! I'll have to let my fiancé know... And yes, cool socks are always a fun present. Big Grin

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours"
Richard Dawkins

"Do not pray in my school, and I will not think in your church."