new rulership for SCOFFING BOURGEOIS ATHEIST PIGLETS!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-08-2011, 03:40 PM
RE: new rulership for SCOFFING BOURGEOIS ATHEIST PIGLETS!
(05-08-2011 01:34 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(05-08-2011 10:13 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Some of the YouTube vids are pretty funny. I didn't have time to see them all.

Agreed, there is some funny videos I see there. I enjoy the militant Dawkins army one, where atheists get to be armed with giant robots fighting Christians with swords.

Obviously there are no flying pigs because Atheists eat them all, they're almost as tasty as the Dodo!

Yup, my fave too! That one, and all the musical interludes. Awesomeness.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2011, 07:49 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2011 10:52 PM by GirlyMan.)
(05-08-2011 12:52 AM)The_observer Wrote:  *wakes up from good night rest, opens laptop yawning and holding coffee*

WTF?!

Dude is seriously tripping on something. Inquiring minds want to know.

Now I'm thinking we should keep it around. If it's already here why bother to post it again? Then again, the dude is seriously fucking tripping so who knows?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
05-08-2011, 09:49 PM
Wow.. Some of it is quite funny. I like his musical interludes too. Interesting choice of themes and music.

I went through and made the content more streamlined and accessible. It certainly makes more sense now with the video titles and thumbnails embedded. Maybe Mabus can take some pointers! Big Grin

One of my favorites was the video with atheists taking over the world in bipedal robots. Go operation teapot!

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
05-08-2011, 10:29 PM
Is it the exact same videos each time? I recognized the pictures but never checked the vids before this time.
10-08-2011, 12:11 PM
Seems people are starting to take this idiot more seriously and concern is growing

Petition to Montreal Police to take him seriously

I always figured this guy was harmless but I'm also not being personally targeted by him and have not received a death threat from him. The fact that he has actually shown up where some of these people are is concerning. Probably time to do something about him.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
10-08-2011, 12:26 PM
I LOVE THE SQUIRREL!

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
10-08-2011, 12:44 PM
I like the idea about having a trolling section for fail trolls and hate mail if anyone's ever read the hate mail on venganza.org you know how funny it can be.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
10-08-2011, 03:50 PM
I'm not completely positive, but I believe that Tim Farley from whatstheharm.net and skeptools.org has been in contact with a police sergeant in regards to this nutbag. Several people who have been targeted by this blowhard have indeed received death threats and often, and that's all kind of a no-no.

While it is fun to laugh at this stuff, you never know when one of these people is actually going to go off and follow through. Not to mention this guy is obviously deranged and in need of psychiatric assistance.

Our brains deceive us on a regular basis, so we have to find ways to fight back.
11-08-2011, 08:25 AM
What a long-winded fellow. Too bad he makes not a lick of sense. I do like that he put Tim Minchin's 'Storm' in there; 'tis a good vid.

Religion easily has the greatest bullshit story ever told.
-George Carlin
11-08-2011, 12:50 PM
The least they could do is keep this nutbag out of a safety perimeter of 2 meters around every INTERNET connection...

uum... Is this still technically possible in 2011?
Meh...
Detail...
They should!

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.